Every time Julie introduces a new All Star..

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get friggen heart palpatations. I'm soooooo exicted. This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrific choices so far, can't wait to see what happens!

LOL, I was SO happy to see the 1st choice! I am enjoying it too.. hah, they are gonna show a sneak peak in the house, I am on the edge of my seat.. how sad!!!

LMAO!!!! :blink:

Guest jordansmom
Oh yea!!! WILL is a nominee! He is DEF back in the house!!! I would love to see Bunky back in the house to.

Oh yes he has ny vote. Im soo excited im tyoing bad.

I agree Elle. My sliding glass door is open & I keep forgetting not to scream the F-bomb so loud. I was so excited, I actually began to weep when it came on. And my throat hurts from screaming "Bunky...yeah...ooh, my god Bunky!" at the top of my lungs!!!

CBS list from another post...

Which of your favorite Big Brother contestants would you like to see compete again in Big Brother: All-Stars?

Alison

Bunky

Dana

Danielle

Diane

Erika

George

Howie

Ivette

James

Janelle

Jase

Kaysar

Lisa

Marcellas

Michael

Mike

Monica

Nakomis

Will

*SCREAMS* This season is going to be AMAZING!!! I love it! I can't wait. You guys, I love you, I love you all. I'm looking forward to spending my whole entire summer glued to my computer screen and tv, soaking up the BB fun. What a ride we're in for!

CBS list from another post...

Which of your favorite Big Brother contestants would you like to see compete again in Big Brother: All-Stars?

Alison

Bunky

Dana

Danielle

Diane

Erika

George

Howie

Ivette

James

Janelle

Jase

Kaysar

Lisa

Marcellas

Michael

Mike

Monica

Nakomis

Will

If thats the list and you are only allowed to vote for one person, my vote is going to WILL

Danielle & Monica...that should be interesting...they both need to be the woman in control. One in a quiet way...the other loudly. :lol:

Archived