BB7...in the Media

Dade

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a screencap of the HOH room from James' site - didn't they move the bed to the other side of the room? Where was the camera screen last year? And is there now a wall where the bathroom used to be - could that be the surprise? (Or else maybe the camera person is IN the bathroom taking the shot . . . hmmm wonder what the surprise is then . . . )

wlbb_exclusive_3.jpg

PS That table looks more crowded than it did during the special - I think they added two place settings! But did they try to cover up the houseguest board this time . . . those 'tricksters' lol :lol:

Squid is good if you like chewing flavourless gum. Allison is competitive; I'll give her that. I like to see people there who are a threat in the competitions.

Just saw the Big Brother house tour (relatively short) on ET. They said they are going to have live turantulas (sp?) in one of the rooms. We have yet to see the HOH bedroom because Julie said it contains one of the biggest twists this season (like we don't know already).

From what else I remember, in that bedroom with the huge bed, there is a painting of angels on one side and demons on the other side. They also showed lots of hellish rubber ducks!

Archived