Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

Yeah I know they are. I checked it out. But putting her in a "I would like to see return" list isn't very feasible as she would not do it anyway. It's just my opinion that it would probably be better to choose someone that could quite possibly come back. Again, it's just my opinion.

my guess it is just a fun little wish list poll :)

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Dream for hitting 200... I have been reading the thread over at sucks for a couple of years now... Found it when I was looking for suvivor spoilers... I have never seen a real poll over there... Wish list yes, but not polls...

i think the best way to pick 20 is having 2 men and 2 women from each season except season 1.

season 2

will

bunky

nicole

shannon

season 3

jason

josh/roddy

lisa

chiara

*danielle, marcellous and amy said they woudnt do it

season 4

jack

nathan

jun

alison

season 5

drew

jase

nakomis

holly

*i dont think marvin would do it again and diane said she wouldnt do it again

season 6

howie

kaysar

janelle

april/ivette-for conflicts

I don't want to sound rude here but if you're going to bash someone that you've never met. Wouldn't it be best to at least get their names spelt right. I do agree with some of your list however I don't believe your worse list is very accurate. These people played to the best of their ability and just because they were snowed or voted out does not make them a bad player. It's simply the luck of the draw and everyone HAS to leave each week. All of the players are deserving of the best list for one reason or another. The only players I consider to end up on a worst list are the ones that had to be physically removed by BB for dangerous behavior while in the house. Those people are the ones that didn't know how to play the game and it came out in the end.

Isn't it spelled? :lol:

but i dont really think UVP was "Bashing" anyone he/she was just giving her/his opinion on who she thought played the best and worst games. Nothing personal about the contestants was said. Everything was in the context of the game

I love how I'm on the worst player list but I made it farther than most of the people on best player lists. I won HOH twice and POV once. I was a competitor. So I'm the worst player because I trusted 2 people who lied to me. That's skewed logic but whatever. Oh and your worst player list? 3 of the most popular players in the history of the game who had integrity and a winner.

you didnt made it farther than none of the players on my list. everyone on my list either were final two or winners. just cause you popular doesnt make you a good player. some people are popular by default like you. btw why you catching feelings you should have save yourself with the veto since you such a good player. please you a joke

I don't want to sound rude here but if you're going to bash someone that you've never met. Wouldn't it be best to at least get their names spelt right. I do agree with some of your list however I don't believe your worse list is very accurate. These people played to the best of their ability and just because they were snowed or voted out does not make them a bad player. It's simply the luck of the draw and everyone HAS to leave each week. All of the players are deserving of the best list for one reason or another. The only players I consider to end up on a worst list are the ones that had to be physically removed by BB for dangerous behavior while in the house. Those people are the ones that didn't know how to play the game and it came out in the end.

this is a opinion . i am speaking on how they played the game. and everyone on this board has opinions just cause mines and your dont agree doesnt called for you to single out my post.

Congrats Dream for hitting 200... I have been reading the thread over at sucks for a couple of years now... Found it when I was looking for suvivor spoilers... I have never seen a real poll over there... Wish list yes, but not polls...

Oh thanks for clearing that up Yana - I started to look over the posts over there and then got hungry for supper. The post totally looked legit with all that 'math' and stuff, but another giveaway that it's just that kid's opinion is that Kaysar came in third instead of first - lol

Should I take it down?

please i hope this season isnt an allsatar edition. i think it would end up like the survivor allstar with the fact that all were allstar the very best of there season will go early. i cant take kaysar fanatics. big brother what i like it is the new faces not the old. i want to see new personalities.

I see no reason to take it down really... Just add a line stating that it came from a list at sucks... I can't say for sure that it isn't some sort of poll, I was just saying I have never seen a poll over there... They tend to ask for opinions to be added in a post just like this... For example every week during Survivor they have a whose going thread, they don't put up a poll where you can vote and see a number or % of votes... Everyone just posts their opinion for all to view... Hope this helps some...

UPV Bud I think this year you are going to be disappointed... I hope, like you it isn't an allstar season, but I fear it will be :angry:

Not too crazy about Roddy, but LOVE the idea of Diane and Erika. Hi Shock.

Found an online poll of top 20 BB houseguests - they list all the houseguests of every season and then you have to pick your 20 favorites. Here's the link to cast your vote http://www.anetworklive.com/bb_top_20/vote.htm

I wouldn't take it down. It's a great poll for people to pick their favorite 20.

Isn't it spelled? :lol:

but i dont really think UVP was "Bashing" anyone he/she was just giving her/his opinion on who she thought played the best and worst games. Nothing personal about the contestants was said. Everything was in the context of the game

Actually "spelt" is the correct form. I found this at dictionary.com. (I actually had to look to make sure)

A past tense and a past participle of spell

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm sorry to say but this been announced by CBS already. A few articles have appeared here and on other reality TV shows. Unless they are just pulling our chain I think it will in fact be All stars.

I've added an unofficial poll for AllStars

I'm not thrilled with Allstars--as i think they will all align with their group from their year

Unofficial Poll

Okay thanks Aldav. And thanks Yana, Jem and DreamAngel for the feedback - I switched the link to Aldav's poll and current results since that other site isn't going to reveal the results until July :huh:

PS Hey, who voted for Eric :lol:

PS Hey, who voted for Eric :lol:

Eric probably..... LOL JOKE!

I do wish I got to see all BB seasons. Everyone talks about Dr Will and others and I never got to see them. :(

Archived