Video's by janey doll

Guest janey_doll

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice job on all three. Was fun to get a review of last season without having to actually listen to the whining hehehehe.

Great song choices. What song was that in the 2nd one?

Really gets me even more jazzed for this season to start.

Thanx!!!

Dep

Guest janey_doll

the second song the one with the tribute to all the houseguests was Stay The Same by Joey Mcintyre

thank you for your nice comments! :D

• 4 months later...
Guest janey_doll

Ok, here it is, my first brand new music video for the All Star season!!!

As always, pay close attention to the words.

I want to hear all your comments & especially your favorite parts!!

My sister is almost done with her first music video, so she will link her own youtube link to this thread so you can see her video.

I hope you enjoy it & that I live up to my reputation for my BB6 videos, I was more stressed this time around to make it as good as the others. Some clips are fast in some spots, but hearing the words, you will understand why.

I only have live feed footage right now, I am suppose to be getting the entire season from someone in the next few weeks, so I will be making another one in the coming weeks with show footage, but this is all I had to work with right now.

I would love to get ratings for my videos, so if you haven't already signed up at youtube, register & you can leave feedback, rate my videos & subscribe to them, I would really like that! :D

I hope you all enjoy it as much as the others!!

Thanks

i check it out later

Guest oh_howie

Hi this is janey_doll's sister and i just got my video done and it is now on youtube. This is a tribute video to the stars of BB7, Howie, Janey, Mike & Will.

If you reply to this thread to talk about the videos would you please say which one you are talking about, since we posted in the same thread then we want to know who you are talking about.

This is my first video this year. Please leave feedback and rate me on youtube.

I hope you like it. As soon as we get the episodes we will be making ALOT more videos, so keep an eye out.

Enjoy.

Archived