Video's by janey doll

Guest janey_doll

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like his CD, too, he became very popular from "Bad Day" being on American Idol, he seems like a good guy though.

I actually didn't watch this season of American Idol so I missed it .. I picked it up because he was one of VH1's 'you ought to know' artists before they started playing that bad day song everywhere and he seemed interesting.

The bad day song is alright .. but it's not my favorite of his.

Guest janey_doll

If anyone has any songs that would be good for another video then please let me know, I want to make another one but I just don't have a song that would be good for it. Or if you have any ideas on what the next video should be. I was thinking about doing a Soverign video :lol: , and then maybe a

Nerd Herd video <_<, just to keep everyone happy :D .

Please give me your input.

Janey I sent a link to both James and Howie yesterday... I haven't heard back from Howie yet, but James said he had watched a million times and it brings back memories...

Guest janey_doll
Janey I sent a link to both James and Howie yesterday... I haven't heard back from Howie yet, but James said he had watched a million times and it brings back memories...

you mean you sent my video link to james and howie??? and james has watched it?

how do you know them?

Yes I sent them the link to your video... I know them because I have done interviews with them... There is a link in my siggy...

Guest janey_doll

can you send it to janey too? or is it just howie and james that you know?

did he like it?

wow that is so cool that he has seen it, i can't wait for howie to see it. please tell me what he says.

I can send it to Janey, Kaysar, Beau, Ashlea, Sarah, Rachel, Michael, and Ivette... I don't have contact with the rest... April, Eric, Jennifer, and Maggie... Let me know who you would like for me to send it to... :)

Guest janey_doll
I can send it to Janey, Kaysar, Beau, Ashlea, Sarah, Rachel, Michael, and Ivette... I don't have contact with the rest... April, Eric, Jennifer, and Maggie... Let me know who you would like for me to send it to... :)

all of them!!! I am so excited! I can't believe they will see my video. i would like all of them to see it but that's ok if they can't.

do any of them come to this board and post?

thanks

Howie has promised he will be coming over to post... He wants to talk with some of the people that asked him questions... I am sure once the top 20 is announced we will be seeing lots of them... :)

I am sure once he joins everyone will know it's Howie... I expect him to use something like BBHowie, HowieWood, HowieBB6, something along those lines... :)

Janey Doll... I have a suggestion for your next video song. How about Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' track off the 8 Mile CD. It's up beat and talks about having an opportunity (... to win something) and you have to lose yourself in the moment because you've only got one shot. Something along those lines. Maybe the video could focus on the competitions ... how the winners win and the losers lost... kind of thing.

Just a thought... :)

Janey I have heard back from Beau... Here's what he had to say...

thank you love bug!

what a great video!!!!

it literally hit every up and down moment over the summer!

:)

thank you so much!

I can appreciate all the time and effort that goes into making something like that.

Half the fun is watching it all come together in bits and pieces over time.

Your reward is this thread and all the great comments you are getting.

Well done and congratulations! :)

Great Job JaneyDoll. I used to make music videos but I just haven't had the time. I think if I get the time I may just make one myself as well. You've inspired me and I want to get back in it. Thank you and a wonderful video.

Janey,

I heard back from Ivette... She was short and to the point, but still very nice... Here is what she said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Janey_doll....I just watched your video. Excellent ;)

Maybe you could do another one for the Sovereign 6 with the music of Queen...We Are The Champions! Love that song...Love Queen!! :P

Thanks for the video...Great job!!

Archived