Video's by janey doll

Guest janey_doll

Guest janey_doll

I made a music video for Big Bro 6 and I wanted to share it with all you BB fans.

Please give comments on my page and rate it.

You can also give comments on this thread too, I will check to see how you all like it. I really took alot of time to make it.

Pay close attention to the words, there are some parts that have meanings, only die hard BB6 fans will catch it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JaneyDoll

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janey_doll

:D Thank you for your comments, I was hoping you guys would like it. It was my first attempt at making a video like that. I will be making more so I will definately tell you guys when I post it.

Post the link on other bb message boards that you all go to, I'm sure there are alot of fans out there that would like to see it too.

thanks again.

I really enjoyed your video! I liked how you timed one of eric's rants to the part talking about wanting your attention. It shows that you invested alot of time and effort! I look forward to watching others!

Great job! Execution was perfect at some key points. :)

Guest janey_doll

I love hearing all your comments & your favorite parts.

I want to do another video but I need help picking a song. I wanted to do "bad day", the song they play on american idol but i don't have the song.

thanks again I will keep checking back.

Excellent job Janey! Made me remember how involved I was with last year's show and how much I enjoyed watching. Saw the people I loved ;) and the people I didn't love :angry: . Thanks for those memories. I am so anticipating the start of this year's BB. Would love to see more if you have time. :D

Archived