BB21 Post-Finale BY Interviews

Fuskie

http://bit.ly/2mRlV1m The HG are answering questions in the BY. First up is Jess. In 3 words, Jess described her BB experience as insane, intense and rewarding. She cannot describe how amazing the experience was to represent a type of person not represented in mainstream media very often. She is physically active and wanted to kick but. The worst game move of the season was Nicole taking out Tommy. She should have aligned with others in the house but it's hard to make alliances with people who don't want to make alliances with you, so she focused on personal relationships. She has no regrets and wouldn't change her game other than to lie a little more and deceive people. She didn't realize how many HG were lying. Jackson wasn't the best player, he was a great player, but there were strengths in what Holly did. This wasn't America's Best Comp winner. 

http://bit.ly/2mLMWn6 Kat is next to answer questions. The funniest HG was Nicole. Everything about playing BB surprised her, she thought she had everything figured out and she knew nothing. She would do a lot over again differently. Everybody was conspiring against her, or strategically telling some truths. It was a relief to get evicted. Comps don't mean much to me and Holly was playing Jackson's social game. Plus he made such controversial statements. I would have rather seen Nicole, Holly or my dog win.

http://bit.ly/2lGCxch Analyse is next. Her BB experience was so fun - not much game and wish she could have stayed in longer to show her cards. Huge emotional roller coaster but she's so glad she did it. She doesn't know what will happen with Jack - they will see what happens with a long distance relationship. They did grow a lot closer in the Jury House in an unstressful situation. One of the best players won BB - Nicole played a really great game too. I came to understand her strategy during the Round Table. 

http://bit.ly/2mRJLdi Tommy grabs the mic next. I can't believe we're here on Finale Night. That's insane. As soon as I got evicted, I told Jackson he got him. It was ultimately why he voted for Jackson to win, I realized he was more than just comps. Choreographing the house dance was hard - not everyone wanted to do it. But they all did that was the highlight of my BB experience. I thought everyone was onto me and Christie - shocked that nobody was. 

Tommy says he's hearing there's a meme of him telling Christie she can look at him and see home. The funniest moment in the BB21 House was when Bella was changing the guys' diapers. Never laughed so hard in my life. Will tell family I hope I made them proud when I see them. Absolutely the best player won BB21. He was well-rounded player. Thank you so much to CBS, the fans, I remember being a fan and wanting to be on the show so much. If you dream of being a HG, go to the open calls. That's how I did it. It can happen.

http://bit.ly/2mQQunS Nicole in the BY says she didn't win because she brought a showmance to the F3 like an idiot. If she coudld go back, she would evict Holly instead of Tommy but who knows, maybe Tommy would have broken up Nicole and Cliff. You never know. But I'd like to see what might have happened. For my students, I'd talk about the clowns, pies, and that it's important in life to try new things, don't hurt others, don't be afraid to be different. Funniest moment was pie week, hitting Michie with the pie. Clown night wasn't funny at the time but looking back, it was still not funny. 

I've learned the importance of practicing what I preached, embracing my quirk and being funny. I learned to love myself. The best player did win BB21. Game play, strategy, he was a manipulator. I knew he was lying about Tommy and I still kept Holly. Time and time again, he blew everyone out of the water with comps. Third place, America's favorite, I cannot thank you enough!

http://bit.ly/2lSXP6h Jack got to spend a ton of time with Analyse in the house and he's super crazy about her and can't wait to spend time with her outside the house. He would take back telling everyone on Day 44 that Jackson said Kat and Holly knew each other because it was Tommy and Christie! Staying in shape in the BB House is hard because you only get a couple days a week in the BY. It all starts in the KT - you have to eat well. Cliff, Nicole and Sam could have won if they had made it to the F2 but Jackson deserved to win of the Final 2.

http://bit.ly/2lHbuxv Christie says Tommy was a positive for her game - he used the Veto on her twice and he was a bit of home to keep her sane, though she didn't look very sane. She was most surprised by the lack of freedom - which sounds crazy, but it was much more intense than she prepared for and she unraveled quickly. The biggest thing she manifested in the game was the camp vibe - she's a nature girl - HoH was what her store looks like. If she could change it, she would have kept her personal opinions about Michie private around Day 44. We were sitting pretty and I ruined that. I love tacos and I will still enjoy Taco Tuesdays. That bought me 2 weeks in the game, so I'm proud of that. Yes, game play, strategy and comps, the best player won the game. He had double-digit comp wins and played the heck out of all of us. He deserved to win.  Peace and love.

http://bit.ly/2lHgeDj Cliff Hogg says he didn't win because he was a little too loyal and trustworthy. He probably made one deal too many at Final 5, but deal making is what helped him last as long as he did. He's not going to say anything to his wife and kids - he'll just give them a big hug and apologize for leaving them so long. He'll never do that again. Hindsight being 20-20, taking a showmance to F4 may not have been the smartest thing, but I had reason to be concerned about Tommy, there were a lot of reasons. 

The stress of the show surprised me the most. I wasn't expecting to win a lot of comps, and mental gymnastics each week I was prepared for. It was the downtime and the stress, doing nothing but talking, much more stressful than I ever anticipated. I do think the best player won BB21. I threatened not to vote for him but he got me, pulled one over on me strategy wise, so I had to be objective. Of everyone playing the game, not just F2. I had a blast, I love BB, and I'll be back to being a fan again next summer. But I'll never watch it the same way again.

http://bit.ly/2mTnqMv Nick says the best player won BB21, Jackson played an amazing game - his social game was better than he was given credit for. He wouldn't have changed anything about the Taco Tuesday fight. Christie knew how to get under his skin and was going to blow up his game the next day anyway, so no regrets. Nick learned that he's human and still makes mistakes, there's still lapse in his character and its about how he grows from it. The funniest moment in the house was when they picked camp director, the ooze was so funny. He shouldn't have tried to play so hard so quick; it caused his alliance to not trust him. 

#BB21 http://bit.ly/2mRIdQA Holly says she probably didn't win because her game was too low key. She tried to take big shots when she had to but the jury didn't understand the moves she was making behind the scenes for her and Jackson. I don' think anyone would have won sitting next to Michie. Her showmance helped her game because she and Michie kept winning back to back HoH. We were power players together and that helped her game. She promised herself to not get into a showmance unless it helped her game. 

Her smartest game move was separating herself from the Six Shooters. It led to getting to a Final 3 with Cliff and Nicole. After the Day 44 blowup, we sank to the bottom of the alliance and were public enemy #1. Her goal was to avoid the block entirely but it was her social game, being authentic and genuine with everyone, building real relationships, that kept her off the block for 82 days. And it helped that Michie and I were in power for much of the summer. I figured I would only go up on the block against him so I kept others at a distance.

Sometimes I felt like a third wheel next to Michie and the watermelons. He's very passionate about the things he's passionate. They are taking their relationships day-by-day. Friends regardless, and they have some travels and adventures planned, and after that, they'll see. No, the best player didn't win BB21 because I lost. My pride says no, but being realistic, Jackson is an animal. He plowed through comps and is brilliant. I am proud of the game I played, but anyone next to him would have lost.

#BB21 http://bit.ly/2mOwcvl I was shocked to win BB21. There were a lot of emotions - happiness, sadness, fear, everything in between. I had a goal to exit with confetti. Now that I've had a chance to reflect, the happiness is coming to the surface. It was an experience that I'm thankful for, and the $500k doesn't hurt. I'm going to save and invest the money. As Zingbot said, it's chess, not checkers, and I'm trying to set myself up for success in life and look long term. Trips here and there, and I need to get a car because I totaled mine 2 weeks before coming in here. Ultimately it is going to my family and me.

I don't know how many watermelons I ate during the season, but one summer in college, from May to August, my mom tracked my eating 126 watermelons. That's more than this summer. If you think you can break that record, give it your best shot. If Tommy had 16 more hours, he would have stayed instead of Holly, so lying about him was a snap decision that had to be done. It was game move - I couldn't sit back and let her get evicted. It would have been hard on a personal level but a bad game move - it would have been 3 against 1. There's nothing I wouldn't do for Holly inside these walls or outside.

My future with Holly is just like in this house. We are two very individual people who love and care about each other, but also respectful of the different lives we live. Our lives are top priority to each other and I want her to be happy more than anything. Where our lives can come together logistically and coincide, that's great. But if not, she'll always have a place in my heart and be my best friend. If she ends up dating other people, I've told her her new boyfriend will have to deal with me being her best friend.  I'm going to go celebrate because I just won Big Brother 21.