Predictable Outcome

HeleneL

Well I guess now Jackson aka Snackson can buy his very own watermelon patch.  I said before and still think this was one of the worst and most boring seasons I've ever watched.  Here's hoping they do a better job choosing players next year.

Wishing everyone has a great end of year, Happy Holidays and hope to see you again next summer with a better crop of players.  Even though I was disappointed with this season it was fun to participate here and read all of your comments. 

Now I'm looking forward to the Canada BB which will start next March.  Comps are much different, there are no luxuries or games or gym equipment.  Players have to entertain themselves.  Have nots are very real and there is no cheating.  Hope you find a route to tune in.

I agree Helene. I've been watching BB for years (since season 2), and this is by far one of the worst (I still say the one with Dick and his daughter is the ultimate worst). This one gave that one a run for its money, though.

Was hoping Michie would lose at the end just to see his anger explode (he was already steamed from the questions the jury asked). Now THAT would have been some good BB tv given how rotten the season was. Oh well, I'll check in again next year to see if they can do better with the casting. I will say I was happy that CBS allowed the first 5 to be evicted to have some say in how they were treated.

16 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Well I guess now Jackson aka Snackson can buy his very own watermelon patch.  I said before and still think this was one of the worst and most boring seasons I've ever watched.  Here's hoping they do a better job choosing players next year.

Wishing everyone has a great end of year, Happy Holidays and hope to see you again next summer with a better crop of players.  Even though I was disappointed with this season it was fun to participate here and read all of your comments. 

Now I'm looking forward to the Canada BB which will start next March.  Comps are much different, there are no luxuries or games or gym equipment.  Players have to entertain themselves.  Have nots are very real and there is no cheating.  Hope you find a route to tune in.

Until next summer! :animated_wave: