Housecalls

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? BB is a game. I may or may not have liked Boogie or Erika in the game. I do not think either one of them should have to sit on a show & be berated by angry fans. I think CBS did the right thing. It is a game people not real life. Why would any of you to feel slighted because you didn't get to call & harass them? All the things I hear about how the internet fans have gotten ridiculous & gone too far in tearing Reality Show contestants apart rings a bit more true each day.

It's a game, a form of entertainment. Janelle's future life is not going to be any better because she was your favorite & Boogie's life will not go to hell because you didn't like him. It's a game. When they left the house the game was O-V-E-R.

I look forward to next year :D

who said anything about berating the houseguest??? a simple question now leads to berating someone?

that is what they are there for.. to answer questions. and that is why they have a phone number.. so people can call in and ask questions.

Will is entertaining and rolls with the punches; Boogie is just angry vile when things don't go his way. Boogie's "game mode" style depresses and baffles Will. That's why, when Will befriended Jan, he hardly hung out with B. Will&Boog traveling together will not be fun to watch. JMO

Fizzle, you should have lied and said you wanted to tell Boogie how much you loved him and how much you wanted to have his baby!! :lol: That would have gotten ya on!!!!.....then ya could have asked your real question.

I did notice how all the calls were "congrats, i like you" blah blah blah crap calls...I thought that was weird, but now that you've said that i understand!

thanks for the heads-up. now that i know they didn't want to let "negative" calls in, i won't bother looking for a link to watch it. and i agree - asking a question about gameplay or makring a criticism can be done in a respectful way and they should expect to have to field such comments/questions.

It's a game, a form of entertainment. Janelle's future life is not going to be any better because she was your favorite & Boogie's life will not go to hell because you didn't like him. It's a game. When they left the house the game was O-V-E-R.
  • Janelle's life is $25,000 better because she was America's favorite
  • boogie's love life will be even more hell than it was before
  • professional athletes have to answer questions all the time about their game play. Donovan Freaking McNabb once played an entire quarter with a broken leg and all the questions were about were one bad throw he made. Booger and Erika got paid to play a game - that makes them pro and fair game for critics just like any other pro.

You didn't have to watch him on BB to see what a jerk he is. Not to mention ugly and that temper of his probably comes out a lot in his day to day life. And there is also word of mouth. In my opinion I would guess he asks just like that at home also. It looked pretty natural to me. And when he is not trashing women he is bragging about what he has or who he knows.

I was wondering if someone did save the show to youtube? I went to the site but I had to dig for a bit of time just to find yesterday's show. Hubby must have deleted my cookies or the site changed...

I know it is a bit off subject but did anyone see yesterday's The View when Janelle, Erika and Boogie were on? I laughed hard through the whole segment! If someone did record that on their computer, please save it to Youtube. Rosie cracked on Boogie the WHOLE time, it was brilliant! I have it saved on my DVR and will probably watch it a few more times for the fun of it....you have got to see it!

fizzle is your avitar a little kitten or maybe an ferret. I keep looking at it and trying to figure out what it is. LOL

Hey the Housecalls with Boogie, Erika and Janelle won't be archived for another couple days. I was wondering if anyone tubed it so we could see it now.

OMG Housecalls had a lot of tension between Erika and Boogie. Lots of hate body language. Erika had to go on and on about how she loved Janelle. I think she thinks she needs redemption with America. I don't believe a word of it.

Yikes he called Rosie O'Donnel an angry lesbian.

When asked about how his mother felt about his treatment of Erika. He said his mother had no problem with it.

Erika also seems to re-write the events.

Got to get back to work and will watch the rest tonight.

Archived