Saturday, September 21, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 21 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum/248-big-brother-usa-season-21-conversation/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB21-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Target Bedroom (TBR)
Camper Bedroom (CBR)
Boat Room Lounge (BRL)
Tree House Balcony (THB)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:00 AM BBT Holly is in the WA getting ready for bed. BB asks her to clean the sink over the mirror. She does and then heads to the WC. 

12:07 AM BBT Nicole is in the round bed in the TBR. Holly crawls in bed. Michie is off camera, last seen playing solitaire at the dining room table. 

12:15 AM BBT Feed 1 is on Orwell. Feed 2 is on the living room. Feeds 3 and 4 are on Nicole and Holly asleep in the TBR with the lights off. 

12:18 AM BBT Michie comes out of the DR. He goes to the bedroom to change before he goes to the KT to refill his water. We have WBRB and when the feeds return, Nicole is getting out of bed. "Oh man." Holly "Have fun." 

12:21 AM BBT Michie and Nicole hug as she heads to the DR. Michie crawls in bed in the TBR next to Holly. 

12:25 AM BBT Nicole is out of the DR. She heads to the TBR. Holly "That was quick." Nicole "Yeah. It is so dark in here. I thought it was dark in the RV." Michie "Yeah, it is straight up black in there." Nicole, Holly and Michie say their goodnight's and I love you's. as she crawls in bed.

12:30 AM BBT Everyone is in bed asleep. 

2:12 AM BBT Nicole is awake and heads to the SR. She pulls some pills down from the cabinet and takes a couple. She goes to the KT for a drink of water before heading to the bathroom. After using the bathroom she stops by the RV for a pillow and then heads back to bed in the TBR. Michie is awake and they discuss how dark it is in there. Michie tells her that he can't sleep. It's ridiculous. Can it just be 5 days from now?.

Michie heads to the bathroom. Nicole opts out of going back to sleep after bumping her leg on the side of the bed and instead joins Michie in the WA to treat her bruise on her leg. Michie tells her that he walks away exhausted all day and then at night, he gets in bed and can't sleep. Nicole says "Well, at least you don't have to worry about the next comp." He says "Yeah, but I have to worry about the next one after that." Nicole "If I don't win number 2 then I won't make it to number 3." Michie "I already think that it will you and me in number 3." She asks him why and he says it is because she is a smart girl. 

windex.png

2:22 AM BBT

Michie and Nicole are in the bathroom area. Michie helps Nicole apply ointment and an ace bandage to her knee. They talk about how they are exhausted all day, but then at night they can't go to sleep.

Nicole- it's not like jury votes having anything to do with it (sarcasm)....it will be like, wow, wait a minute

Michie- that's fucking haunting me....."fucking Michie...that piece of shit"...if the jury gets pissed at all three of us. It's necessarily...you know it's like the old saying about running from the bear. You don't have to be the fastest running from the bear; you just can't be the slowest. You don't have to be the most liked by the jury. You just can't be the most disliked.

Nicole- who is the least disliked

Michie- probably Holly or you....and is sure not me.  I take the cake for being the most disliked. I like on a game and personal gave the shaft to 4 or 5 people. The only ones I didn't were Jack, Kat, and Nick. There are still 5 other people. All 5 I either sent out the door or had a strong hand...

Nicole- they might respect that, you don't know

Michie- I know when Tommy and Cliff get there, they are gonna have some things to say

Nicole- yeah, but Tommy could also say me and Cliff were the ones voting

Michie- Well, that's the thing. We don't know. 

running_from_the_bear.png

acebandage.png

2:49 AM BBT

Nicole fixes herself a wine glass full of chocolate milk. She notices the glass is crooked

Michie- it is a little cattywampus

Nicole- cattywonkus?

Michie- cattywampus....a little crooked

Nicole- askew?

Michie- yeah

Nicole- I should have gotten a brownie

Michie goes to get her a brownie from her HOH Basket stash

choclate_milk_cocktail.png

Michie comes back with her brownie and she thanks him for flattening the sprinkles into the brownie for her. He says that he notices she does that

Nicole- yeah, because otherwise they fall out. What good is a brownie without the sprinkles? That's just bullshit.

She then teases him that she will not vote for him because he squished the sprinkles.

Michie- I figured you wouldn't mind. I took a little of the legwork out for you.

Nicole- I do mind. And that was a half million dollar decision

Michie- Shut up.... (He then pretends to be Nicole and deliver ... with sarcasm) 'You know Michie, I was gonna take you to the final two but the other night when you got out of your game of solitaire and went out of your way to go and get me a Little Debbie brownie while I sat there on my butt and waited and drank my cattywampus chocolate milk. You came back with said brownie, however you took the pleasure away from me of smooshing the sprinkles. For that...Sorry, but I cast the sole vote to evict to you.'

Nicole is laughing

3:10 AM BBT

Michie and Nicole are still up chatting in the kitchen

Nicole- Weeks ago I was asking myself who would you sit next to in the final 2...(she tells Michie it was him)

Michie- that would be cool

Nicole- 'Nicole, don't fuck it up....don't fuck it up'

Michie- could you imagine the two of us going toe to toe in the final HOH....heart palpitations....I'll need a defibrillator

shuffle.png

defib.png

Edited by MamaLong
typo

2:24 AM BBT Holly is asleep. Michie and Nicole are both sitting in the WA. Michie admits to her that he is worried about what the jury is saying about him. He is probably the most hated one in the house. He probably gave at least 4 or 5 of them the shaft either game wise or personally. Kat, Jack and Nick are the only ones that he didn't. Nicole tells him they may actually respect that and to remember that it was her votes that did it too. They think that Holly is the most liked one. 

2:27 AM BBT Michie and Nicole are sitting up in the WA. The think that Part 2 of the comp with be later today. Nicole says that if she doesn't win part 2, then she will be honest and admit that she is going to campaign to both of them. What will she have to lose? Michie says that this is the only time that he would be willing to campaign against Holly. 

2:29 AM BBT Michie tells Nicole that Holly came to win. And he and Holly do not have a Final 2. Nicole says her biggest fear is looking stupid. She is afraid she is going to campaign to both of them and then they are going to go in a different room and laugh at her and she will look stupid. Michie tells her that he would never let her look stupid. 

2:31 AM BBT Michie tells Nicole that if he wins part 3, he wants to sit on that chair with someone that deserves to be there and that he thinks he can beat. BB tells him to put his mic on. Nicole says she is undecided on what she wants to do. Does she go with who deserves it more because that could be either of them. Nicole says she thinks the jury will be objective. Michie jokes and asks her if she is talking about a different jury. Has she not met these people?

2:36 AM BBT Michie and Nicole are sitting up in the WA debating if they are going to go back to bed or not. He is thinking about playing a game of solitaire. Michie says he just wants to make it to one of those chairs finale night. Nicole says that if he wants to play solitaire, she will go sit with him. Nicole sings "Lack of sleep, lack of sleep. Actually I have no lack of sleep because I slept all day, awake all night. Michie and Nicole head to the dining room table and Michie shuffles the cards. 

2:40 AM BBT Holly is asleep in the TBR. Michie and Nicole are in the dining room. Michie is playing Solitaire. They talk about the memory wall. Michie says Nicole has the cutest picture and Nick has the funniest. They discuss what would happen if a jury member came back in the house. They would both be upset if that happened. 

2:42 AM BBT Michie tells her that he is afraid Nicole is going to win Part 3, get the key, and send him out the door. She asks him why her and not Holly. Michie says that Nicole is a smart girl and has a good shot of winning that key. 

2:46 AM BBT Michie and Nicole continue to talk in the dining room. He tells her that he has nightmares that he and Holly are in the eviction chairs with Nicole having won the 3rd part of the HoH. In his nightmare, it is Nicole that has the sole vote to evict and sends him out the door.

2:53 AM BBT Michie tells Nicole that he is going to cast the sole vote to evict her because she didn't drink his cattywompas chocolate milk and ate her brownie without allowing him to squish the sprinkles. 

3:00 AM BBT Michie and Nicole have insomnia. Michie has been playing Solitaire with Nicole watching on. He then goes to the fridge and eats watermelon at the KT counter with the refrigerator door wide open. 

3:08 AM BBT Nicole and Michie remain awake in the house. They are discussing the memory wall. She says that his picture does not look like him. And he thinks that Holly's picture doesn't look like her. Michie jokes that his eyes in his picture are full of hope and joy. They laugh. 

3:12 AM BBT Nicole and Michie are envisioning going to head to head in part 3 of the HoH. 

3:25 AM BBT Nicole and Michie have been keeping each other company since neither one can sleep. She has watched him play Solitaire. They finally decide to try to go to sleep again. 

3:30 AM BBT Once again, everyone is in bed and the house is quiet. 

9:00 AM BBT No wake up call yet. It appears BB is letting them sleep in this morning. 

9:30 AM BBT Still sleeping. BB has turned on all the lights except in the bedrooms. 

10:00 AM BBT Wake up call.

10:18 AM BBT The feeds return and Nicole is in the shower. Michie and Holly remain in bed. Holly is running her fingers through his hair. 

10:20 AM BBT Michie and Holly are talking in their sleepy baby talk. She says she is sweaty and he calls her a stinky girl. 

10:27 AM BBT Michie and Holly are out of bed. Everyone is doing their ADL's. 

10:37 AM BBT Michie and Holly are talking about how he is needy today. Holly made some tea water for her and Nicole. Michie is making some coffee. Michie mentions champagne and Holly says she and Nicole may be competing today. 

10:48 AM BBT All 3 HGs are in the WA. Holly is showering, Nicole is finishing up getting ready. Michie is napping. He is using the bill of his ball cap to cover his eyes. 

11:02 AM BBT Nicole and Holly have both had a shower. Nicole says she feels so clean. Nothing like the power of a shower. 

11:15 AM BBT WBRB

11:23 AM BBT It's a quiet morning. Feeds 1 and 2 show Michie napping in the WA while Holly sits close by putting on her makeup. Feeds 3 and 4 are on the Camp Owl and Orwell. 

2019-09-21-11.22.58-Cam 5.jpg

11:36 AM BBT Another WBRB. 

11:43 AM BBT Nicole is out of the DR and Holly has been called in. Nicole makes a bowl of Lucky Charms and joins Michie in the WA on what they now refer to as the "poop particle couch". 

11:59 AM BBT Holly is now out of the DR and Michie is called to go. 

12:03 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 are on Nicole and Holly in the WA. They wonder if BB is going to let them have competition shirts that they didn't compete in. Feeds 3 and 4 just keep switching between Orwell and the other owls in the house. 

2019-09-21-12.11.49-Cam 3.jpg

2019-09-21-12.12.08-Cam 4.jpg

12:08 PM BBT In the WA, Nicole and Holly are trying to remember details about previous Part 2 competitions. Neither of them are comfortable in their recollection.

12:24 PM BBT Michie is now out of the DR. He and Holly snuggle together in the WA. Nicole goes and retrieves another blanket from the bedroom and then joins them in the WA. Nicole asks her to move their tea off the stool so she can prop her foot on it. Nicole jokes "yes, I am your humble servant." They hear production working outside and after Knock, Knock, Knock Nicole calls out "Hello?" like they are knocking on the door. She then tells them that she had a dream about Tom Felton (Malfoy from Harry Potter).  

12:48 PM BBT Holly and Nicole are napping in the WA. Michie goes to the KT and washes dishes. 

2019-09-21-12.49.38-Cam 5.jpg

12:40 PM BBT

For your viewing pleasure, an image of the two houseguests that have complained the most all season about "not getting any sleep", especially the last few days.

biggest_complainers.png

12:50 PM BBT

Michie heads into the kitchen and sees the dishes in the sink, "That's annoying" He begins to wash the dishes, but he's making more noise than necessary. He breaks a wine glass off its stem in the process.

bangingaround.png

1:00 PM Michie is done with the dishes. He broke a wine glass in the process. He is now sitting at the dining room table playing Solitaire. Nicole and Holly are napping in the WA on what they now call the "poop particle couches". 

2019-09-21-13.18.38-Cam 3.jpg

1:24 PM BBT Michie has made a fairly large omelette. 

2019-09-21-13.23.20-Cam 4.jpg

1:35 PM BBT It's lunch time for Michie while Holly and Nicole continue to nap. However Michie says grace first. 

2019-09-21-13.32.26-Cam 4.jpg

2:00 PM BBT Michie has eaten his lunch, cleaned up his dishes and has joined the others on the couches in the WA for a nap. BB calls Holly to the DR downstairs. 

2:12 PM BBT Now Nicole has been called to the DR downstairs. 

2:20 PM BBT Everyone is up again. Michie continues to play Solitaire. Holly is eating what looks like cereal. Nicole tells them that Cliff did one last prank on his way out. He left a single ice cube in each tray. He dumped the rest out in the sink. 

2:26 PM BBT Nicole is making pizza bites and says that she wants to tie dye. Holly says that she is over pizza and hopes she never has to eat Digiorno again. 

2:29 PM BBT Holly calls out to BB asking that the air be turned down some. She says it is freezing.

2:35 PM BBT The feeds go to a brief WBRB and when the feeds return, the HGs are digging out tennis shoes and putting them in the SR. 

2019-09-21-14.37.48-Cam 1.jpg

2:53 PM BBT

The houseguests are joking about some of the lighting going out in the house.

Nicole in a pompous accent- my lighting has gone out....fix my lighting

Michie- yes, our stage lighting needs to be fixed  (joking around)

Nicole then starts singing the lyrics from Blinded by the Light.

Nicole- Blinded...NOPE (she catches herself before she gets carded) wait are the lyrics, Blinded by the light

Michie- revved up like a douche

Nicole- It is douche? I always sang it that way, but 

Michie- yes, it's douche...another runner in the night

[It's actually, "revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night"  or "cut loose like a deuce" depending the version of the song Blinded By The Light they remember. Deuce is referring to a hot rod car.  I'm not a Springsteen fan, but I do know this. LOL! -MamaLong]

The final 3 decided to feed the fish.

Nicole drops some food in and the fish called Michie eats every piece

Michie- look how fat Michie has gotten

Holly- I know

Nicole- he's like I eat first...you guys get crappy leftovers

Michie- he ate all of it

Michie- Holly! Holly!

Nicole- She is hiding. She'll come out.

Holly- Where is she?

Michie- (raises his voice) Holly! Dinner is ready.

Nicole- I saw Nick bite Michie the other day....just chomped his tail

Michie- Jack just bit Michie

Holly- Good! He sucks!

[the irony of this is killing me  -MamaLong]

douche.png

fishfood.png

3:01PM BBT SAT Nicole, Jackson and Holly feeds the fish. Nicole goes to get some food and asks if they can get rid of the stool (it's sitting outside HOH). Jackson says no it's the house stool and it's his favorite. Nicole says eww it's diseased.

3:14PM BBT SAT Jackson and Holly are playing chess. Nicole playing solitare. Holly is stuck and Nicole trying to suggest to her. Jackson tells "me-cole" to let Holly play.

3:20 PM BBT SAT We get FOTH. We come back and Holly is no longer with Nicole and Jackson. They are talking about Jackson just tries to make Holly happy. Now they are discussing solitare.

3:26PM BBT SAT Holly comes out of the DR and says she can't find her climbing shoes. They were for the wall comp and she got them later but never wore them.

3:38PM BBT SAT Nicole says she will  be right back. She tells Jackson and Holly that Tommy had requested the couches in the hosue and they both said "yeah" She then goes downstairs and makes a playing card trail. She laughs and says she is entertaining herself.

[Last night POP TV leaked a VERY brief accidental shot of the next comp being set up. It's a days comp with rigging to climb up and place the answers on a vertical wall graphic. This is likely why BB has asked them to find the wall comp shoes they had - BBLurkerPlus]

comp2-pic.jpg

4:09 PM BBT

Michie begins attacking Nicole with the stool. She gets freaked out saying that she's been avoiding it all summer...she doesn't even touch it with bare hands because "it is diseased". Michie tries to touch her with the stool but she dodges and hides under the blankets.The stool touches her socks and she says she will burn them. Nicole tells him to stop, but he keeps messing with her. Nicole yells to Big Brother for help then to Holly for help.

Holly- Jackson. Stop.

Michie laughs at Holly for telling him in a monotone voice.

cruel_stool.png

cruel.png

Michie suggests they all go downstairs, and he is still carrying the stool.

Nicole- why is it coming with us? Y'all can do whatever, but I'm not joining you  (so funny)

4:10 PM BBT The houseguests were asked to go to the storage room. On the way there, Michie and Holly see the trail of playing cards that Nicole made.

They were restocked with some requests. Holly asked for foundation. Nicole asked for dry shampoo. 

Michie- thank you Big Brother

Nicole- Thanks you guys that's so nice

Michie- Thank you Big Brother

Big Brother- You're welcome

brick_road.png

4:01 PM BBT Jackson and Holly continue to play chess.

4:12PM BBT SAT Jackson has picked up the shower stool and is touching Nicole with it. Nicole says to stop and she won't even touch it with a towel. She asks Holly to tell him to stop and Holly laughs and jokes about stopping. They are called to the SR. Jackson carries the stool downstairs. Holly gets foundation. Nicole says she didn't need anything so she asked for dry shampoo.

4:27 PM BBT SAT Tye Dye is beginning. All of the HG put on black clothes to protect their regular clothes. Holly puts on a Lulu jacket. Jackson has found one of Jack's shirts. They start to kiss and cuddle. Nicole says she will tyr dye by herself if they are going to get busy. They say they aren't. Holly says she just wants to do a black and white shirt.

Michie asked for hair product. It was sealed up, but when he opens it he laughs and says Big Brother is trolling him. Someone ran their finger through it.

Michie- Did Spencer use this first?  Spencer? Did Spencer use this first?

Holly- where do you buy that

Michie- CVS

Holly says her foundation comes from Sephora

They are all genuinely grateful for the restocking of grooming supplies.

gifts.png

They decide to do the tie dye tonight.

4:45 PM BBT

While the F3 are preparing the tie dye materials, they can't help bu there the loud noises from the backyard..heavy equipment noises and banging. It sounds like a big piece of metal go dropped

Holly- woah, Buddy

Nicole is excited to tie dye. Michie is joking that he thought they were finished (they haven't even started)

Nicole- Big Brother, will you send my friend Cliff back into the house for about an hour

Michie is laughing

Holly and Michie begin whispering. I think Michie is speculating about the comp setup. (he likely connected the wall shoes)

Nicole- okay friends, the tie dying is going to commence

tie_dye.png

Michie- this looks complicated

Nicole- it really isn't

The FInal Three are Ready to Dye.

ready_to_dye.png

4:35 PM BBT SAT Jackson and Holly continue to hug and Jackson grabs her breast. Nicole trying to joke but you can tell she is uncomfortable. Holly says they need a LD soon because there are a lot of lights out. Jackson jokes they need a LD soon. Nicole says she can stay out in the house and help BB fix the lights. 

4:41PM BBT SAT Holly goes to get popcorn from the top of the fridge. She says she is glad the stool is there. Jackson wonders if the stool got its own segment. Holly says she hopes not. She says it was Jack's idea by the way. Nicole says that it's not her thing. Holly tells her not to knock it until she has tried it.

4:54PM BBT SAT Jackson trying to get out of tye dying. We get FOTH.

5:08 PM BBT - The tye dying is still going on in the house. Nicole's looks like a combo of Red, and purple and maybe yellow. Jackson says hold up wait a minute. we get WBRB. The feed comes back. They are talking about how to tye dye the socks.

5:18 PM BBT - Holly finally working on her shirt she is going to do. She is doing a black so she can do a black and grey design, Nicole is going to Cliff tye-dye shirt blue teal and green shirt. Jackson has yet to figure a style and or colors he wants to do. 

5:25 PM BBT - Jackson looks like he is doing red and black, and says done. Nicole tells him awesome sauce. Jackson going to another red and back and see which design comes out better. Other then them tye dying nothing exciting going on. Nicole is then called to DR

5:42 PM BBT - Jackson whispers to Holly If Nicole won part 3 and it came down to Michie and Holly that she would pick Holly. Holly tells him something and she said I really don't want it to get to that point. Jackson says likewise. Jackson then says you know some we got all our own room and says isn't that nice. Holly agrees and says yes it is. They exchange kisses and they ask America don't we look cute? Jackson hops in the shower. 

5:50 PM BBT - Holly gets called to DR downstairs but before I forget here is a picture of Nicole tye-dye shirt.

5;56PM BBT - Jackson is playing cards, Nicole is still tye dying, She is doing Purple, Yellow, Green, Blue, red and I believe orange too. She seems to be having fun tye dyeing. She wraps it in cling wrap.

bb pics.PNG