Alliances

Guest Shockalot

LOL They aren't sequestered that's for sure, as I talked with James last night on the phone... Some in chat even heard me talking with him LOL... He said to tell everyone here at Morty's hi... :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know they are planning as we speak!

I cannot wait either! I agree that the best would be for them to align with someone that no one would think of. Can you imagine the sneeky talks the whispers, the pretend fighting? Great or what? :ph34r:

I don't think Miss. Latina will be as tough as she thinks. There are some gals on the top 20 that will give it back. She'll have to find a new Ghetto a$$ to go with her ghetto slip-n-slide! :lol:

Yana, how did you get to where you can speak and communicate with the houseguests? I know you did some interviews, but how did that even get started? What was the beginning point for opening up a connection with so many of them? We're grateful to you for it, but I'm just curious how it all got started.

lol I was wondering the same thing, but didn't want to act like I cared ;) I guess it's ok to mention it, but I found thefishbowl and totally enjoyed the radio shows they did, especially last year during BB!

Well, ok this is how it went... I started my myspace page to talk with Wolfrider about Survivor... She had Rupert as a friend on myspace... I added him as a friend to my myspace too... I e-mailed him and asked for an interview... I started looking at his friends list (which is very long) and started adding people to my list... About a week or so later Cherokee posted a post about asking reality stars to chat with us... At that point I asked Johnny Fairplay about a chat... He said no to the chat... Said he was too lazy to type, but would do an interview if I called him... That interview never worked out, cause Fairplay is an arse, but I did start to ask others and got yeses from most all of them... The only one that has refused was Kaysar... He does so many chat's at his own site that he doesn't have a lot of time... I have many more waiting to do interviews... I am just waiting until I get more questions... If I don't get more for the ones I have already posted I am just going to make up on own and then do the interview... I had rather have questions from posters cause then I know that the questions everyone wants to know the answers to are getting asked... I have contact with lots of reality stars... Not all of them are from Big Brother... In fact most are from MTV... :) I hope this has answered your question... If not let me know and I will try to answer it better... :D

It is fun... I think the most fun part of it all is the reaction to the fact that we post a thread and let fans ask the questions... Most of the interviews come from the person doing the interview... I didn't want to work that way... I wanted to get the questions answered that everyone wanted to know... I have a forum here with the upcoming interviews posted... Stop by and post some questions if you would like... The "stars" like the fact that you all are asking... Maybe before long we will see some of them here... I know James has promised and so has Howie... :D

what if MONICA, DANIELLLE, JANENNLE, ALLISON, and Jase joined forces and made an allaince?. that would rock my world! they all talk so much trash, and there all competitive. monica and danielle by themselfs would be a great team!!!! Got any more "What Ifs" ?

I can deff. see season 6 dominating this season. I think they will pull in people like Diane and Nakomis as well, since obviously they won't be pairing up with Jase (if the 3 of them make it in). I think it could be a BB5 + 6 vs. BB 2, 3, 4 situation.

I tend to think that Janelle, Kaysar and Howie will form an alliance. That's the only one that I am sure of though. It would be great if Dr. Will and James teamed up. I don't see any of the others as definite alliances. I think they will all be scoping each other out. I personally don't think that Ivette will make it as one of the twelve, just my opinion. I think there are a lot of better players than her. Danielle and Monica is a very interesting thought. I wonder if their personalities are too strong though to be an alliance. And yes, I think there will definitely be secret alliances and LOTS of backstabbing going on.

I honestly don't think Danielle and Monica will form an alliance, just because they are WAY too different. I know they could change, but I just don't see it happening, I mean, Monica didn't have an alliance, she had the "untouchables" but they all 3 said it wasn't really an alliance, and it obviously didn't work out, but she made it to the final 3, and Danielle's strategy was TOTALLY different. Hey, it could happen, but if they both get in there, I want Monica to go farther than Danielle.

Archived