Thursday, September 12, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 21 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum/248-big-brother-usa-season-21-conversation/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB21-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Target Bedroom (TBR)
Camper Bedroom (CBR)
Boat Room Lounge (BRL)
Tree House Balcony (THB)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:00 AM AM BBT

For those interested, Tommy/Michie/Holly give us a bit of the behind the edits look at the Big Brother House including details like the bathroom lock never working, etc. and a rundown of all the BB21 vocabulary words (most of those are from Nick)

A MamaLong Recap of Eviction Eve

After hearing about Michie's campaign on Holly's behalf to Cliff, Nicole became.....well, irate. Nicole even stormed out of the room at one point. She is angry over the insinuation that the only reason Nicole is here is because of Michie/Holly. She cannot stand this sort of tactic, as she feels she may not have won earlier in the season, but she has won important competitions and has the right to make her play....the one she feels will give her the best chance to reach final 3. Yet, Michie has done a  good job of injecting fear into Nicole regarding Tommy

Michie- This is dirty Big Brother but it didn't have to be

Holly- we have played a clean game this entire time and wanting to play that way the entire game and they have made dirty

Michie- and I voiced it...y'all want to take the gloves off...let's do it. Let's get scrappy with it. And if it backfires, it backfires. I will not let you go out of here without trying everything. I will fight tooth and nail. I will get dirty. One of y'all go home and it's not going to be you without giving it everything I've got. It really can't hurt us after everything.

Michie- the only way to get Nicole is to make her lose trust in Tommy and the best way to do that is to hit them with details

Holly- I don't get why Cliff is following Nicole so much    [because they have had a final 2 since week 3, even though, as Cliff put it to another Nicole, “there was never a time we weren't working together"]

Michie- I don't either....they shook our hands

Cliff reported to Tommy and Michie/Holly that Nicole is upset and wants to talk in the morning....a possible house meeting that we may not get to witness on the feeds

Nicole- this whole, "You're my sister"...then, "okay, let's go to war"....I can't take that shit

Cliff- Whatever we pick, we are not going to feel guilty about it

Nicole- who would annoy me less? That's the person I want to keep

Cliff- a part of me says Michie/Holly because we could say we are not going to break our word with them...I very much would rather compete for HoH against Holly

Nicole- and now I'm leaning toward that......If we could get to final 3 with Holly...and I feel that now that I am getting more information that I'm getting played by Tommy

They decide to hash everything out in the morning, as Nicole and Cliff are both entirely exhausted by the game.

So, here we are. Nicole's decision may flip after Michie's aggressive campaign to save Holly. Nicole has been a decision maker for most of this season...be it under the radar, but she's been that middle vote to push votes one way or another for a long time now (exception being the week the vote flipped to evict Cliff instead of her.....hope Cliff remembers that) . I cannot make a solid prediction given Michie has effectively unnerved Nicole...gotten in Nicole's brain and has her worried, but equally pissed. I feel at this point it could very well be Tommy that goes unless Nicole gets more information that leads her to understand Michie's tactics are pure intimidation. Nicole said, "I'll be damned if go out with someone in the corner laughing about how stupid I am." At this point, she feels that is Tommy more than Michie/Holly.

I will post another update this afternoon, before the live show.

final_4.png

9:20AM BBT Tommy's packing in the target room.  Nicole and Cliff are still in bed but awake talking about if they should keep Tommy or Holly.  They both agree they'd rather compete against Holly rather than Tommy.  Cliff wonders if hashing it out with the others and finding out if Tommy really told Jackson he'd throw the HOH to him and work with him (Tommy didn't tell Jackson that.  Jackson told Holly that he made that up to Cliff and Nicole to get them to want to vote Tommy out).

9:14 AM BBT  Feeds are back.  Cliff is sitting on the side of the bed in the RV, Nicole is still in bed.  BB tells Jackson to turn the lights on in the bedroom, he says sorry and turns on the HOH lights.  Holly covers her head.  Jackson heads downstairs to exchange his battery, leaving Holly in bed.  He then goes to the RV to say good morning to Nicole.  Cliff was in the room outside the RV.  Jackson said " what a wreck" before entering the RV.  Tommy is out of bed and getting ready for the day. 

Cliff comes back into the RV.  Nicole says she can't believe it is morning already.  Cliff said he got up around 6:00, then got up again at 7:30 and took a shower.  He then went back to bed.  Nicole said she is sorry.  Cliff said he is thinking about their options,  and once they decide they have to stick to it.  Cliff wonders why Tommy told Holly and Jackson about his relationship with Christie.  They think he is covering his bases.  Nicole and Cliff go over their options, and what happens if they keep Tommy. 

Jackson goes to the TBR to say good morning to Tommy. 

Nicole says from a competition stand point, their chances are better against Holly.  Cliff said true, but then they would have the showmance to deal with.  Nicole wonders if the 5 of them should get together and hash it all out.  She is worried that Tommy and Jackson will hook up as buddy buddy and then they are screwed.  Cliff said Tommy can say whatever they want to hear, but that doesn't mean he isn't working with Jackson.  They also question whether Holly has been throwing comps as she doesn't need to win.

Tommy has his luggage, looks like he is packing early.

9:27 AM BBT  Cliff and Nicole are still trying to decide what to do.  They are counting jury votes, said Tommy going out would be getting rid of a competitor, Jackson told them that he is scared of Tommy knowing the days.  They don't know that they buy Jackson said he wants to take one of them.  Cliff said if they win (veto) on Saturday, then they are fine, but if Jackson or Holly win, they don't know who goes.  Going over all the scenarios of veto/HOH wins and who would go after whom. 

9:32 AM BBT  Tommy takes his things to the SR, Jackson goes back to the HOH and crawls into bed with Holly.  Cliff and Nicole are still trying to decide what to do, and who is playing them.  Cliff feels they have a chance to beat Tommy or Jackson today.  If they send out Holly, they have to beat Tommy and Jackson in the next two rounds.  Cliff feels like it is easier to beat Holly than Tommy.  Do they want to be against Holly or Tommy in F3, and if one of them makes it to F2, who do they want to sit against.  They both agree Holly.  They talk about keeping Tommy as a tool t go after Jackson, but he is a bigger threat against them as well.  Cliff said he is also a number, 3 against 1 instead of 2 against 2.  Cliff would rather go against Holly. 

9:38 AM BBT  Nicole wonders if Tommy threw the HOH comp on purpose to go against Cliff and Nicole.  They talk  about Tommy covering his *ss by reporting to Jackson/Holly.  Repeating themselves a lot about Tommy telling them what they want to hear.  Nicole says they can tell Jackson they are leaning toward voting out Tommy as they feel they have been played by him.  (They are really being played by Jackson).   Cliff asks if she wants to call Tommy out on his intentions in front of everyone.  Nicole said she has kept her cool for 85 days, she doesn't want her exhaustion and frustration to blow that up?  Cliff wants to talk with Tommy to see his reaction.  Cliff wants to confront Holly as well, to see if she really told Tommy to win the veto so they could take a shot at Cliff. 

9:45 AM BBT  Cliff and Nicole still in the RV trying to decide who to vote out, Tommy alone in the LR, Holly is talking to Jackson in bed in the HOH, wondering what Cliff and Nicole are going to do.  Holly said a lot can happen in a week.  If Tommy is still there, it would be better for Tommy to go with Jackson two on two rather than being part of a three on one.  She thinks Tommy feels he can beat Jackson in the f2.  She said a lot can change in a week.

12:00AM -1:00 AM BBT THURS Cliff and Nicole go back and forth over who to send out.They go back and forth on the pros and cons. Downstairs Holly and Tommy discuss post BB plans. Holly wants to good for the homeless and animals. Eventually Tommy goes up to the HN BR where Cliff/Nicole are.Jackson has been watching that Tommy went in to talk to Cliff. He says he is sick of them talking with each other. Jackson eavesdrops on the trio.He hears Tommy telling Cliff/Nicole that he would never work with Jackson. Back in HOH - Jackson tells Holly to tell Cliff/Nicole about the F4 deal with Tommy.

1:00AM - 2:00 AM BBT THURS Holly talking to Cliff and Nicole. Nicoles asks if Comics had gone differently was there a different plan. Holly says no. Holly leaves and Jackson comes down to the RV BR and asks Cliff/Nicole if Tommy promised to throw the HOH comp. Jackson tells them every Tommy said as though Tommy said it to him (vs eavesdropping on them earlier) Nicole wants a house meeting in the morning, Jackson reminds them they gave their word.  Jackson goes to the target BR and tells Holly if they want to play dirty, then they will play dirty. He tells Holly that he overheard Tommy and used it against Cliff/Nicole. In the RV Br, Nicole tells Cliff that she is getting frustrated by everything.

2:00AM - 3:00 AM BBT THURS Nicole wonders why Jackson doesn't want a house meeting. Cliff says she needs to do what she wants. Nicole says she doesn't want to come off as crazy. Jackson and Holly talking. He tells her that she is so pretty and asks if she will wash her hair tomorrow. He then see Cliff coming up the stairs on the monitor.  Cliff checks in on Tommy but no real game talk. He says they will talk in the morning. He walks past the HOH and heads back to the RV. Tommy gets up and goes downstairs but Jackson and Holly are outside the RV room. He wants to check on Nicole because Cliff said she is upset but Jackson/Holly deter him.Cliff and Nicole continue to go back and forth while Jackson and Holly snuggle in the HOH room.Lights finally go out and HG go off to sleep.

9:49 AM BBT  Jackson isn't saying much, or giving Holly any advise.  He is just laying there.  Cliff talking to Nicole.  He doesn't think the jury house is as stacked as much as what they think.  They go over the people in jury, and how they went out. 

9:59AM BBT THURS Cliff and Nicole continue to discuss. Nicole says they have to decide "how do they win" and not so much about others winning. She says they have a better chance against Holly. Round and round it goes.

10:12AM BBT THURS Cliff says if Holly stays and Jackson wins Veto - he can remind Jackson that he said he was happy voting Holly out and they can remind Holly that she said she was happy with 4th. Cliff asks if they should talk to Tommy again or just say whatever. Nicole says that at the point she feels like whatever.

10:23AM BBT CLiff and Nicole talk in the WCA. Nicole is going to DR. They both are tired and not sure what to do. She says should she just tell DR now (her plan to keep Holly). Cliff says it is up to her.

10:46AM BBT

The stress is getting to Cliff

image.png.cb045d55d8bcff7a1f5f25baed230531.png

10:55AM BBT Nicole and Cliff get Tommy to talk.  They go to the RV.

Nicole  says she's trying to say this in the best way possible- she's frustrated and confused and it goes without saying she wants to move forward in this game.  She says jackson told them that tommy is blowing smoke up their butts and he's going to f' them both over.

Tommy says no.

Nicole says they can't figure out if it's jackson or tommy trying to convince them of a lie.

Tommy says weeks ago he, christie, jackson and holly didn't have a final 4 but a "we're good" type of thing. Tommy says we might have to get them in here.  Nicole and Cliff says they might end up having to do that.

image.png.339e302bfe36fa6fb4ce4daa6e8a8045.png

Tommy says, "he's coming into rooms that i'm in and not even talking and i don't know" (kind of figuring out that jackson is making it look like jackson and tommy are talking game).  Nicole tells Tommy what jackson said last night.  Tommy says what Jackson said is a lie, he came into the room, he didn't say anything and tommy thought it was weird. Tommy says jackson is lying to Cliff and Nicole.  Cliff lets them know that holly is outside the room packing.  Tommy and Nicole says they don't care.

image.png.12b2c3a75d2be0b63b1eddc06216ea85.png

11:00AM BBT Holly is eavesdropping while Nicole, Cliff and Tommy talk. 

10:26 AM BBT  We get Cliff Notes from the RV.  Cliff said he has a big decision to make.  He didn't come into the game scared, he doesn't want to play that way.  He said if they play making a game move one person goes home, if they play scared, as to who would be best to keep if they lose HOH/Veto, it is another person.  He wants to go out playing the game, he is doing his damndest to get himself to the end.  He hopes people are proud of him.  He said if he and Nicole don't win these comps, and Michie continues to steamroll, it is on them.  He said it is so hard, Karen, Kelly, Daniel, he would give anything to have them there to bounce ideas off of for just 15 minutes.  He wouldn't feel so alone.  He said he isn't alone, he has Nicole, they are partners from start to finish, but they might not make it to final two, but it won't be for lack of trying.  He hopes they do, but he hopes people see how hard he is trying.  He still loves this game, so glad he made it into this house, super glad he is still there.  So ready for it to be over.  He doesn't want to leave early, wants to be there until the end.  He said he is at his end.  The depression, stress, anxiety, it is a physical thing.  He knew the game would test him, he could show off who he is, but the past couple of weeks have been a test to his mental health.  He has to question every single conversation, every decision, he would love to see what a brain scan of him now would be compared to three months ago.  He feels there are chemicals and defense mechanisms that are kicking in.  He is usually a fairly calm, cool, laid back guy.  Nicole a little less so.  He doesn't even imagine what all of this stress and anxiety is doing to her.  He sees it in the others, too.  Michie is running around all the time, Holly cries all the time, Tommy is literally begging, making promises and statements, and someone still goes home tonight, and again next Thursday night then that is it until finale.  He wants to be one of those 3 people, he wants Nicole to be one of those people.  That means they are 40% of the house, and they have to get out the other three in order to make that happen.  They can make that happen by winning the next two competitions. 

Cliff likes to think of himself as strong, unbreakable.  Physically he won't will every competition, mentally he won't win every comp.  But, from an emotional and mental state, you can't break him.  He is not sure that is the case anymore.  He feels he is at his breaking point, but he refuses to give in.  This decision right now isn't just about the final 2, in is an internal fight.  He hears a noise from outside the door, quickly says he has to stop right now,  SKD 143 love you.

10:34AM BBT Cliff doing Cliff notes. Talking about his decision and wants people to be proud of him. He is still glad he made it into the house.

10:43AM BBT THURS Jackson is watching the HOH TV for movement downstairs. CLiff comes out and gets cereal. Tommy asks to talk and Cliff says let him eat first.

10:52AM BBT Holly and Jackson talk. Holly says they had 15 opportunities to put them up and 5 opportunities to get them out. Jackson says it would be better for Nicole/Cliff to win HOH because it gives them (Jackson/Holly) two votes. Nicole asks TOmmy to talk in the RV room.

10:58AM BBT THURS Tommy tells Nicole/Cliff after the DE he expressed to Jackson and Holly that he thought they were in the middle but it was actually Cliff/Nicole. He says he hasn't spoken game to Holly/Jackson since weeks ago. He says Jackson keeps following him into rooms. Tommy says that he is happy to go to Jackson and tell him right now that he is targeting him. 

11:01AM BBT Holly listening at the RV door. Tommy tells Nicole/Cliff that he never spoke to them about throwing a comp.

Cliff:  they have a lot more information about the connection between you and Christie than we did. you had told us a little bit and they knew a lot more.  Tommy says he got in trouble for saying more and then we get FISH.

11:04AM BBT Tommy's crying and telling Nicole and Cliff that he isn't lying.  Cliff assures him that they aren't accusing him of lying.  Tommy says he wants to be here with them.  Nicole says that Jackson is telling Nicole and Cliff that Tommy is just telling them what they want to hear and is like wink wink.  Tommy says it's a lie.    Tommy says Jackson will win if he's sitting next to anyone else. 

Cliff asks if he wants to go talk to everyone.  Tommy says lets do it.

11:09AM BBT HOUSE MEETING CALLED

11:09AM BBT Nicole and Cliff says Holly wants to chat with her first.

10:40 AM BBT  Cliff leaves the RV, sees Tommy.  He says it is depressing, he sees Tommy's bags packed. Cliff wants to force himself to get something to eat.  Tommy asks if he wants to play Backgammon, Cliff says yes, but give him a second to get something to eat.  Tommy says yeah, yeah, yeah, and leaves.

10:55 AM BBT  Nicole and Cliff take Tommy into the RV to talk.  Nicole says she will start.  She is confused, tells Tommy that Michie spoke to them and said he (Tommy) is blowing smoke up their tookus.  Tommy explains himself.  He felt Holly/Jackson were working together as well as him and Christie also working together with them.  He said it turned out that Cliff and Nicole were the middle people.  Nicole asks if he talked to Michie in the last day or two.  Tommy said he isn't talking game with them.  Tommy said he never went to them once.  Nicole says Michie said Tommy suggested working together to take out Cliff next, then take Nicole to the final 3 because she can't win anything.  He said that is a big fat lie.  Tommy said he came into the Have-Not room to cover his bases, but he didn't say anything, which Tommy thought was weird.  Holly is outside eavesdropping on the conversation.

11:08 AM BBT  Nicole wants to call a house meeting.  Holly was listening at the door to everything being said.  Holly wants to talk to Cliff and Nicole before Michie gets out of DR.  Holly said Tommy has been very confident all week, and he has been going between them all week.  Michie is in the KT.  We get FoTH.

11:15 AM BBT  Still FoTH

11:05AM BBT Tommy tells them to talk to everyone. He has nothing to hide and never told Jackson and Holly what Jackson said. Holly moved away from the door before Cliff could open it.Holly is shoving items into a suitcase.

11:09AM BBT Nicole calls a house meeting. They want to talk to Holly first. Jax comes out cocky and says let's do this. Holly goes to talk to Nicole and Cliff. Holly tells them she only knows what Jackson told her. She says Tommy is feeling very confident. She says Tommy has been going back and forth all week.

11:15AM BBT We currently have FOTH.