Optimal opportunity

UrsulasMom

There is an opportunity for Nicole to break up the showman at this point. She can use that Veto to take Tommy off the block which with force Michie to have to replace him with Holly. Tommy and Nicole then will be the two to vote either Cliff or Holly and then can ultimately vote Holly out.  Since Michie will be outgoing HOH he will not be able to participate in the next competition. Are they figuring this out in there or not?

5 hours ago, UrsulasMom said:

There is an opportunity for Nicole to break up the showman at this point. She can use that Veto to take Tommy off the block which with force Michie to have to replace him with Holly. Tommy and Nicole then will be the two to vote either Cliff or Holly and then can ultimately vote Holly out.  Since Michie will be outgoing HOH he will not be able to participate in the next competition. Are they figuring this out in there or not?

Nicole has been on that for a while now.  Pretty sure that's the way it's going to go.

This was her talking to feeders this morning again about it...

I give Jackson and Holly a 85% chance to win the POV. Jackson alone has a 50% chance.

I personally believe BB producers stack the deck at times by creating comps that give some players better odds at winning, and it all depends if they want Jackson to be in the final 2. It sure does seems like they want him to win BB21.

One thing I am certain about is that when he was selected for BB21, he was selected because he was one of the 4 true competitors that casting director identified as having all the skills required to win BB. Most HG are selected because they don't have the skills the win, but have personalities that will make for good TV.

Nicole knows the smart move would be to keep Holly.  While Cliff and Nicole are studying for the final, Jackson and Holly are doing other things in the HOH room.  Both of them can beat Holly and Jackson in the end.  It’s going to be another bitter jury. The only thing standing in Cliff way is the next POV because Jackson and Holly will take Nicole to final three.

19 hours ago, whokayers said:

Take Cliff off, vote out Holly and then its Nicole and Cliff vs Tommy in the HOH.

Yes, this will be the best move for Nicole and Cliff. And there isn't a thing Michie can do about it, PLUS he can't compete for HOH this next time (or am I mistaken about that??).

Assuming Michie can't compete for this next HOH (and Holly is GONE), then there's a great chance they can vote Michie out next.

10 hours ago, carmen said:

Yes, this will be the best move for Nicole and Cliff. And there isn't a thing Michie can do about it, PLUS he can't compete for HOH this next time (or am I mistaken about that??).

Assuming Michie can't compete for this next HOH (and Holly is GONE), then there's a great chance they can vote Michie out next.

Veto is all that matters next week.  Regardless of who goes up, PoV can put up whoever isn't HoH.  It's the power play next week.  HoH doesn't really matter next week.

Hahaha!  I've never seen two people more chicken shit than Cliff and Nicole.  Truly pathetic.  I don't even care if they go on to win. Just the fact that they allowed a showmance to run to the end tells me how shameful they are.

Can't stand the showmance couple (Holly and what's his abuser name), but if they have the ability to stupidize the others, then more power to them.