Saturday, September 7, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

7:05 PM BBT Cliff tells Nicole that she won by over 4 minutes. She flew. Jackson walks in there and says "Blown away. That is so impressive." Nicole "I told you I was going to haul ass." Jackson "10:58. Are you kidding me?" Cliff says that not only is that impressive for this season but for previous seasons as well. Jackson says that it is good for AFP too. Cliff says he doesn't want to celebrate. too loud with Tommy in the other room. Jackson "You didn't beat us. You smoked us." 

7:07 PM BBT Cliff and Nicole go to the SR to dance and celebrate. They end their dance with a "Fellowship of the Zing". 

2019-09-07-19.07.41-Cam 1.jpg

2019-09-07-19.07.45-Cam 1.jpg

7:11 PM BBT Nicole remains in the SR and shows the cameras the veto. She says that she knew she was fast but she was worried the others were faster. She said she was kicking herself over a wasted 30 seconds. She points to the veto and tells Cliff's family that she is taking him off the block. She exits the SR and goes tot eh LR where the other 4 are. They congratulate her again. 

7:13 PM BBT Kat was Conspiro. Sis' was something about the chicken. Kemi was something about coming back from the future. Jess was Model Mayhem. 

7:15 PM BBT They all agree that Sam's was great. He is going to love it. Jackson says he wants to get his comic and put a frame about it. He points at Nicole and says he is going to put a frame around hers too "Sheesh". Holly says that was really fat except for sucking b*lls. Tommy said he felt good with his time. He was happy. 

7:18 PM BBT Holly says she never had any idea she would do so poorly on it. It was a humbling experience. Jackson says that she won by 4 minutes and there is nothing he think of that he could have done to shave 4 minutes. Holly and Jackson go to the HoH. He asks her if she thinks that Nicole is going to pull down Cliff and backdoor Holly. He tells her that if they have pulled up Tommy, and Michie can't compete next week, the two of them can be broken up. Holly "They better not." Jackson tries to assure here that they would not do that. Holly asks if there is any way to convince Nicole not to use the veto.

7:20 PM BBT

Michie is freaking out with Holly.

Michie- you don't think she will use it and pull Cliff off? You would go up and not by choice. If they use the veto on Cliff you go up and I don't have a say in it. I can't compete in the next HoH and they could easily split us up. I don't think it will happen on a personal level, but on a game level it's their smartest move.

7:24 PM BBT

Holly- I didn't even think about that. I wish I had thought about that before hand. Going in to that, I didn't even want to win.

Michie- what do you mean? Holly! There's five people. I was gunning for that fucking thing. Our hands are tied and they could take us out.

damn_it.png

quad97winner.png

7:21 PM BBT In the HoH bathroom, Jackson and Holly are discussing that Cliff is a good game player. He will probably consider that it would be a good play to use the veto on Cliff, team up with Tommy, get rid of Holly this week and Michie can't compete in the next HoH. It is a good game play. Jackson says he doesn't mean to scare her but it is a distinct possibility. Jackson "Our hands are tied and they can take us out." However he says that he does not think Cliff or Nicole will do that. But, they could. 

7:24 PM BBT Jackson tells Holly that he is not going to bring this up to anyone because he doesn't want to plant that seed. "I am not trying to freak you out but you need to be aware of it." She says she feels like an idiot because she flopped in that comp. He tells her that she cannot blame herself. That is a hard comp. She says it's not though. That's the stuff she is good at. Her brain is f***ed up. She can feel it when she tries to do stuff. 

7:30 PM BBT Jackson and Holly continue to talk in the HoH. Jackson "They have all the power. And Tommy has 5 days to campaign. We can't freak out." 

7:31 PM BBT Jackson tells Holly that Cliff did say right after the comp that the made it to final 4. So maybe they won't do it. Holly says that maybe he should let her have the HoH for the rest of the week, even though they are miserable downstairs. Meanwhile downstairs Nicole offers all her snacks to Tommy. 

7:34 PM BBT In the KT Tommy is eating watermelon. He tells Nicole it is perfectly fine for her to celebrate. He tells her he doesn't want her not to because of him. 

Got most of the comics:

Analyse - The Chicken
Bella - Liberty Bella
Christie -
Cliff - The Ground Hogg  [thanks Goldylucks!]
David - Say Freeze
Holly - Pinot Noir (Holly in fishnets)

Jack - The Jackass: Centaur of Attention
Jackson - Dr Jackson and Michie Hyde (Christie said this earlier in the show, production used it)
Jess - Model Mayhem
Kat - Conspiro
Kemi - Came Back from the Future to Kick Ass
Nick - Long Arm of the Law?
Nicole - Nicolussus from Strong Island (T-rex hands posed like she does when she talks)
Ovi - The Cookie Monster
Sam - Big Rig (Jacked muscle dude on top of truck)
Tommy - The Mobster (NY Gangster themed)

7:37 PM BBT In the HoH, Holly says that all they can do is trust. And they already have so many trust issues. Down in the KT, they are discussing their times and that their times were pretty even with what they thought it would be. Except for Cliff. He didn't know if he was doing it for 20 minutes or 40. They are looking forward to getting copies of their comic.

23 minutes ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Got most of the comics except 3:

Analyse - The Chicken
Bella - Liberty Bella
Christie -
Cliff -
David - Say Freeze
Holly - Something wine themed
Jack -
Jackson - Jekyll and Hyde
Jess - Model Mayhem
Kat - Conspiro
Kemi - Came Back from the Future to Kick Ass
Nick - Long Arm of the Law?
Nicole - Nicolussus from Strong Island
Ovi - The Cookie Monster
Sam - On top of Truck
Tommy - NY Gangster themed

Cliff is the Ground Hogg.

7:42 PM BBT In the KT Cliff tells Tommy and Nicole that his leg must be healed. It isn't bothering him at all. It only took over 50 days. 

7:47 PM BBT Nicole says that if people say she isn't a winner then she is going to be mad. 

7:51 PM BBT Nicole is sitting at KT table. She looks up at the camera and smiles. She is still wearing the veto around her neck. 

7:53 PM BBT Nicole is again in the RV. She says she is speechless. She looks at her bed. "I am going to guess who was in my bed. Watermelon hat, bowl of watermelon juice, a now Gatorade Zero, 2 water bottles, and 2 One Bars. Going to use my deductive reasoning and say that Michie was in my room." She then shows us the veto again and says it is hers and Cliff's ticket to Final 4. She tells her family that she won the BB Comics veto and is keeping Cliff safe. 

7:57 PM BBT Tommy is laying down on the bench in the KT. Cliff tells him that this BB experience has been everything and more than what he could ever imagine. Cliff goes to lay down outside the RV. He talks to the cameras: He says he always knew she was something special. She was so upset that she hadn't made her mark in this game. She had her mark now, hasn't. Completely different game without her HoH, his veto and her veto. He thinks that if Tommy won, he thinks Nicole would go home over him. However he is never going to tell her that. There is no need. She made final 4 possible for both of us. Which means she also made Final 3 possible. One of at least will have their family sit outside this house on finale night. One of us two will never go to the jury house. So proud of her. I want to win this game. She is not making it easy with these victories. But if I don't win, I would love to give that check to her. 

7:50 PM BBT

Tommy mentions that Cliff/Nicole look so cute eating Lucky Charms in their matching outfits. 

Tommy- I hope they clip this....so cute!

Cliff and Nicole pose for the cameras.

winners.png

Cliff's Aggies lost to Clemson today by 14 points, but Nicole won him a veto good for a definite final four. I'm sure Cliff is plenty satisfied with that.

[I'm out for the night  -MamaLong]

8 PM BBT

When feeds came back earlier we found out that Nicole won the VETO! She seems to have won it handily, beating other players by several minutes.

Jackson and Holly have been in the HOH room talking about how this has affected their game. During the conversation Holly admits to Jackson that she did not try to win, and Jackson is stunned. He asked her why and her response was (whiny voice) “I would not have won anyway.”

Jackson tells Holly that Nicole will probably use the VETO on Cliff to keep him safe and the only replacement will be her (Holly). Holly is dismayed, Jackson says this is not a scenario he has considered This will be Holly's first time to be on the block this season, and has ruined her plan to use having never been nominated as a point if she were to make the final two.

Holly tells Jackson he should allow Nicole to have the HOH room all week, but Jackson says he would not give her the room in order to gain something he wants from her. (In my very humble opinion, these two have been spoiled with the HOH room and both are reluctant to give it up. They complain during this part of the conversation that the beds “downstairs” are not comfy and they don't sleep well).

Nicole is still overwhelmed by her win, she is just tickled to death with herself.

Cliff is by himself, he tells us that Nicole made them being in the final four possible, and adds that in fact, because of Nicole, one of them will be in the final three. (they cannot both be voted off before the final three now—Grannysue1154)

Tommy has been very quiet, laying on the sofa in the kitchen staring into space. We can almost see his brain working. He begins once again piddling in the kitchen, maybe cooking?? could be cleaning or both though.

Other camera is on Nicole, who is lying on a bed in the rv room, eyes closed, but with tense body posture.

It is 8:10pm BBT and I think we are caught up since the feeds returned.

8:10pm

Tommy is cooking, looks like he is preparing tomatoes for some sort of sauce. He has several cut up and is peeling and chopping them.

The other camera shows Nicole, who is still lying on the bed in the rv. We hear her sigh a few times but she is not talking to us right now.

Cliff comes into the kitchen, he offers to help Tommy, who says he is making the pasta they like, but doesn't need help. He says it will be ready in about an hour. (Tommy is an excellent cook, I have been very impressed with some of the meals he presents, if the cameras stay on his methods.)

Cliff comes back, saying the shower is on in the HOH room, he is not sure if it is a “community shower” or not, but he is not interested in finding out. Him and Tommy laugh. Cliff leaves the kitchen and goes to the rv with Nicole.

He reminds Nicole that one of them will be in the final three. He says at this point if one of them goes they will be the last person in the jury. He says Jackson cannot compete in the next HOH. Cliff clarifies the final four eviction and veto power for her. (In the final four the HOH is safe, the winner of the veto chooses who to evict—leaving a final three)

Both of them say their families are happy with both of them.

They decide to tell Jackson that she is taking Cliff down.

They talk about their struggle in the game, and how they are in this position now. Neither of them would have believed earlier in the season.

They do say that Tommy is more dangerous, but they seem to believe Holly leaving will make an even playing field. They both agree that they need to honor their agreements and hand shakes. Cliff clarifies that the plan is still to evict Tommy. (that could change, so let's just say that is the plan for now).

HOLLY IS LISTENING AT THE DOOR!!!!!!!!

Jackson has joined Nicole and Cliff in the rv bedroom. He does not tell them that Holly was eavesdropping. Nicole tells Jackson that she is using the VETO but things will continue as planned. Cliff adds that they are all the final four as planned, then the VETO will be played and they will battle it out.

Holly comes in to the rv bedroom with the others. She is happy/giddy.

Nicole tells Holly she is using the veto, but she has no worries because their deal stands.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:26PM BBT Holly catching flies as she applies makeup outside the RV (for a DR?).

2019_08_07_1126pm.jpg

11:40PM BBT Snackson asks and Holly confirms she's prepping because she'll be called to the DR soon.

11:59PM BBT Nicole telling Tommy in the HoH bathroom she wants him in the house, so she's gonna try to work some magic (and get Beth booted).  She says she knows it's awkward and will make some people angry but it's fairer and that's where her head's at and if Snackson's so scary, why not try to weaken him?

9:00PM BBT: Jackson, Holly, Cliff, and Nicole continue to talk about the VETO competition. "That was tricky for me," Jackson says about one of the comics. "That was actually tricky for me too," Holly says.

9:30PM BBT: Jackson, Holly, Cliff, and Nicole continue to talk in the CBR. They discuss previous moments and Jackson says, "sorry for the banishment...just kidding."  Cliff tells them they are honorary Hoggs. Jackson says Nicole is his honorary big sister. 

9:40PM BBT: Cliff does a victory dance in the KT. He's so happy that "Nicole killed" the VETO comp. He says Nicole "saved the team" and does more victory dances. The three in the CBR leave to join Tommy in the KT. Cliff walks into the BRL. 

9:42PM BBT: Cliff talks to the live feeders in the BRL, he says "this is why you have teams in this game," he says you "can't win every single competition." Cliff says he understands why people may be upset they're keeping Jackson safe, but he says the people they sent home were dangerous. He says it's important to have someone you can work with and who will honor agreements. 

9:48PM BBT: Cliff is proud of Nicole. He says he's never been to Long Island or New York City, but they have a winner in Nicole. He says Nicole is making them proud. "I knew final 2 was the way to go," Cliff says, he tells us to "have a good evening." He leaves the BRL. 

10:00PM BBT: Tommy leaves the DR, Cliff says he would've helped Tommy cook dinner but he didn't know what to do. Tommy says he didn't know he'd be in the DR forever. They agree to resume cooking the dinner Tommy wanted to make. 

10:15PM BBT: The HGs continue making dinner, Nicole is called into the DR shortly after Tommy left. Jackson cleans out the refrigerator.

10:30PM BBT: Tommy is finishing up making dinner. The HGs chat while he cooks, they agree it will be fun to get drunk together. Holly says they don't have enough booze to get drunk in the house. Tommy tells them not to eat tomorrow, so they can get drunk. 

10:45PM BBT: The HGs eat the dinner Tommy made, general conversation follows. After eating, Tommy and Cliff play backgammon. 

11:15PM BBT: Tommy is playing backgammon with Jackson while Cliff watches. 

11:30PM BBT: Cliff is back in the BRL, talking to the live feeders. He says he believes he's a good judge of character and is happy that he made the alliances and deals he did. Cliff says the light at the end of the tunnel has turned into a spotlight. He hopes the light is for himself. Holly is putting on make up outside the CBR, she says she's going to be called into the DR. Jackson joins her on the bed and they cuddle. 

11:51PM BBT: Holly and Jackson cuddle on the bed outside the CBR. Cliff tells them good night and heads up to the CBR to go to bed. Nicole finishes in the DR, Jackson tells her they saved her dinner. 

11:57PM BBT: Nicole and Tommy are in the HOHR, Nicole asks him how he's "feeling about everything." Tommy says he's feeling as good as he can feel. He says he's happy for her and he'll be enjoying every moment in the house he can. "I'm at peace no matter what," Tommy says. 

11:58PM BBT: Nicole confirms that she's taking Cliff off with the VETO, which means Holly is going up. "You better campaign," Nicole says. She says she's going to "work some magic" because she wants him to be here and she wants him to stay. They agree to talk to Cliff to "try to make it happen" so Tommy stays and Holly goes to jury. 

• morty locked this topic