Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If you believe no one can change or grow this might not be the topic to read.

 

That being said, I have been thinking about Jackson Michie and how he has developed this season.

 

In the first few weeks we saw him as the sidekick for Jack Matthews.  Jack was definitely an influence over Jackson, and we saw Jackson as an avid follower/audience for some antics that were less than acceptable.  Jack would have conversations and confrontations with house guests he thought were less consequential than himself and the pack of 8, and Jackson followed along with him.

 

We saw Jackson cheating when he was a have not, and some people, who had developed a less than good opinion of Jackson were upset and just downright angry about it.  Fans of the show felt that he was cheating and should be punished.  People called for his ejection from the game and forgiveness was not an option.  People still talk about Jackson.

 

Jackson rules the food supplies, eats watermelon constantly, snacks at night, drinks from the jugs in the fridge and monitors what others are eating.

 

Rumors about Jackson were flying over the internet, a fake arrest warrant was posted on Twitter and fans were furious.

 

Jackson (allegedly)  had a short lived "thing" with Katherine Dunn n the first few days, it was over before the feeds were live.  Soon after Jackson began a showmance with Holly Allen and has continued that connection to the present time.

 

Jackson was the topic of negative comments by both Katherine Dunn and Christie Murphy in recent weeks.  Both women later made it clear that their comments were exaggerated a tad and might have been made to push Jackson out of the game.

 

This new Jackson, who is aware of his image and what people think is refreshing.  He is funny, he is kind, and he is compassionate, and he is allowing us to forgive him for his direct milk jug drinking and watermelon eating.  He is allowing us to see a young man who is imperfect but trying to grow up in front of us.

 

Jackson may not be America's Favorite Player by any means, but as I watch and report on the feeds, I think we can call him America's Growing Player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're saying this after he mercilessly dragged Beth literally just last night for HOURS (from about 10-11 onward) over one small thing she said in the heat of frustration (that was true)?  He made her cry over and over, and then went out and held court with the others at the hammock, cracking jokes and being entertaining while eating watermelon, then when he was done went back upstairs and picked right back up making her cry even more. At points she was crying so loud in the HoH that Christie said she heard it doing dishes in the kitchen. It didn't end until almost 3am (with a blueberry powerbar in bed). He's a total POS and after last night, likely sociopath -last night demonstrated it clearly.  I was shocked BB showed almost all of it. It was PAINFUL and he just kept at it.

 

The arrest record was not fake.  He was arrested by U Tenn police at 4 in the morning for domestic assault.  A mugshot was taken.  However the arrest record and mugshot were expunged (though the mugshot database entry without the picture exists - with the name entered backwards), allegedly because he has a relative in law enforcement on his mother's side that took care of it.  He has referred to this arrest 3-4 times in the house in various ways (mom kept him out of jail, doesn't everyone have public intoxication arrests in college, telling Kat he has a domestic violence arrest, etc).  However, when they expunged the arrest, they FORGOT to remove it from the police log.  The log is only online for a month but if you know when something happened you can request the log for that month.  So the actual police log entry with the two charges (drunk and domestic assault) his full name and address and the name and address of the woman he assaulted as proof this really happened still exists and was put out on the internet.  It's below for your reference.

 

And at 2:24am on 6/27 when Jackson and Kat are alone they essentially confirm they banged.  Kat also is concerned she might be pregnant at one point later with Jackson, since he brags about not using condoms. The only unknown is whether they banged on day 2 or day 3 since it was pre-feeds and you have to go off what they said once the feeds were live.

 

 

UTenn_Police_Jackson_Michie_Arrest_Record.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that Jackson is a young man with issues, but I do believe that the relationships he has built in the house has given him insight he can use as he moves forward in life. 

 

I have seen the exit interviews with house guests, his conversations with Cliff, and others in the house.  

 

I see him coming to self realization and an awareness that perception matters. 

 

i would believe more of the comments made by Katherine and others if they had been made in his presence where they could be defended.  

 

As to the truth of the arrest record, this is what I found when i researched the rumor:

 

The Cheat Sheet reached out to the Franklin Police Department and the Knox County Sheriff’s Office through email. Neither have any record of a Jackson Michie being arrested for domestic assault. Both also pointed out that the report claims Franklin, TN is in Knox County when it’s actually in Williamson County.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grannysue1154 said:

I believe that Jackson is a young man with issues, but I do believe that the relationships he has built in the house has given him insight he can use as he moves forward in life. 

 

I have seen the exit interviews with house guests, his conversations with Cliff, and others in the house.  

 

I see him coming to self realization and an awareness that perception matters. 

 

i would believe more of the comments made by Katherine and others if they had been made in his presence where they could be defended.  

 

As to the truth of the arrest record, this is what I found when i researched the rumor:

 

The Cheat Sheet reached out to the Franklin Police Department and the Knox County Sheriff’s Office through email. Neither have any record of a Jackson Michie being arrested for domestic assault. Both also pointed out that the report claims Franklin, TN is in Knox County when it’s actually in Williamson County.

 

 

What they said is true, but THEY didn't arrest Jackson. You asked the WRONG police department.  University of Tennessee Police made the arrest and had the initial record.  If you'd like I can PM you the WHOLE police log from February, which does indeed have an entry for one Jackson Michie for Domestic Assault and Intoxication.  I didn't release the whole thing (though anyone can get it if they know who to ask) because I didn't want his family or victim doxxed.  But it DOES exist, and it IS real, and they tried to erase it after the fact, but did a sloppy job.  As to why there was the Knox/Williamson issue, it's because the ARREST happened in one county, but Jackson's home address is in the OTHER county.  His name is also entered backwards in the mugshot database.  People aren't careful entering data, what can I say?  So just because the internet at large are terrible sleuths doesn't mean a credible record from an actual police department listing the arrest didn't happen, somehow.  They just missed erasing that data point.  And again, Jackson himself alluded to the arrest multiple times in the house (two of which I posted above).

 

And if you can still defend Jackson after watching 3+ hours of him berating and belittling Beth pretty much non-stop, making her cry over and over last night while acting like the life of the party downstairs on an eating break, I don't know what to say. Last night put him plainly and clearly in the POS category. It's not an age thing, he's a sociopath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackson is an emotional abuser, a narcissist.   These types use information that was shared with them about past hurts, regrets etc. and fling it at the person they target to make them back down.  The abuser can not allow others to believe they are wrong in any way and push to break them down.  Holly needs to get away from him.  Hopefully he will go during the double.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BB923 said:

Jackson is an emotional abuser, a narcissist.   These types use information that was shared with them about past hurts, regrets etc. and fling it at the person they target to make them back down.  The abuser can not allow others to believe they are wrong in any way and push to break them down.  Holly needs to get away from him.  Hopefully he will go during the double.

Literally EVERYTHING he said he would not fall to at the beginning of the game on the hammock, he did.  All of it.  In the house failed havenots, slop, XANAX addition, cried, mental breakdown. This clip can be a bullet point list of all the things he FAILED at rather than all the things he succeeded at. He's a douchebag narcissist sociopathic version of Cliff Clavin. After he dragged Beth and verbally abused her to the point of crying over and over and over for HOURS until almost 3am this past weekend, that was the end. Irredeemable.

 

I felt very sorry for Sam last season and was very sympathetic to her being held hostage and doped up by production all season while clearly mentally ill. I have a VERY hard time having any sympathy left for Snackson.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The OCD over food freaks me out. It’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. His nefarious behaviors and action throughout this season leads me to believe he has deep seeded mental illness. He completely creeps me out. It’s like watching a child be aggressive towards animals. You see the pleasure he gets from making people suffer. If that’s Kat Beth or the whole house.  This is not normal. I hope he seeks help when he leaves BB and we don’t see him on the national news for something insane later. My most sincere opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Charmoll said:

The OCD over food freaks me out. It’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. His nefarious behaviors and action throughout this season leads me to believe he has deep seeded mental illness. He completely creeps me out. It’s like watching a child be aggressive towards animals. You see the pleasure he gets from making people suffer. If that’s Kat Beth or the whole house.  This is not normal. I hope he seeks help when he leaves BB and we don’t see him on the national news for something insane later. My most sincere opinion 

 

The part that bothers me is he's CLEARLY mentally ill and has admitted problems with eating disorders, depression, and suicide. Big Brother COULD have ejected him for breaking the rules as a Have Not to get him into treatment, but that would mess up their plans for the season (BB is like WWE/Fake show, remember?) so they keep him in the house and have a shrink see him for 90 minute sessions multiple times a week WHILE HE'S STILL UNDER MASSIVE STRESS IN THE HOUSE!   That's like treating someone for third degree burns while they're still in a burning house.

 

It's the same dispicable thing they did with Sam last year.  Again, clearly mentally ill. She TRIED to leave multiple times and they just doped her up all season and convinced her to stay until her storyline ran out.  There should be a law to force reality shows to automatically release people to treatment if mental illness, depression, suicidal behavior comes up. Immediately, and automatically, no decision-making.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cliff or Jackson needs to win this. Played different games... but better than the rest of the rodents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WickedOne said:

Cliff or Jackson needs to win this. Played different games... but better than the rest of the rodents. 

I feel like they're setting Christie up to win this season. If so I'm going to be sooooo sad and pissed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWilly said:

I feel like they're setting Christie up to win this season. If so I'm going to be sooooo sad and pissed. 

 

I would like to see Cliff win something again.  Hopefully he would get Christie or Jackson out.  The one after the double if he can survive would be awesome.  I've given up on Nicole winning anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWilly said:

I feel like they're setting Christie up to win this season. If so I'm going to be sooooo sad and pissed. 

 

B1tch is a slo-mo car crash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least tonight they broadcast SOME of the 5-6 hour live feed non-stop (except for a watermelon break) dragging Snackson did of Beth over NOTHING and showed a smidge of what he's like on the feeds to the broadcast viewers.  They should have cut in with Christie saying she could hear Beth crying from the kitchen when she was washing dishes, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2019 at 3:21 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

You're saying this after he mercilessly dragged Beth literally just last night for HOURS (from about 10-11 onward) over one small thing she said in the heat of frustration (that was true)?  He made her cry over and over, and then went out and held court with the others at the hammock, cracking jokes and being entertaining while eating watermelon, then when he was done went back upstairs and picked right back up making her cry even more. At points she was crying so loud in the HoH that Christie said she heard it doing dishes in the kitchen. It didn't end until almost 3am (with a blueberry powerbar in bed). He's a total POS and after last night, likely sociopath -last night demonstrated it clearly.  I was shocked BB showed almost all of it. It was PAINFUL and he just kept at it.

 

I don't have live feeds so can't judge for myself but from what you say, I don't have an ounce of sympathy for this woman.  I don't recall seeing that she is chained to that bed, yet she sticks around when he comes back for another round of abuse?  She does have another bed elsewhere in the house doesn't she?  Is she so needy that she lets this guy abuse her so often.  Doesn't she realize he's using her for only one purpose and that's his self gratification.  Until a few weeks ago she didn't even know he existed; he was a total stranger; yet she lets him treat her like sh!t according to what you witnessed.  She must know this show is filmed 24/7 and millions can watch everything that goes on.

 

I generally dislike watching people eat but in this case I'm totally disgusted at having to watch this jerk shovel food in his mouth non-stop (Snackson is an excellent name for him) along with having to watch Christie chew her food and talk at the same time.  Mealtimes are parts I could do without watching with most houseguests who strolled through BB house.  My dogs have better manners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

 

I don't have live feeds so can't judge for myself but from what you say, I don't have an ounce of sympathy for this woman.  I don't recall seeing that she is chained to that bed, yet she sticks around when he comes back for another round of abuse?  She does have another bed elsewhere in the house doesn't she?  Is she so needy that she lets this guy abuse her so often.  Doesn't she realize he's using her for only one purpose and that's his self gratification.  Until a few weeks ago she didn't even know he existed; he was a total stranger; yet she lets him treat her like sh!t according to what you witnessed.  She must know this show is filmed 24/7 and millions can watch everything that goes on.

 

I generally dislike watching people eat but in this case I'm totally disgusted at having to watch this jerk shovel food in his mouth non-stop (Snackson is an excellent name for him) along with having to watch Christie chew her food and talk at the same time.  Mealtimes are parts I could do without watching with most houseguests who strolled through BB house.  My dogs have better manners.

 

Yeah, it was even worse on the live feeds. It felt like a domestic abuse situation where he was emotionally abusing her over and over but she kept coming back, like an abused woman often does. Went on for 6 hours or so. Very painful and maddening to watch, and CBS BB production should be SERIOUSLY REVIEWED after this season for keeping a mentally ill (in this case abusive) houseguest in the house for the second season in a row, when Sam last year and Snackson this year obviously needed treatment outside the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

 

Yeah, it was even worse on the live feeds. It felt like a domestic abuse situation where he was emotionally abusing her over and over but she kept coming back, like an abused woman often does. Went on for 6 hours or so. Very painful and maddening to watch, and CBS BB production should be SERIOUSLY REVIEWED after this season for keeping a mentally ill (in this case abusive) houseguest in the house for the second season in a row, when Sam last year and Snackson this year obviously needed treatment outside the house.

This can't be compared to what abused women suffer.  They keep coming back because they fear harm to themselves and their children if they try to leave (which is usually the case and the most dangerous time and they end up dead).  She is on camera and free to disassociate herself from him any time she wants.  I also blame production for not taking action on this.

I stated how disgusting I felt watching them eat but OMG I so sympathize with you all having to watch it all go down lol.  I only have to see it on regular programming.  But you all do an excellent job.  I can get a feel for the live feeds without having to watch.  Thanks to all of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love him or hate him, he is pretty damn close to checkmate and winning BB this season.

 

His biggest risk is not winning during the final three. Unless BB producers create comps that they know he will suck at (or others will excel), he got about 80% of winning all the remain comps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2019 at 4:09 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

 

The part that bothers me is he's CLEARLY mentally ill and has admitted problems with eating disorders, depression, and suicide. Big Brother COULD have ejected him for breaking the rules as a Have Not to get him into treatment, but that would mess up their plans for the season (BB is like WWE/Fake show, remember?) so they keep him in the house and have a shrink see him for 90 minute sessions multiple times a week WHILE HE'S STILL UNDER MASSIVE STRESS IN THE HOUSE!   That's like treating someone for third degree burns while they're still in a burning house.

 

It's the same dispicable thing they did with Sam last year.  Again, clearly mentally ill. She TRIED to leave multiple times and they just doped her up all season and convinced her to stay until her storyline ran out.  There should be a law to force reality shows to automatically release people to treatment if mental illness, depression, suicidal behavior comes up. Immediately, and automatically, no decision-making.

You have no ability to diagnose someone you have never met. You are clearly obsessed over Jackson and too can be considered 'mentally ill'. If you don't like it, turn off the channel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KPugs said:

You have no ability to diagnose someone you have never met. You are clearly obsessed over Jackson and too can be considered 'mentally ill'. If you don't like it, turn off the channel. 

 

For someone that has been watching BB from the beginning, it kind of hard to turn off the channel.  BB over the past few seasons has gotten worse.  From Paul to Tyler and now Jackson.  I don’t know if you watch the live feed but, lots of bad stuff happens on it.  It has gotten so bad that they block the feed sometimes to protect Jackson.  

 

I hope that they fix things and make it right for the next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KPugs said:

You have no ability to diagnose someone you have never met. You are clearly obsessed over Jackson and too can be considered 'mentally ill'. If you don't like it, turn off the channel. 

Well, SOMEONE diagnosed him because when he had his mental breakdown on slop CBS assigned him a private shrink for 90 minute sessions multiple times a week until the show ends. And they took away the white knife for a while.

 

Snackson HIMSELF also said he was depressed and suicidal and had (has) an eating disorder. All three of those are mentall illness.

 

So yeah, only a moron wouldn't say he was mentally ill given the overwhelming evidence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having Holly nominated for eviction is almost perfect for him. If she gets evicted, he has no blood on his hand for it. One more vote on the jury for him. She has to go sometime because he would have better odds against the others in the final two than against hear.

 

I not one of his fans, and actually would like anybody else win, but he had played one of the most dominating game in recent years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

 

For someone that has been watching BB from the beginning, it kind of hard to turn off the channel.  BB over the past few seasons has gotten worse.  From Paul to Tyler and now Jackson.  I don’t know if you watch the live feed but, lots of bad stuff happens on it.  It has gotten so bad that they block the feed sometimes to protect Jackson.  

 

I hope that they fix things and make it right for the next season.

I have been watching since the beginning. IF you don't recall evil dick and his behavior, this is completely calm compared to that. Also people being evicted due to threats, and even some close fights, and blatantly disregarding BB rules (throwing microphone into the pool). Pretty sure Jackson hasn't come CLOSE to that.  

9 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Well, SOMEONE diagnosed him because when he had his mental breakdown on slop CBS assigned him a private shrink for 90 minute sessions multiple times a week until the show ends. And they took away the white knife for a while.

 

Snackson HIMSELF also said he was depressed and suicidal and had (has) an eating disorder. All three of those are mentall illness.

 

So yeah, only a moron wouldn't say he was mentally ill given the overwhelming evidence.

 

Still YOUR obsession with Jackson clearly teeters on having the same diagnosis. IT IS A GAME, or at the very least, a reality show that is there for ENTERTAINMENT. Good Grief!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok kids

even with the recent holly breakups

i think its incompatibility

if only nature worked so quickly all the time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KPugs said:

I have been watching since the beginning. IF you don't recall evil dick and his behavior, this is completely calm compared to that. Also people being evicted due to threats, and even some close fights, and blatantly disregarding BB rules (throwing microphone into the pool). Pretty sure Jackson hasn't come CLOSE to that.  

Still YOUR obsession with Jackson clearly teeters on having the same diagnosis. IT IS A GAME, or at the very least, a reality show that is there for ENTERTAINMENT. Good Grief!!

 

The difference is Eveldick was not mentally ill, on drugs, and working with a shrink during the week while on the show.  And Snackson has had some shouting matches (for no reason) to the girls, but production kept it off camera so you could only hear it from adjacent live feed rooms. EDs actions had a gameplay point. Snackson is just a mentally ill, drug addicted, frat boy based on his behavior in the house and his own words.

 

But at least you're not denying he's mentally ill now. There's that.  Pretty hard to refute it from the horse's mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackson has done well

and has a good chance to win.

 

I think the jury would give it to Jackson

unless he was up against Nicole.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...