Janelle and petty theft

bbfan100

Dis you all know about Janelle and stealing stuff from Macy's?I was out of the loop about it just wanted to see who knew about it.

Soon after the Big Brother 6 series started it was revealed by the excellent Smoking Gun, in an article '"Big Brother" Contestant Was Wanted Woman' that Janelle was charged with stealing merchandise from Macy's, but didn't show for a court appearance. It was only with Big Brother looming that Janelle Pierzina finally pleaded to the petty theft rap. The article also discusses Janelle's drink driving charge.

http://www.biogs.com/bigbrotherusa/janelle.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721052bigbro1.html

Here is her mugshot with no make-up and here she is with make-up...ah the beauty of make-up!

and ur point is??? yea im not gonna be nieve about that cause what janelle did WAS stupid but thats not gonna change the fact that a majority of the people who watch BigBrother and me LOVE her and the rest of the sov. 6 so i realli dun care bout that. so please dont hate on janelle. thats all i gotta say.

Guest Shockalot

Thats why Jantran was everyones favourite drunk-driving Klepto!

What bothers me more than stealing is drinking and driving. I mean, I have no respect for thieves but nobody gets killed when Janelle steals some bobbles. Driving under the influence is just a blatant disregard for the safety of others. Not cool.

What always made me wonder (and still does) - It seems to me that one of the original requirements for this show was that you had no criminal record. It seems to me Janelle lied about this to the producers but I have to wonder if they knew about this anyways? Put her in - the scandal breaks and next thing you know its a whole lot of publicity. I dunno.. thats what it came across like to me anyways.

nope ya'll are HATIN ... LOL .. HATERS disgust me sooo much. janelle tha shyt n there's nuttin ya'll can do about it. HAHAHAHAHA LMAO. dun believe me? ask EVERYONE who loves her. so hate if u want im sure janelle realli wouldnt give two shyts. iight im done wit ya'll so im out. 1

what i said was only meant 4 "nabartist" and "shockalock" but yea i agree but i'm also entitled to MY opinion so i feel that i can express that as much as them. no hard feelings or nothin ... thats just me ... i dont think they took it to tha head, ya feel me?

lol nope im too young to drink but thats juss how i talk on tha computer juss like when im IMing someone. but i agree im a total janelle howie kaysar n rachel fan (and i guess james n sarah 2). i'll argue about big brother stuff as if i'm arguin about politics or somethin LOL. i can't help it.

Guest Shockalot

That was the exact moment she turned me right off.

She just thought it was a joke and came off like the whole thing was 'bothersome'.

I was surprised about the Playboy thing too.. for some reason (??) I thought that disqualified candidates too but apparently not.

I must be thinking of old-skool BB1 era rules or American Idol rules or something?

American Idol disqualified those twins in the beginning of this season for some crime they committed during the show's taping. However, Scott Savol (who made it to the final 5 last season) has been arrested before and they never kicked him off. I think they also disqualified someone in an earlier season for doing a nude photo-shoot.

Guest StarBaby

I just have a couple of comments. First of all, if you read the article, she was convicted of the DWI charge, which if it was a first offense, I am sure was a misdemeanor. Secondly, she was given a suspended sentence, which generally means if she completes her probation, the driving school, and whatever else she had to do, it can be like she has no record. Even if she did, I doubt they keep people off of reality shows for misdemeanor offenses. Before anyone jumps on me, I am not condoning drinking and driving, but lets be honest with ourselves, how many of you out there have done it but just never got caught?

Last point, this was all hashed to DEATH last year. Can't we just let it go (along with all the other petty arguments that went on and on and on last season?).

last year was last year. why keep bring up the past so everyone can fight about it all over again.

the rules are you fill out an application honestly. they read it, they do background checks and if they like you for the show they put you on. If you lie on the application and then it comes out, then they disqualify you. I am sure if you are a convicted murderer or even suspected murderer or a serious felon, then that would exclude you from the running.

there have been a few people on BB that have had a "record". but it wasnt anything that they deemed exclusion from the show.

Guest Shockalot

Janelle has shown her vagina for money but I dont recall any interest in Janelles modelling career since the show. She is not unattractive by any means and did look a bit healthier after she gained that 20 pounds or so during the summer. (The teenage boy look didnt work so much) but Janelles problem is that she looks like a drag queen. Im sure there are some men who like that but the regular population of straight guys doesnt seem that interested.

Here you go again........many men seem to think Janelle is very hot, but you, the big expert on looks don't think so. Great, that is your opinion. But, please, sir if you think every man (and woman) is wrong for thinking Janelle is hot than please stop ramming down our throats how HOT you think Dana and Ivette are. I know you post your nonsense just to:

In your world: Bring attention to yourself, Get a rise out of some posters, Try to make fools of posters

In my world: Get over your own insecurities, Try to overcome your inferiority complex, Make up for your low IQ

Oh and btw - you keep bringing up the 20 lbs Janelle gained and then have the audacity to state that no one is interested in Frenchies pics--appears to me that the reason Frenchie is less visible on the net may be more than 20 lbs.

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in his posts?

Like I said in another post I didn't watch many episodes of Bb 6, if your post was directed for me well for what I seen of bb6 I didn't like kaysar too much, he was pretty much boring to me from what I saw, aHowie, I loved Howie. He always made me smile and and he wasn't afraid to do anything for the viewers like dressing in the bikini and getting made up. I loved his humor! Kaysar had a bit of a temper and that is always a bad thing to have when you are locked in a house with strangers...I would bite my tongue around Kaysar though!

oooooh ok. well just to state my opinion i loved kaysar, though he made a couple mistakes as well as everyone else, i loved howie, and i loved janelle. since you said you haven't seen many bb6 episodes i'm thinking that since you have heard a couple of bad things about janelle you let those facts give you an idea about her as if she's a terrible person. but i bet if u had really watched her on the show u would see how she really is. janelle is a sweet person, and a smart girl, but she doesn't let anyone walk over her. as soon as she walked in the house the women were threatened by her but she was smart and strong and not to mention tough. i thought her comments to cappy's clan were hillarious. so like i said maybe you let a few of her mistakes completely take over your view on her. but hey! that's all ur opinion i guess.

Archived