Tuesday, August 27, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 21 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum/248-big-brother-usa-season-21-conversation/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB21-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Target Bedroom (TBR)
Camper Bedroom (CBR)
Boat Room Lounge (BRL)
Tree House Balcony (THB)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:05 AM BBT

Nick has been practicing the bird calls a few times a day thinking they may be involved in a competition to battle back. Currently, he is practicing in the Target Bedroom

Jess and Christie are doing laundry in the backyard and talking about the week's events. Michie and Holly join them and begin speculating there will be a battle back

quad_827.png

12:58 AM BBT

Nicole and Cliff are sleeping. The other HGs are still awake

Michie- why am I awake. I didn't sleep at all last night. I need to go to bed.

Jess- Well, I was sleeping but then heard noises so I figured it was Christie going to the bathroom. I looked and saw Nicole wasn't sleeping in her bed and the camera was moving from me to the door and me to the door...freaking me out. Why would they do that?

Michie- to freak us out and keep us awake

freaking_us_out.png

1:30 AM BBT

Michie and Holly appear to be the last ones awake

Michie- I love you best like this (natural, no make up) Don't get me wrong...I love you with make up too but this is the real you

Holly- Aw! You get both

Michie- best of both worlds

Holly made booby traps in case the clown walks in the HoH

Holly- I want it to make noise if it comes in

Michie- Holly, you are being ridiculous

Holly- I'm being proactive. In the apocalypse do you want to be the one running from them or waiting on the porch with a gun

Michie- I can't wait to cuddle with you. If I wake up spooning with anything other than you I'm going to flip my shit

As they are getting ready for bed, Michie wipes his face with "the wrong towel"

Michie- oh no....oh no....I smelled it...oh no   (either a ReddiWhip clean up towel or a Michie whip clean up towel)

Holly is laughing

clean_up.png

bobbytrap.png

3:30 AM BBT

Everyone sleeping and likely very lightly, as the clowns have been making appearances regularly

4:45 AM BBT

Everyone sleeping

9:40 AM BBT  All feeds are on sleeping house guests in dark rooms.

10:00 AM BBT  Could hear sounds of someone washing their hands, but all feeds on dark rooms and sleeping house guests.

10:01 AM BBT  Feeds switch to FoTH, possible wake up call.

10:12 AM BBT  Feeds are back with Tommy in the KT with a block of wood in his hand.  He appears confused, goes to the WA where Cliff is getting ready to shower, and asks what it is.  He doesn't recognize it.  Cliff doesn't have his mic on (was going to shower) and goes with Tommy to figure it out.  Feeds cut back to fishes.  When they return, Cliff tells Tommy he thinks it is from behind the couch in the WA.  Cliff gets into the shower and Tommy is doing ADL's.   All 4 feeds on the WA with water running.

10:17 AM BBT  All feeds follow Tommy to the KT, he says it is so gross.  Drilling can be heard outside.  Tommy is putting the dishes away and cleaning up in the KT.

10:22 AM BBT  We hear BB tell the HGs Wakey Wakey, then Tommy goes to the SR to get a new battery.  He is called to the DR downstairs.  He says okay.  Feeds switch to Cliff in the shower, shaving.

10:26 AM BBT  Tommy is out of the DR, puts something away in the WA, then back to the KT.  Feeds are now split between Cliff in the shower and Tommy in the KT.  No one else appears to be up yet. 

10:30 AM BBT  Feeds still show Tommy doing dishes and Cliff showering and shaving.  (sorry folks, NOTHING going on)

10:42 AM BBT  Jess gets up, goes to the SR for a new battery, then into the KT.  Cliff said he has been up for a while, already had his shower.  Tommy said it is gross in the KT, from the cheese sauce.  Jess complains she has pimples, and she never breaks out.  She thinks it is from the pies.  Cliff goes into the SR, Nicole goes in to exchange her battery.  Cliff said they didn't have any pies or clowns, so he slept pretty well.  He says it is day 70.  If there aren't any double evictions, they will be in.  Hard to hear Nicole as she is changing her battery.  They talk about how people are going to have to bring someone else in, that there are eight left in the house.  Cliff said in the beginning, no one would have picked him, or her to be the winner, yet here they are, Nicole said day 70.  Cliff is looking forward to the rest of the HGs blowing up soon.  He said they pretty much control the votes, it only takes 3.  Nicole asks if Jess is up yet, he tells her she just got up.

Cliff goes to the KT and decides to make french toast to change things up a little.  Nicole realizes the gate is down, she is upset the BY is closed already.  Cliff said he got up about 4:45 and it was already down.  Nicole goes into the WA where Jess is brushing her teeth and Tommy is getting dressed.  Tommy leaves and goes to the TBR to cuddle with Nick.  Nick doesn't have his mic on.  Tommy said he just told Jess and Nicole the same story.  (don't know what that story was). 

10:53 AM BBT  Tommy leaves the TBR and goes into the RV.  He says the princess awakens.  Christie says she is still so sleepy.  Tommy is complaining about how filthy the house is.  He is going to sweep, he did dishes last night and again this morning.  Christie says she knows, what do these people do at home.  (Has anyone seen her clean or cook much?)  Tommy and Christie start whispering, very hard to hear except the occasional giggle.  They are discussing the votes and how they will go, but the whispering is so low I can't make it out.  They are talking about Nick being sketchy.  Only getting a part of this.

11:00 AM BBT  Tommy is finished talking with Christie, he leaves and she puts on her bra.  Feeds cut to Tommy in the TBR, then he leaves and goes to KT, Nick is in front of him.  Jess asks Nick if he would like some bacon, Tommy said he would love some, too.  Nick goes to the WA and brushes his teeth.  Tommy goes in, looks like he is going to take a shower, says how gross it is and starts cleaning out the shower stall that Cliff just used.  Christie is now up and in the KT, just general chit chat with Nicole, Jess, Nick and Cliff (and Christie) all in the KT.  Tommy still cleaning the shower.  They are talking about not wanting to be alone because of the clown.  It really freaked Nicole out.  Christie goes to the WA to brush her teeth.  Nick is in the WC, then washes his hands and leaves.  Nicole and Cliff are still talking about the creepy clown.  Cliff said he doesn't look in the mirror when he is washing dishes, but if it would have tapped the wall, he probably would have freaked.  Nicole is eating a banana, Tommy comes in telling the bacon to come on!!  They talk about cleaning all day today since they are stuck inside.  Nicole is drinking apple juice in a beer mug, saying POP gave them alcohol last night.  They laugh that Nicole is having "beer" for breakfast. 

Cliff joking about wanting to stand over someone's bed last night and just stand there until they woke up.  Talk turns to the movie Paranormal Activity.  Jess said she broke up with the guy who took her to that movie, as soon as they left the movie.  Cliff says he bought a copy of the movie (Paranormal Activity) when he was in Azerbaijan, but it had a different ending than the one shown in the US.  He doesn't remember how it ended, just that it was different. 

11:20 AM BBT  Tommy is telling how he woke up and had to go pee so bad, but didn't want to get up.  When Nick got up, Tommy was going to go too, but didn't want to leave Nicole alone, so he waited for Nick to return.  He said he ran, literally ran the whole way to the bathroom with his head down so he wouldn't look into any of the mirrors.  Someone mentioned what if there had been a live clown out there, Tommy said he would have screamed.  During this conversation, Jess is excited that they have a new pan, and how pretty it is.  Someone said "and flat", she gushes about the new pan, then the story finishes.  Christie is in the WA cleaning.  People are talking about what they want, coffee or tea, a bagel perhaps.  Tommy said he will get back to washing. 

Jess is making eggs, only Nicole wants one.  Tommy is doing dishes, Christie comes out of the WA.  They discuss people saying I love you to each other in the house, and some people think a circle hug is awkward, but they don't Cliff and Tommy both like them. 

(Out for a while if someone can take over)

2:25PM BBT Close up of Orwell watching Cloff watching water boil.  Such excitement today!

(He’s boiling eggs.)

Close up of water dripping off the wooden spoon he’s using. 

Watching the deer watching Orwell watching Cliff watching water boil and droplets of water falling from the wooden spoon. Getting really exciting now with the added complexity of the Observer effect. How will the animals observing the boiling of the water and the resulting boiled eggs impact the results. 

Nick is practicing his campaign on Nicole. He’s basically going for similar pitch to what Christie did but pointing out she isn’t winning comps. 

Nicole tells Nick that Jess isn’t putting up girls. Nick plans to use it. 

Nick says Christie is Jess’ puppetmaster.  Nicole says she knows. 

Nicole tells Nick about Christie and others pretending it was finals week and they were answering questions. 

3:50 PM BBT

Cliff is in the boat room talking to the feedsters and his family. He says he really wants to go to the end with nicole, "She's going to do so much amazing stuff with her life..t.they all will."

Cliff- I don't want to get rid of anyone in here. It's day 70 and I, Cliff Hogg, am still in this game. I told people I thought if I could get through the first coulple of weeks I could get far in this game. But, I am exhausted.

Cliff compares the BB house to summer break, and he is ready for school to start back so he can see his friends. He is bored.

Cliff asks Sharon to come out to LA so he can introduce her and the kids to everyone he has been spending the past few months with.

cliff.png

Nick walks in on Cliff's Notes, "We just wanted to know if you were doing some pranks" then he leaves

Cliff to us- me? why would I do pranks? (laughs)

He tells us it's a lazy day and he's had too much coffee, so he has the jitters. He said the highlights of his days are playing backgammon, eating an omelet, and making deviled eggs.

Cliff says he is worried that people in his work industry (oil and gas) won't take him seriously because he's been on a tv show.

Cliff shouts out to all his family members. "I miss all of y'all...just hanging around talking, laughing, joking. Am I gonna have some stories for y'all when I get out...or y'all are gonna have stories for me."

Cliff says at heart he is a nice, compassionate guy..."I hope that is what's being portrayed...if not, that's not me."

He says he loves the game, but it's hard when he realizes he is dashing the dreams of other people. "It's time to win another HoH and some more music."

Cliff says he must be the killer clown whisperer because they kept coming up wherever he had been. He thought the clowns were fun. He feels a bit bad about scaring Nicole.

Cliff- Nicole is great, but she hasn't won squat. I need her to win one and protect us both for a bit.

He wonders how the game would have gone if people hadn't heard him talking. He wonders if it hurt him..."it may have furthered my game."

"Whoever wins the game at this point...I'm gonna be okay with them winning."

Cliff- the people that are still here deserve to be here

Cliff decides to stop talking about strategy in case he is overheard. He says bye to his family and heads to the kitchen to help with Taco Tuesday

4:21 PM BBT

The HGs are convinced there has to be another prank coming. Christie said if they reverse the eviction she would be so angry as a viewer and stop watching.

another_prank.png

4:40 PM BBT

Cliff sees Tommy and Nicole getting the fish food so he waits upstairs to scare them. He gets under a blanket by the HoH door and silently waits. As they walk past, he jumps out and scares the bejeebers out of them both.

boo.png

fish.png

Michie is waiting behind the wall with two pies

He gets Nicole with both of them.

#BB21 TUE 5:01PM BBT - Christie and Jessica are playing backgammon in the bathroom area. Jackson is lounging on the couch in the bathroom area. Cliff is watching the two girls play the game. Nick is in the Target Room reading the bible. Tommy is laying next to him in the bathroom. No game talk just general chatter going on.

#BB21 TUE 5:10PM BBT - Christie and Jessica finish their game. Christie ask who wants to play a game with me? Tommy says he will play a game, Jessica gets up from where she was sitting, Now Tommy and Cliff are playing a game.

#BB21 TUE 5:25PM BBT - Christie takes over for Cliff so now it Christie  and Tommy playing. Jackson and Holly leave the Bathroom. Nick gets up from reading the bible and goes to watch Tommy and Christie play backgammon. Jessica and Holly at the sink washing their hands. Michie has gone to the Kitchen. Nicole has come to the bathroom and is looking for something in the drawers. Michie gone to the SR and is looking in the fridge.

#BB21 TUE 5:35PM BBT - They finish the game of backgammon. Michie is in the kitchen Fixing a plate of food to eat. Christie, Holly, Tommy and Jessica are all gathered by the sink and are putting facemask on. Jackson then joins them in putting a facemask on after eating. NIck and cliff then join the facemask party and put theirs on.

#BB21 TUE 5:56PM BBT - The houseguest are all on the bathroom lounge couch chatting with their facemask on their face.

facemask.png

bb shots.PNG

6:03: all houseguests hanging out in the bathroom. Christie says Michie looks like the hulk and cliff looks like shrek with green face masks on. Nick and Michie are the first ones to wash off their masks. 

michie goes upstairs and gets a watermelon face mask from Holly’s HOH basket, rejoins everyone in the bathroom and then puts it on

9:00 PM BBT

The houseguests are eating dinner

Jess- I love Taco Tuesday

tacotuesday827.png

11:00 PM BBT

Cliff and Nicole are playing backgammon. Holly, Jess, Tommy, and Christie are in the HoH Room looking at her photos and talking about her pictures.

quad82710pm.png

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic