*** CBS let the cat out of the bag?***

bbfan100

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Now THIS is the kind of juicy clues and rumours Im talking about!

Do you know what this makes me think - the first list is the correct list - the 'new version' is the real 'Red Herring'!

Nice try BB.. but the first list is the one!

Guest Shockalot

It would not be unusual for a webmaster to be testing a form and just fill in 'random names' in the fields just for the sake of testing..

but

I think that first list was lining up with everything else we know and heard (mostly) and now they are just putting the random names as if to say "see.. we are just testing"

All I know is that this was my one and only chance to vote for Maggie and then let everyone here know about it lol!

CLUE?: Click on the Contestants Names and you Hyperlink to http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5...e_markers.shtml

HMMMMM???

It would not be unusual for a webmaster to be testing a form and just fill in 'random names' in the fields just for the sake of testing..

but

I think that first list was lining up with everything else we know and heard (mostly) and now they are just putting the random names as if to say "see.. we are just testing"

All I know is that this was my one and only chance to vote for Maggie and then let everyone here know about it lol!

CLUE?: Click on the Contestants Names and you Hyperlink to http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5...e_markers.shtml

HMMMMM???

Just, tho, if they were testing, and using names for fillers, why would they even bother about putting real BB names on the list, and instead put common words as fillers? I don't know. You would think that the first list is right, but then again, it seems like there are too many people that said no. Like Danielle, Nakomis, and Ivette. And then some for the second list. Maybe there will be a third.

Guest Shockalot
It only lets you click one name anyway, and when we vote, it will have to let us chose 6 names, right?

Thats what Im wondering about - is this going to be just a flat out all-inclusive 'popularity poll'?

Really no different than the 'Love em or Leave Em' poll each year?

Im assuming its just as simple as dropping the bottom six or eight people after that.

Not saying thats bad either - it might be the fairest all around way.

Still

What about these contestants that are already 'locked in'?

Alison

Bunky

Dana

Danielle

Diane

Erika

George

Howie

Ivette

James

Janelle

Jase

Kaysar

Lisa

Marcellas

Michael

Mike

Monica

Nakomis

Will

Which Will? Shouldnt they put last names and/ or their season?

seems fishy

anyway i could do without the ones i crossed out :lol:

This is how it is... The viewers will see a list of 20 people that they will get to pick 6 from... The rest (we are assuming it's a total of 12, but could be more) are already locked in... The producers have their picks too...

I think that list sucks! There are a few I'd vote for, but the ones I really would like to see back arn't on the list. It doesn't seem very even with the amount of people from which season either. I could be wrong, i havn't sat down and listed who is from what season, but is doesn't seem even from the names I am remembering from which ever season.

Who will definately get my votes multiple times

MEN:

James

Howie

Jase

WOMEN:

Janelle

Diane

Erika

But we just finished watching James / Howie / Janey - Dont get me wrong they were awsome, but do you REALLY want to see them again THIS soon?

I TOTALLY want Will and The Chicken Man in the house again. That would be one crazy alliance. I also wouldn't mind amy

Svirf

I understand what you're saying but just because we watched them last season doesn't mean they don't deserve to be in the house. They deserve to have another chance at winning the money, IMO.

and yes, I'd love to see Will and the Chicken Man again too, just finished watchin BB2, again, and Will played an AWESOME game, and he's VERY entertaining, I forgot how entertaining he really was, and I'd love to watch him in the house again.

I do want to see a few from last season, but it just seems to me that there are more listed from the last 2 seasons. I would only want to see 2 - 3 people per season, to make things sort of even.

Here's the candidates by season:

BB1

George

BB2

Bunky

Monica

BB3

Danielle

Lisa

Marcellas

BB4

Alison

Dana

Erika

BB5

Diane

Jase

Nakomis

BB6

Howie

Ivette

James

Janelle

Kaysar

Not Sure

Michael

Mike

Will (BB2?)

If this list really is the final 20, then it looks like Scott and Holly didn't make the cut - wow! Another surprise - Ivette making the list . . . who else is missing? No Amy (guess that rumor was true), no Marvin (boo!), no Roddy (how can you have a season of good vs evil without the 'devil'? - lol )

Other stats:

10 men, 10 women

2 winners (out of 6 if 'Will' is Dr. Will rather than Will Wilke)

3 runners up (out of 6 - Danielle, Alison, and Ivette; 4 if 'Michael' is Cowboy)

Good vs Evil Breakdown:

Evil

(Will?)

Danielle

Alison

Diane

Jase

Ivette

James

Good

Everybody else?

Conclusion: The 'Evil' people may have an easier time getting into the house since they're more popular to begin with, and even if they don't win the popular vote, since there's only 7 of them maybe they're like 'sure things' (?) If so the big race would seem to be for the 6 'good' spots if there's 13 of them competing under that theme that the producers have created, eh? Janelle, Nakomis, + ?

I believe that last year they had some glitches also. the webmaster falling asleep or playing with his gameboy... but whatever he was doing he wasnt paying attention to the site and things would appear and dissapear. or when you went to see who was still in the game, they would have people that were voted out still lite up... and not faded.

i guess the same guy is still working there... lmao. but who cares, i still dont want oldies back. i like seeing new people. but if we must have oldies..... welll.... who cares! :lol:

I haven't heard that Marvin was a lock at all... not that I would hear about it... Just saying this is the first I have heard that... :lol:

Haven't seen anything anywhere about which Will is 'Will', but somebody on another website was talking about the 'Mike' and 'Michael' saying there's only been 4 Mikes/Michaels . . .

Mike Boogie (BB2)

Mike 'The Don' (BB5)

Michale 'Cowboy' (BB5)

Michael -No Nickname- (BB6)

. . . and since no other people who were voted off early got invited back, they are thinking 'Mike' refers to Mike Boogey of BB2 and 'Michael' refers to Cowboy of BB5 if the list is real.

Makes sense I guess :)

im looking forward to watching the show/talking here about it, but im kinda ho-hum about voting.....i just figure whoever gets in i will equally hate anyway......i should be more involved i think, but i just dont have any desire to vote...does that make me less fan-ly?

Archived