*** CBS let the cat out of the bag?***

bbfan100

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I clicked the links it took me to the TAR page. No personal info.

The link on the bottom of my first post is the picture.

(PS, smirnoff girl :) )

Hiya Jem!

I just tried the link you provided and it doesnt work for me..This is what I get when I click on it:

Not the page you were looking for? Due to recent website upgrades, some links and bookmarks may need re-establishing. If the link you clicked was incorrect, click the back button on your browser to return to the last page you visited.

BOOKMARKS

If you are using a Bookmark to link to this page, it may no longer be valid. Therefore please return to the cbs.com home page, find your favorite page and bookmark it again.

Wierd huh? Maybe they have realized they messed up? lol

**Edited**

Ok, so I just got to the CBS Big Brother page, and it worked that time. But when I highlight, it doesnt do anything for me. Wierd...

I seen the list of twenty too....it may be all the all stars...

Anyone been to the CBS website? smirnoff sent me a link. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/

Highlight the page. :unsure: this is what you get.

Which of your favorite Big Brother contestants would you like to see compete again in Big Brother: All-Stars?

Alison

Bunky

Dana

Danielle

Diane

Erika

George

Howie

Ivette

James

Janelle

Jase

Kaysar

Lisa

Marcellas

Michael

Mike

Monica

Nakomis

Will

cbsbbpage6vv.jpg

They playing with us or are these our 20?

Is this the cast of twenty or is it the twenty the public gets to vote 3 males and 3 females out of?

Yep I have to agree with you Carvin! As much of a fan that I am I don't think I could handle to Christmas if some of those in the list are actually in the house. I may have to do the murder/suicide thing...

The only thing about the list is wouldn't they put their last names as well or the season they were from? Some contestents have the same first name, as well on the list are people who said they wouldn't do it again, unless they changed their mind.

No because we should have only been able to see this page after the june 21 show witch would of presented them so wouldnt need last names, but since they seem to have screwed up (for a few minutes) and some of us was able to catch it before the launch

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Did CBS Reveal The Big Brother All-Stars Twenty In A Web Survey?

Big Brother fan sites are buzzing over a possible web mistake by CBS that might have revealed the top twenty for Big Brother All-Stars. JokersUpdates.com members posted a link to a CBS page in their forum that contained the question

Funny but the link works exactly like Jem said it did, at least it is for me... These are the names I am getting today... Some of them are different...

Alison

Amy

Brittany

David

Diane

Drew

Erica

Jack

James

Janelle

Jason

Josh