*** CBS let the cat out of the bag?***

bbfan100

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No-one knows... The CBS site was hacked and the list was a fake... One the hackers posted...

Maybe CBS should put $300,000. of the $350,000. into securing their website from hackers and spend the other $50,000. on a trailer home for the houseguests---they shouldn't have the amenities of a $350,000. house (which is by the way - chump change for a house in NY/tri-state area) :)

Jun 5 2006, 07:46 PM

Anyone been to the CBS website? smirnoff sent me a link. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/

Highlight the page. this is what you get.

Which of your favorite Big Brother contestants would you like to see compete again in Big Brother: All-Stars?

Alison

Bunky

Dana

Danielle

Diane

Erika

George

Howie

Ivette

James

Janelle

Jase

Kaysar

Lisa

Marcellas

Michael

Mike

Monica

Nakomis

Will

Yup, this was the original list that was posted in the beginning of this thread. Go figure.

I only watched about a two weeks of BB 6...so I am out of the loop about the bb6 houseguests....I'm still trying to catch up on reading about all that happened in the house last year..

sorry i lurk mostly and not post but i saw on that site where Krista Stegall had a lawsuit against CBS does anyone know what the lawsuit is about?? i must be way behind on that one

Archived