Monday, August 26, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 21 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum/248-big-brother-usa-season-21-conversation/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB21-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Target Bedroom (TBR)
Camper Bedroom (CBR)
Boat Room Lounge (BRL)
Tree House Balcony (THB)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:02 AM BBT

Cliff got called to the storage room. The HGs think it's for the vacuum. 

midnight.png

2:51 AM BBT

Nicole was the last one awake, again. 

Nicole- if there are any fans out there of mine, please pray and send me good juju and vibes... all your telepathy. I'll try to hear it all the way across the country. I'm going to bed so I can get up early for the veto ceremony. One step at a time, one day at a time, one week at a time. Nicole hasn't won anything yet, but maybe I'm not meant to. When my hide is on the line, I hope I do.

nicolevibes.png

3:00 AM BBT

All houseguests sleeping like babies

10:06AM BBT MON Cliff outside doing Cliff notes. He is apologizng to the feeders that there isn't anything more exciting going on. He says last night with the house cleaning and pie throwing was a little more exciting. He says at least everyone was awake except Jessica who is the snoozefest. Right?

10:17AM BBT Cliff continues with Cliff notes. Just about the house and the airport near by. All of the rest of the house is back to sleeping.

10:36AM BBT Tommy and Nick have joined Cliff. HG are doing ADLs inside the house.

10:50AM BBT MON Cliff, Christie, Tommy and Nick in the BY general chatting.

11:48 AM BBT  Michie gets called to the DR downstairs.  He smooches Holly in HOH room prior to going.  Holly and Christie are in the HOH room getting ready.  Tommy, Jess and Nicole were outside talking about how bored they are.  Jess sees a crescent moon, and says she doesn't think she has ever seen the moon up this early (think it is going down).

11:50 AM BBT  We get FoTH that turns into puppy/kitty cam.  Must be time for the veto meeting. 

1:52PM BBT Outside, Tommy asked Holly if she felt better about yesterday (the zing).  Holly tells Tommy yeah and majorly insinuates that the DR told her the definition was not the intent of the joke and that it really was about her age.  Feeds change to all cameras on the kitchen.

1:35PM BBT MON Jess and Nicole talking about what they love to do back home. Jackson sitting in the pool by himself.

1:50PM BBT MON Holly has joined the chatting. Tommy is so excited to see this season. He feels this is the best season BB has had. Holly isn't sure she wants to watch it. Tommy says he doesn't think it will be as bad as Holly thinks.

2:13PM BBT MON All 4 cams on Jess and Nicole just chatting.

2:18PM BBT MON Jackson telling Christie that Nick is trying to stay. Difficult to hear because he is in the pool without mic. CHristie says she understands.

2:23PM BBT MON Nick, Nicole and Tommy are talking. Nick explained his power being the prankster. Tommy says that there may be more to it. Nick says that would be great but he isn't counting on it. Tommy says he should go ask. Nick says he isn't going to ask. He is just enjoying his last few days in the house. They talk about how awesome it was when they entered the house. NIck says he is going to stay outside and enjoy the yard as long as possible.

2:30PM BBT MON Tommy tells Nick that Philly is only about hour away from New York to visit. Tommy says that America will be obsessed with Nick. Nick disagrees.

2:50PM BBT MON Nicole tells Cliff and Tommy about her audition tapes from last year and this year for Big Brother. Cliff says he would like to see it sometime.

3:07PM BBT MON Christie talking about reality shows like "Average Joe" (pretty sure it was Joe Millionaire - kekila) and others from a decade ago.

3:16PM BBT MON Nicole and Tommy have filled up a bunch of condom water balloons. They run outside to ambush the HG. Water condoms are being thrown. They are joking about being 99% effective.

#BB21 MON 3:57PM BBT - Nicole says she wants to shower but she is afraid they will call a truce and she dosent want to have to reshower. Christie says she agrees its annoying. Tommy then has Nicole tell Jackson that his sweet potato fries are done in the microwave. Tommy says thank you and cleans up the dishes in the sink. Michie and Christie talk about different kind of protein meat they like and Christie said she likes porter house. A plane flys over the house

#BB21 Mon 4:05PM BBT - Jackson, Holly Christie, and Tommy are talking about how they are amazed how they are able to remember everything with the rap they made up. They mention Nickoleta and tommy rocket. Nicole is still in the kitchen cleaning up and nick walks by and said something to her. They are now talking about ovis last name Kavir and holly pointed something about to him about it and he didn't realize and then a beer talk happens.

#BB21 Mon 4:11PM BBT - Tommy says his favorite beer is Bud light and Jackson said he dont like bud light. Nick is whispering something to himself he is outside of the RV room talking. All four cams switch to nick whispering.

#BB21 Mon 4:16PM BBT - Nicole joins him outside of the rv. Nick said he is sad that he is on the block and that he talked to cliff. Nicole asks him about one the girls and he said he freaking loves her and her personality> Nick says he thinks nicole is ok and alright. Nick says christie would put up and then said she probably wouldnt have to win. then he goes to cliff and says cliff would put christie or tommy. Nck then mentions nicole and says she would probably put up cliff and tommy and said that would be sick if she wins.

#BB21 Mon 4:23PM BBT - All these thing are just Nicks Guesses who they would probably put up also known as scenarios. He then says jess would also put up cliff and tommy. He says christie dosent think she would but nick said she is logical everything she says is logical. He also said everything she does is logical. He said her biggest threat is the showmances. His thoughts are cliff and tommy. He also said that people arent going to put up nicole because they arent scared of her.

#BB21 Mon 4:33PM BBT - Nick said he will be super salty if he goes home over Christie, he is also really mad. He said when he talked to Holly earlier today the two people she is most scared of is Christie and Him and it would make sense to keep her over him. 

4:41PM BBT MON Jackson gets his yam out of the microwave. He and Holly are trying to figure outif yams and sweet otatos are the same. Holly talks to him about a truce with Nicole. He is upset that Nicole thinks he would just pie her because.

4:53PM BBT MON Nicole brings milk up to HOH for her and Holly can enjoy some cereal. In the yard, HG just enjoying the air.

4:58PM BBT MON Nicole talking about how many chances they are going to give Christie. Holly says that Nick got two chances this week. He was handed prankster which gave him a leg up and the opportunity to play in Veto.

5:03PM BBT Holly tells Nicole how it breaks her heart to talk to Nick but that she has been nothing but straight to him.

5:18PM BBT MON Nicole and Holly continue to talk. Holly says that ideally it's Nick this week and Christie next week but anything can happen.Nicole had asked if Holly ins't nervous by the fact that Christie was after them for so long. Holly says that she is very nervous. Christie and Jessoutside. Christie is complaining about how Nick is being sad and stayng low. She says it's time for him to be gone. She doesn't see how he got prankster. She says if Nick stays then the integrity of the game is gone. She says that perhaps Nick gettng prankster was more likely divine intervention (BB just gave it to him). She says she is tired of Nick getting to float through this game. She says loaters shouldn't get this far. Jess complains that she hasn't beenin the DR since yesterday.

5:29PM BBT MON Holly and Jackson and Nicole keep going round and round and round. Rinse and repeat. All 4 cams on them.

5:45PM BBT MON  Jess and Christie talk in the BY abouthow they can't pretend to be people they aren't. Jess says she has no problem taking shots. She said people don't mess with her. Christie agrees that she can't pretend to like those that she doesn't.

5:51PM BBT MON Jess talking about another person who thought they were a model.Jess is basically bashing her behavior. Her and Christe are justinflating each other's egos in the BY.

5:58PM BBT MON Christie tells Tommy that it is time to make a big move and she doesn't mind making them. She says her deal was only for a week and it's done now (it was actually to F5 - kekila).

2:06PM BBT Cliff, Holly, Jackson, and Tommy in the backyard in casual conversation discussing BB20 houseguests.  They say how great it would be to meet JC.

TOMMY: I hope we meet him [JC]. I would love to meet him.

JACKSON: I did meet him.

TOMMY: Oh, right...yep...

JACKSON: In West Hollywood at a club one night.

TOMMY: (chuckling as he remembers a prior conversation) You said he was a dick...(erupts into a hearty laugh)

JACKSON: He was a DICK (emphasizing this) to me. I don't know if he would feel the same way [now] 'cause now he knows who I am, but at the time I was just a guy in a suit jacket, oxford shirt, jeans, and boots.

TOMMY: Yep. [long pause] So funny...

JACKSON:The exact opposite of what...he would probably associate himself with.

CLIFF: (laughs)

7:13 PM BBT

The HGs smelled barbecue then Big Brother shut down the back yard. Now, the houseguests are hoping production is hosting a BB-Q for them.

Cliff- It's prank week, so we'll go out there and find microwaved weenies and hotdog buns.

The HGs decide to make mac and cheese.

7:21 PM BBT

Nicole sees something through the mirror. It's a creepy clown. They all scream like crazy.

Nicole- oh my God! guys!!!!!!  (she points)

Cliff- well, it is prank week

what.png

noooo.png

The clown can be seen in the photo below ....it is major creepy

clown.png

creepyclown.png

bozo.png

sick bastard.png

Michie is freaking everyone out with his creepy clown voice

Christie- oh my God, Jackson is a fucking voice over

Michie continues with his creepy voice

Jess screams in the distance (the clown spooked her near the bathroom)

[Michie is beginning to freak me out!  -MamaLong]

7:44 PM BBT

Cliff is capitalizing on everyone's nerves being shot by the creepy clown. He waits on the stairs for Christie to come back out of the bathroom area. When she comes near he swings something out in front of her and startles her. SHe scream.

Christie- You are so annoying. I hate you Cliff. You're just going to torture everyone all night.

Cliff- you know what I love more than pranks? Scaring people!

Cliff- If we were a horror movie, who would go first? Maybe me...the old man trying to save everyone

Nicole- no it's always the couple that is bopping...so it would be Holly and Michie

torture.png

7:55 PM BBT

Holly is telling them it's crazy that they are scared by the clown when they are planning to go to Universal when they get out of BB...we are gonna inflict ourselves with killer clowns there.

Michie- you forget that they are behind the walls

Jess- I'm not worried that they are behind the walls...I'm not scared I'm just worried why they are here....I ain't no punk bitch

Tommy- Woah...Latina fire

Holly- Snoozefest my ass, America

The HGs start cracking up

Jess- we pop killa clowns

Holly- did you hear her....we pop killer clowns

Michie- no...KILLA clowns

Christie- who's sleeping now...not Jessica

Nick- I ain't no punk bitch, she says

Jess- there are no killer clowns in the hoods in Chicago

Christie- she's like, you know what we do to killa clowns in Chicago...we pop them...they get popped

Holly- you are hysterical

pop_killa_clowns.png

Cliff says it's all because they were talking about horror movies and haunted houses.

Christie says everything she says is manifested. 

Cliff says they were doing pranks and then got prank week. They were talking horror stuff and haunted houses, now they have this creeper clown.

Christie repeats that she manifests it all...whatever she says is what happens.   

Jess- I just don't want to see a red balloon floating

Nicole- oh my God

Jess- maybe they are trying to scare us and then they  are going to show us the movie It 2 (It Chapter 2)

Cliff- yeah, we could get advance premiere to promote the movie or it could just be creepy clowns

Jess- pranks are funny ha ha,,,not frightening....look, I got PTSD from when a squirrel bagged me (banishment) so if a clown bags me....look out

Holly- I hate that we are on lockdown

Tommy- I know

Holly- it's not fair. They are closing the yard at 5 AM and now we are on lockdown

Tommy- right

Nicole says that people always die when they are alone so they have to stay as a group tonight...."all night...alright?"

Tommy agrees  "Yes, I agree"

8:05 PM BBT

Michie is giving another watermelon lesson to the HGs, this time it's about the heart of the watermelon and how it's the sweetest part

Jess- I'm learning more and more about watermelon everyday

Nicole- what is the procedure?

Jess- well, if they stay inside the walls, we are fine...if they come out

Nicole- we hide under the beds?

Jess- if you go alone, you end up missing

Nicole- no, oh my God

Jess- if you go, I won't know where to find you

Holly gets called to the DR

Christie- it has to be for something

Michie- nothing in this house is by coincidence

Holly says she needs to get her laundry to turn in when she goes in the DR but she is too scared to go by herself. Michie gets up to go with her

Nicole yells, "No, we're splitting up. This is how it happens"

Holly- if we aren't back in two minutes come find us

8:26 PM BBT

Holly takes her laundry bag in the SR and TOmmy holds the door. A creepy clown pops up in the mirror with his finger to his mouth in a "shh" fashion

Holly- EWWWWW...fuck you...Ew   Ew   Ew. Wait, why are you doing this? (she holds finger to lips) he wants to tell us something

Tommy- we are ready

Holly- tell us something

Tommy- we are ready to be told

The clown disappears

Michie comes in and gets a peak, "Oh, he's waving"

ewww.png

Cliff convinced the other HG to hide while Nicole was in the DR so the house was abandoned when she gets out of the lower DR.

9:53PM Nicole exits the DR into a seemingly empty house...

TN1.jpg

and almost immediately starts freaking out ("OMG, No....NO") when she sees a killer clown in the mirror.

TN2.jpg

She continues shuffling toward the kitchen, trying to negotiate with BB while hugging herself. ("Big Brother, please, ok, ok, I saw it...I saw it. It scared me...that's done, it's over with...we're good....guuuuyss....? OMG are they all hiding? OMG, this sucks. This is horrible. This how I die. This is my death. This is the demise of Nicole Marie Francis Anthony. May she rest in peace.")

TN3.jpg

9:55PM From the Kitchen by the sink. Nicole repeats "OMG" many times and "This is horrible" and pleads "Guuuuyss...?" Then a killer clown taunts her from behind the mirror by the table...and she is not happy.

TN4.jpg

9:56PM BBT She slumps into a ball against the cabinet in the kitchen corner and says she needs to pray to her god and make peace because this is how she dies and it's horrible.

TN5.jpg

9:58PM BBT After a pep talk to herself which includes declaring herself the winner of BB since no one is left in the house, she gathers up the courage to leave the corner of the kitchen...

TN6.jpg

9:59PM BBT Just as she creeps about even with the sliding doors, BB cuts the lights in the house. Nicole screams "OMG, FUCK NO! FUCK NO!" and bolts back to the corner of the kitchen by the cabinets again where she repeats that it's the apocalypse and this is how she ends.  She requests a shovel and to be let outside so she can dig her own grave and jump in.

TN7.jpg

10:00PM BBT Nicole creeps down the hall to the WA toward where Snackson is hiding and he bumps the dresser towards her, which sends her scurrying back to the kitchen.

TN8.jpg

After protesting that it's cruel and showing her shaky hands, she ventures out again, explores more of the house until she hears something metal dropping at 10:02PM BBT and starts freaking out again. She calls out that she found a Diamond Power of Veto and says, whoever wants it, come and get it!

TN9.jpg

10:04PM BBT She eventually finds Snackson behind the couch in the WA (the others are all watching from the HoH spycam).

TN10.jpg

After learning from Snackson that "they told all of us to hide, they didn't say why", she heads upstairs to search for the others. The others in the HoH turn out the lights while she's searching the game area.

10:05PM BBT She knocks on the HoH door then kicks it open and finds it dark, running away saying, "No, it's dark in there! Noooo. NO!"

TN11.jpg

10:06PM BBT ....then she stops before the stairs bends over and says, "OMG this is unbelievable. This should not take this long." So she marches back to the HoH door, kicks it open again and feels until she finds the light and turns it on.

TN12.jpg

And eventually finds the others, while Snackson is downstairs making a pie to scare her with.

TN13.jpg

10:08PM BBT Snackson is chasing Nicole with a pie to scare her. She thinks he's really gonna hit her and she tries to throw it back on him in the hallway to Camp Comeback, getting it all over the walls and mirror.

TN14.jpg

10:10PM BBT Everyone is talking in the HoH consoling Nicole who shows her still-shaking hands...

TN15.jpg

[If Nicole wasn't America's Favorite before this, she will be once this airs. Totally adorable performance. - BBLurkerPlus]

10:44PM BBT Holly is asking a bunch of questions about the feeds again and how much they show the non-game talk stuff.  [Yes, Holly, we see it all! - rms]

Michie also told an inaccurate account of Steve Mcnair’s death.

McNair was determined to have been killed by his girlfriend but the Bobbit like extra he described is not consistent with the coroner’s report. 

Somehow, Holly never remembers people telling her feeds are 24x7

11:18PM BBT Nicole runs out of the CBR and Tommy says they turned off the lights and a clown was in there with us. 

Holly tells Michie in HoH that she is worried Nicole may flip the vote. Then she wonders if Tommy should go up next. Says he isn’t as strong of a player as Christie.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic