Saturday, August 24, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

11:31 AM BBT.  Cliff tells Christie they are tied for the number of times on the block.  Christie says she wants to be like Cliff and survive the block 3 times.  

11:35 AM BBT.  In the WA, Christie tells Nicole they had a cereal party last night.  Nicole says “cereal party tonight!”

11:40 AM BBT.  In the HOHR, Holly tells Jackson about past boyfriends that didn’t treat her well.  Jackson says he has had the same bad taste.  Jackson says “I got me a good one this summer”.   

41DC4B31-C714-4634-8F25-5CE09777DB65.jpeg

11:44 AM BBT.  Cliff and Tommy start a backgammon game.  Holly and Jackson cuddling in the HOHR.   

3A6818A2-8531-44F6-8780-5280F88D3114.jpeg

11:47 AM BBT.  Christie is now playing backgammon with Cliff.  

11:49 AM BBT.  In the HOHR, Holly tells Jackson she wishes she could finesse her way thru this game like she did into his heart.  He says u still have quite a lot of walls to get thru.  They cuddle and tease each other.  

11:51 AM BBT.  Jackson tells Holly he tried to get the new guy to slip and reveal who the prankster is...the camera switched to a different room for a minute.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12:20 PM BBT

Christie just now found the dough version of Bullwinkle (Michie's dingle) that Cliff put in her bed last night

Christie- who put a condom on this....who did it.....who put this in my bed

Cliff tells her he did it last night...that it was under her pillow

Christie- Ew! I slept with it??? (laughing) Oh my God...I haven't seen one of these in a really long time

Cliff- I was going to ask you what your dreams were (laughing)

The condom Cliff put it in breaks and it's now suggested that Christie is pregnant

Cliff says Nicole is thoroughly disgusted, and Nicole confirms that she really is  [me too, Nicole...it's just too much  -MamaLong]

member.png

12:30 PM BBT Christie has been playing with "Bullwinkle" and leaves him out on the counter for Zingbot when he comes. Cliff and Nicole are in the SR making more pies. The HGs say that they are bored and the more bored they get, the more trouble they get in. 

12:34 PM BBT Tommy is upstairs in the THB with Nick. They are about to play Backgammon. Tommy looks down towards the LR where Nicole is laying on the sofa. He says to her "What if the prank this week is that the only 2 who weren't picked to play the veto are the only ones who get to play it?" Nicole "That would be awesome." 

12:38 PM BBT Jess, Christie, Holly and Michie are sitting around the dining room table. Jess  has stabbed herself in the lip with her straw. She broke skin. Michie tells her not to eat any citrus. Nick and Tommy are playing backgammon upstairs. Mostly general chit chat while they wait for veto. 

12:33 PM BBT

Tommy is washing dishes and singing his BB original  "slop nuggets" song when he sees someone in production on the other side of the class

Tommy-  oh my gosh I see someone....hi...you're amazing...I see you

Holly and Christie run over to see but the person disappears

Christie then starts looking for her bagel and can't find it, "Who took my bagel. Who took it?"

She then finds it and thinks she did it. SHe sees Cliff and asks if he moved it. He did, "it's more funny that you thought you moved it yourself."

i_see_you.png

12:44 PM BBT Christie, Jess, Cliff, Michie and Holly are talking about previous comps while sitting around the table. Nick calls down to Holly that her fish is really going after the catfish (Kat). She tells him that maybe it is reflective of her life with Kat. 

12:47 PM BBT Cliff has decided to hide Michie's watermelon. He removes it from the KT and hides it in the SR fridge. Michie comes back too quick and notices the watermelon is gone. Christie and Jess tell him that they ate it all. He knows better because the bowl it was in was gone too. Cliff comes clean. Jess "What time is it?" Christie "Time for a freaking veto." 

12:54 PM BBT At the KT table, Cliff tells Jess and Holly that his brother was on the very first season of the Apprentice and that he is friends with Omarosa still. In fact, at one point his brother and Omarosa had to share a bed. They are still friends to this day. 

12:56 PM BBT Tommy is losing at Backgammon. Tommy "This sucks" Nick "Because you keep rolling 1's." Tommy "I know". Meanwhile those downstairs are talking about their previous comps.  

12:59 PM BBT Holly, Michie and Nicole are laying down in the LR on the couches. They are trying to figure out which veto they will be playing. Holly thinks that if it was a comp where they competed individually then they should have started already. Michie thinks that BB Comics would take too long to start it now. Nicole thinks that Zingbot makes sense this week. 

1:03 PM BBT Michie "Crazy that we play veto on Friday and it doesn't air until Wednesday." Cliff "Saturday Michie." Michie "What day is it?" Cliff "Saturday." Cliff keeps looking at the door and the cameras move towards facing the door which makes some of the HGs think that someone is coming to the door. 

1:06 PM BBT Nick "Is Zingtwat coming?" Holly "You are going to pay double for that." Tommy, Nick. Cliff, Christie, Nicole, Michie and Holly are all hanging out in the LR. They joke that is has been 58 days since Nicole played a veto. The only one missing is Jess who is in the WA getting ready. 

2019-08-24-13.08.46-Cam 2.jpg

1:14 PM BBT They make note that they are all in the same room and that never happens. Someone mentions the song "All In This Together" from High School Musical. Holly says that Vanessa Hudgens is really nice. She and her sister, Stella, went on one her safaris for her birthday. Tommy met them too when they came for Newsies and agrees that they are nice. Holly also meant one of the actors from Stranger Things but she can't remember his name. 

1:19 PM BBT Christie tells them about when she worked at Victoria's Secret. She said people would come into the store in groups. They would split up. They would grab 2 of the same items. They would pay for 1 item and steal the matching item. Then they would bring the one back with their receipt, get their money back, and then sell the stolen one online for a profit.  

1:26 PM BBT Everyone is the LR. They are discussing how Disney World has the cleanest restrooms in the world. And you never see employees cleaning and their trash goes underground. You never see anyone empty the trash. They then start comparing the difference between Disney World and Disney Land. 

1:35 PM BBT The HGs are discussing gambling at Vegas. Nick says he knows one who got the jackpot and won 25K in 5 minutes. They decide to go back after dinner the next night and she hits the jackpot again for another 25K in 2 minutes. They hadn't even planned to go back that day. 

1:20 PM BBT

The houseguests are just sitting around in the living room waiting for veto to begin or for Zingbot to come through the door. They swear they hear someone at the door several times.....false alarms.

Holly talks about the celebrities that have been to her safari. There is talk of movies and books. Netflix show Stranger Things and the show Good Girls. Christie talks about money laundering being a big thing in retail and tells the story of how people did it all the time when she worked at Victoria's Secret, but what she describes is not laundering money, it's just right out shoplifting. She said people could steal right off the shelves but they weren't allowed to do anything (confront or search bags) even if they saw it themselves...had to call security.

Cliff tells a story about how he witnessed some guys steal some cases of beer at a 7-11 and decided to follow to play citizen cop...followed them back to their apartment complex and confronted them then returned to the 7-11 and told the guy behind the counter all their details. The worker at 7-11 said there was nothing he could do about it. He then said Sharon ripped him a new one because she was pregnant just wanting her Cherry Slurpee (her craving) and he put her in danger. Cliff then tells the HGs about Buc-ee's convenience stores in Texas after they were talking about the east coast Wawa's. He promises to take them all to a Buc-ee's when they visit Texas.

Conversation moves on to Vegas and gambling. Michie said he always wins...it's easy.

Cliff- mocking the news "Big Brother 21 winner loses $500K in less than 30 minutes"

The HGs are laughing, including Michie

waiting_for_veto_8_24.png

1:48 PM BBT Tommy jokes that Zingbot is going to come while they are all sitting there in the LR. He says that it is going to look so staged because when do they ever all sit around in the same room like this. They then try to figure out what their different zings will be. 

1:53 PM BBT Michie "We are so bored that we are zinging ourselves waiting for zingbot." 

1:56 PM BBT Furries. 

4:23 PM BBT Michie and Nick are talking in the BRL. Nick asks him if he is using the veto. Michie says that he can't use it. Nick tells Michie that he was here for him when Christie wasn't. 

4:29 PM BBT Nick is now talking to Tommy in the BRL. Nick isn't sure if he can get the 3 votes to stay. He admits that he doesn't think that he deserves to be in this situation. Meanwhile Holly and Michie are talking in the HoH. They discuss that Michie can't use the veto on Christie because the prankster would pick the replacement. They can't risk it. 

4:32 PM BBT Christie is talking to Holly and Michie in the HoH. Christie says that she started strong in the comp but her ball got stuck. She said that the others know she gets frazzled. So, she used that to lose the comp and hopes it wasn't obvious. Holly said that she thought she was doing good until she looked over and saw Nick and Michie's progress. Christie says that she threw this comp, despite saying that she would never throw one. However, she says that she justifies it by saying that she wasn't throwing it to avoid power. 

4:35 PM BBT Michie tells Christie that the others respected his wishes when he was HoH and he is going to make sure that he honors Holly's now that Holly is HoH. The last thing he is going to do is use the veto and jeopardize that. Michie assures Christie that she is safe. 

4:37 PM BBT Nick and Nicole are sitting in the BRL. He tells her that he came 2nd four comps in a row. He can't believe it. The HGs are wearing shirts that say "Free the Zing!". 

2019-08-24-16.39.36-Cam 2.jpg

4:42 PM BBT Jess, Nick and Nicole are in the BRL. Jess was talking about Zingbot being mean. Zingbot is a big bully. She says she is a snoozefest because "I don't say things that they want me to say and that's because I am my own person. They ask Oh do you mean this and I am like no, I don't." WBRB

4:48 PM BBT Cliff is now upstairs with Cliff and Holly. Cliff tells them that he and Nicole will both vote the way that they want. Nick is going to hit him up hard and he will talk to him about it, but he knows where he needs to be. So, don't think anything if you hear us talking. 

4:50 PM BBT Cliff is trying to get Michie to tell him who his next two targets are. Michie doesn't answer him directly and says that he doesn't know yet. Holly can't compete in the next comp so he has to think about it. He thinks that Jess would definitely put him up. Michie admits that not competing in a comp terrifies him. He can't have Nick winning next week. He has to go. Cliff says that he is fine with that.

4:53 PM BBT Cliff admits that Christie would come after him before Nick would. However, he understands that Nick would come after Holly and that Michie can't let that happen. So, he is willing to put his personal feelings aside and Nicole will get on board too. 

4:40 PM BBT

Jess is talking with Nicole and Nick in the Boat Room

Jess- man I really could have just sent it but after seeing y'all I was like woah

Nick- I thought that comp was going to take a while

The girls agree

Jess- but then I heard boom, boom, boom....so I guess not...y'all were going beastly fast. I was like, DAMN, that was crazy

Nicole- everyone was laser focus

Nick- I needed one more minute...I needed two more and I would have got it. It's okay. I have a job to do now. We'll figure it out.

Nicole- I have a feeling that there's a lot of (whispers the word) pies (raises voice again) coming...I don't want to say the word

Jess- don't say the word....I'm so bad at that ...maybe it's because I'm a snoozefest

Nicole- well I'm a boring loser with no friends....

Jess- that was mean ....Zingbot is a bully

Nicole- (laughing) but it's true....Zingbot...damn I knew it was coming.

Jess- I was like damn, well I will be at a convention....snoozefest...what the hell

Nicole- it's not true

Jess- yeah well, it's because I don't say what they want me to say....that's why...because (raises her voice to a shout) I'm my own person.

Nick to Jess- I fucking love you

Jess- They are like, well do you mean this.... I'm like, NO I don't

*feeds cut to yell at Jess for talking about production

im_my_own_person.png

lost.png

4:57 PM BBT Tommy has joined Cliff, Holly and Michie in the HoH. Michie tells them that he needs to have his foot looked at. It has been this way for 50 days now. They discuss the comp and they all felt like that the comp went a lot faster than they thought it would. Holly admits that is why she thought she was doing better than she was, because not much time had passed. 

I am out if anyone wants to take over.

5:05 PM BBT

Michie tells Holly that talking to Nick in the boat room was gut wrenching...Nick revealed with tears in his eyes that he was the prankster when he said you didn't have to win that....I said I did (need to win) because I didn't know if I would go up. With water in his eyes he said "I wouldn't have put you up.".

Holly- Fuck

Michie told him "why didn't you tell me?  I told you in the kitchen I was going for it." 

gutt_wrench.png

5:09 PM BBT

Michie repeats his Zing with a Zingbot voice...

"Should I call you Jackson, Should I call you Michie or should I just call y ou what you are, a pompous douchebag....the chess not checkers Zing"

Michie- that old boy got me...he went deep

Holly- I got called an old buzzard

Michie starts laughing....."it's not true....and you have soul sucking blue eyes....sucks the life out of me"

Holly- well, that's what old buzzards do

9:00pm

House guests are lounging around the house talking about a variety of things, Jackson just finished a good tutorial about deer and turkey hunting, Cliff has convinced them that “snipe hunting” is real

[snipe hunting is not real..one convinces an unsuspecting person to carry a pillow case and flashlights into the woods, or into a field. It must be near dark—the person is told to sit and intermittently wave the light around while screaming, “snipe, snipe, snipe”. The jokester will tell them that in between they must be very quiet and eventually the snipe will run up and go into the bag. The victim is told that the snipes are released because that is what the sport requires. The victim is encouraged to stay seated and try for as long as the jokester can get away with it.--We had a cousin from “town” do this until our grandmother threatened a spanking with her wooden spoon, but we had him there until long after dark, this was one of our favorite pranks to pull on our “city cousins”.--Grannysue1154]

9:14pm

Holly tells the others that when she hangs out with Jackson's room mate, but she has never met Jackson.

No real reaction, but Holly drifts at the end of the statement with a dismissive comment.

Jackson says he works at a high end bar, and says to Holly, “You would never go there.”

Holly wonders why he thinks she would not and he mumbles something nonsensical.

Tommy leaves the DR saying he has had sooo much fun in there. He indicates something fun is coming for everyone.

(they say he was in there for hours)

They are talking about Zingbot's visit today, everyone seems to be having a good time talking about things that were said and making up more zings. (they have been doing this for days with the made up zings)

They are hysterically laughing at Nick's zing, which must have been something about his hair cut. Things like, it looked like Liza Minnelli's bangs when he came into the house, and did he shout out his barber. Nick says he hopes the barber shop has been boarded up when he gets home. Jackson says there will be a disclaimer sign in the window indicating a dis-association with Nick.

9:35 BB Time

Still general chatter, Jackson comes back wearing a teal blue tee shirt he wore for his wall photo. He is showing them that even though it has a hole in in, it fits “nicely” and the “color looks good on my skin”. He tells them that description was given to him by wardrobe.

Most house guests are snacking on pastas in bowls, but Holly seems to be snacking on the crumbs from a Lay' potato chip bag.

Conversations have dwindled.

When Jessica says she hopes there are no “blow ups” this week Jackson says “there was already an attempt for that.” Jessica responds by raising her eyebrows.

(earlier today Jackson and Nick were in the HOH room, Jackson tried to get Nick to confront Christie about wording in a conversation they had before the HOH. Nick decided he would not do that, saying arguing about it was useless—sorry no timestamp, I go on and off several times a day and just happened to hear it—Grannysue1154)