Not to be dramatic...

WOC

If these numb-nuts flip the vote and keep Christie they will go down in my book as some of the dumbest players, if not THE dumbest players of all time. It seems like Michie and Holly are onboard with doing just this. After you told Christie she is the target and your biggest threat you think you can trust her? I thought this was chess and not checkers? Is there anyone in this house who can actually make a plan and see it through? The whining and crying and the "woe is me" crap gets old. I may have to take a break from the rest of the season and just tune in on the last night to see who the winner is. These people are pathetic.

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I feel that this is 100 percent DR doing this for drama.  I can see Christie getting the next HOH  and putting up Jackson and Holly.  

There is no doubt in my mind that Christie  ..(or anyone else plotting with Jackson to keep Christie).. will put up Jackson.   

If these people really want Christie to stay then they all need to vote Sis out and bypass playing footsies with Jackson.   Not sure why anyone thinks, at this point in the game, that they need to go along with HOH choices.    I never did understand that concept.

This is EXTREMELY LIKELY to be DR meddling.  #Snackson was still hot on Christie until he came out of a DR yesterday that changed his worldview.  Production is trying to keep the Christie/Tommy duo together at all costs, to the detriment of the show. I mean, Anallice is dumb and an ugly human being inside, but she's no threat to anyone.  Is this change because Christie is related to someone associated with BB production and they want to protect "family"?  That's the rumor.  Gross.

ugly-chew-christie-cropped.gif

4 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I feel that this is 100 percent DR doing this for drama.  I can see Christie getting the next HOH  and putting up Jackson and Holly.  

I believe you are right. But I don’t think production tells them what they want as much as they manipulate the HGs to do it. They use their influence and the ideas just “manifest” for the HGs. This is why, in my opinion, the show is so stale and predictable.

Production looks for certain types of people. They want those people that try to sell themselves to be on the show. The “look at me! I can do jiu jitsu while doing jello shots!” type people. Usually young people that think this is a social experiment and just a game, and they want popularity and think they may get bigger opportunities because of their participation. These HGs began to believe that these people behind the scenes and the voices in the diary room are their friends. It leaves them open to be easily manipulated.

They seem to forget this is really a job. That’s why they get a paycheck for every week. There’s a lot of money on the line and having a kumbaya love fest isn’t really pertinent to the reason they are in the house. It’s either being able to do something nice and helping your family or making “lifelong friends” who are going to be able to do something nice for their families because they voted you out. All they have to do is feed some crap like “Why get Christie out and have Sis gunning for you? If Sis goes Christie may be indebted to you.”