Like, I don't Know, WTF is wrong with the HGs?

Sallylye

If you were to take out the f-bomb and the word "like" from the vocabularies of the house guests, they would not be able to communicate! Oh and Cat ended every sentence with "I don't know." She would voice her opinion and then say, But, I don't know." That's why she is gone. Wishy washy. Oh and Nicole cannot keep anything to herself. She feels the need to tell every little bit of anything/nothing to anyone who will listen. Jackson Michie looks like a computerized cartoon. His mom CANNOT BE PROUD OF HIM!  I am a mom, and I would be ashamed if my son acted that way. Holly looks like Jennifer Jones.  (Google Jennifer Jones from the 50's who is even before my time) Beautiful! Wasting her time with Mr. Macho. Rebel without a clue! Winner will be Tommy! Favorite player will be Tommy!  Cliff is having a midlife crisis, but he's feeling cocky about it. Sis messes up every time she drops the f-bomb. Nicole is a gossip. Christie is a Loud mouth. Nick is wish washy, you know sucking up to whoever is HOH. Jessica will get 2nd place. Let's wait and see how I've done. Oh and Holly will be voted out somewhere in there, guilty by association. (She can do SO MUCH BETTER THAN MICHIE.)

If you watch ANY show with this generation on it... LIKE is their go to word. They use it three times in one sentence. It like, makes them like, sound as like dumb.. as if like they just like.. fell off a like turnip cart.