Thursday, August 15, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

The HGs start talking about all the falls during the comp

Michie- Nick had the hardest fall

Nick- Sissy fell a few times, Nicole, Cliff fell

Michie- we didn't sleep for shit last night and then had a physical comp. That was all cardio.

the_falls.png

Michie goes to the DR to request specific music...he tells Holly he wants it because it has a song a bout a rapper that got shot at, "like 100 shots, and didn't get hit"

shots.png

Michie predicts this week will be Zingbot or Hide and Go Veto 

9:20 PM BBT

The HGs are now talking about smoking pot. Christie said her mom would have been holding her joint. Sis says my mom bought me mine. Holly says her parents would disown her. Tommy says "Same"

9:23 PM BBT

Cliff approaches Michie in the shower

Michie- Cliff you are not my target

Cliff- I appreciate it

9:23PM BBT Michie in Shower in WA telling Cliff he isn't his target.  

He lists off all the people he overheard them saying that they don't have but they have Kat, so they wanted to disarm them.  Cliff asking for Michie to leave Nicole out of it and he says he is glad he said that.  It makes it easier on him.

Michie says he won't put him up and if he thinks it will result in him getting put up he won't.

9:32PM BBT Nicole and Nick talking in WA.  Nick asks how she feels.  She is worried.  They said he killed the comp.  When Nick saw the comp, he knew Michie would win.  Nick saw him going and just let up.  He knew he wasn't gonna win.

Cliff talking to Nicole and Nick without his mic.

Bob tells Cliff to put on his mic!  [HA, Sick'em BOB! - rms]

I think it was just him explaining about making the deal.

Nick is explaining more about having made the deal more for the others than him and Cliff.  

Tommy came in and "had to tell you (Nick) something."  [Bet he was trying to stop game talk without him being in it. - rms]

Now they are debating if one or 2 DEs and Battlebacks.

9:46PM BBT More Comp talk in WA with Cliff, Nicole, Nick and Tommy.

Oh, and NOW Tommy remembers what he came in to say.  Shelly's (Shepherd's? - probably leftover from last night) Pie is in there.

Cliff wasn't allowed to finish since there was so much left for him to fill.  BoB shut him down.  (He said he is only on BB once so he was gonna keep going until he finished.)

10:00PM BBT Holly whispering to Michie at DT that someone told her that they quit trying because they didn't want to win.  They didn't have to. You are preaching to the wrong choir.

Michie says, Let's not forget what y'all have been doing to us the last 20 days, 18 days?

Holly says, do you really think that you have everyone wrapped around your finger and you can do anything you want and there will be no repercussions.  That's not how the real world works.

Michie: Sis, Chris, BAMN!

They head into the WA where Tommy, Jess and Nick are.  I think Nicole is in the Shower

10:09PM BBT Christie and Sis in the BRL talking about being tired and dirty, exhausted.

Christie says she doesn't feel like Nick tells him anything any more.  Sis says apparently Kat dropped so many bombs, but they don't know what they are.  Too many people were walking in.  She says apparently it was about Cliff and Nick.  Christie says but Tommy is all over Nick.  They say they would be heart broken if Tommy protects Nick over them.

Sis says he (Michie) loves being a man in power.  Christie agrees. [Um, pot, kettle, ... - rms]

Sis says he is really immature.  He's a total bro.  

Sis YELLS out to Holly.  [RIP my eardrums!  - rms]

10:16PM BBT Tommy came in to BRL with Christie and Sis.  He discusses the "bomb" kat dropped on him.  Tommy said he was wondering if he kept the right person briefly but said they did.  It was something about Nick saying that when Jack was up, Nick said to take Michie down and put up one of them to make sure Jack went home.  

They all agree voting Kat out was the right decision.

Christie said Kat said she would vote for whoever goes up against Nick if he makes it to the final.

They start talking about who Michie may put up. Tommy says it will be someone in the deal.  They ask about Jess.  He doesn't think he would put up Jess.  Her against anyone, she would go. 

Tommy says he doesn't think Michie will get rid of Cliff.

10:30PM BT Tommy said Kat told him today that she would have put up Jackson and Tommy.  Christie said you would have been a pawn.  Tommy says, if people would have been smart, they would've voted me out.

Sis says I love Nick, I trust him so much but it sucks he is at the root of all the problems.

Tommy tells Sis, I might need your protection from Cliff at some point  He's gonna put me up.

Sis doesn't think Michie is very rational and just likes to make big moves.   Tommy said if he put up Cliff and Nicole, Cliff would go home.  Here's the other thing, does no one notice I put up...

11:00PM BBT Bunch of general talk, slop talk, gaining weight on slop, calorie count of oats, ending in watermelon talk.

Michie said is dad is from the delta (Mississippi delta) and mom from Jackson which is what he i named after.  If he was a girl, his mom wanted to use the name Magnolia, Maggie for short.

11:17PM BBT They talk about how much clothes they had taken away.  Jess said she doesn't dress like this.

They are wondering how they were being shown versus how they are.

Bob tells them 3 times to not talk about production.

Who's gonna sleep where talk.

Michie thinks Holly has been in the DR for an hour and half.

Hurry up and wait for HoH.

Holly is out and they joke that she has a shared HoH.  Tommy says they had a split one before,...

Bob says stop using production as your strategy. 

Soon after, a Please stop singing.

Nick says he went into SR once and Holly said she just flashed the mirror.  She says it was in BY.  She changed her real bra with a sports bra.

Nick thinks the feed cameras are only ones they can see.  [Oh, how naive! - rms]

11:32PM BBT Earlier, Michie said he hoped they would call him by his whole name.

Just now Bob said, "Jackson, Michie, please come to the DR downstairs."  They all celebrated and then remind him to ask about his retainer.  He took it out for the competition.

Nick starts talking about indicators when a kid is on the spectrum.

He talks about some of the types of kids he works with.

11:38PM BBT Cliff Notes.

He said he is alright, put his new sleeve on to help with healing of his muscle.  Told his wife he loves her.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:48 PM BBT HoH Room...

Michie is trying to open the door and says 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 ... 1,2, Dale, Jr. 4,5,6,7 Dale Jr.  [Wait til he hears about Dale, Jr's accident on the same day he said that. What a coincidence - rms]

They all ooo and ahhhh over the family pics.  Maggy the dog.  Pic of him in Kindergarten.

He has at least 4 watermelons on one table.

11:56PM BBT Letter was from his dad.

PoPTV gave him an owl sweatshirt.  Holly held it up and is now holding it.  

[Guessing she will be in it in no time. - rms]

• morty locked this topic