Sunday, August 11, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

9:20 PM BBT Everyone but Nicole and Kat are in the KT/DT making food.

Kat still campaigning to Nicole in BY.  Jess comes out and conversation changes.

Back in KT, people are trying the poached eggs.

9:30PM BBT Chow line.  People eat.  [sorry, that's all I have left in me today - rms]

9:40PM BBT People still eating.  Jess suggests a game making play dough with salt, water, flour and playing a game like pictionary.  In this game, people have to make the item using dough.  More compliments, this is the best (insert anything here) I have ever had.

They talk about Sis's different cooked eggs through the night.

9:53PM BBT People are going their own ways.  Tommy and Nicole end up in the Hammock.  They talk about how so few people are left already.  Tommy points out they are only half way done time wise.  Nicole eventually tells Tommy she feels better because there used to be the group and the outsiders for such a long time but now "everybody is everybody".  [ARE YOU DENSE?  - rms]

Tommy is so glad she feels that way.  He says he's really glad he can make no one feel like outsiders any more.  Then he corrects himself that overtime it has happened.  [I bet, as it shows she has NO CLUE! I hope she really knows better.  - rms]

10:06PM BBT KT cleanup

10:08PM BBT Michie and Holly talking in BY on couch.  

Michie says if he wins, he will put up Christie and Nicole and tell Christie that she is a pawn, if it isn't a double.  Then he realizes its a tie and he would have to break it.  Think he was hoping he wouldn't have to break a tie.  

Holly says she is starting to really worry about Nicole because she is working with Nick and Nick is working with the other side.  She clarifies by other side she meant the six shooters or whatever they are now.  Holly says Cliff and Kat are the two strongest allies on that side of the house.  Without them, it's just whoever stays, Jess and Nicole.  She says Jess and Nicole are the 2 most wishy-washy people in the house.

10:14PM BBT Cliff tells story to Holly and Michie about Angola where fruit bat pooped on him. He says the entire place smells like rotten mangos.  They were in all the trees everywhere.  He thought he was gonna get some bad disease.

Holly says she had a dove growing up.  She named her lonesome.  Michie didn't;t get it until it was explained.

Christie tells Kat she "LOVES HER" and she is the most loyal person, ...   [Sorry, can't type more of her BS tonight - rms]

She grills Kat for what her plan would be going forward (concerning Jackson and Holly).

10:27PM BBT BoB tells the HG to check the SR.

PoP gave them s'mores.  They all try to figure out how to roast the marshmallows.  [Wow, this is sad.  Just microwave them!  Melts the marshmallow and chocolate just isn't brown.  If you HAVE to have them brown, bake/broil them for tiny amount of time. - rms]

Someone (Christie) FINALLY reads something about putting them on a pan and backing them.

MicFridgie (Michie) remains in the SR so he can KEEP THE FRIDGE OPEN a bit. 

[Oh, and way to go, BoB, people were talking game and NOPE, gotta STOP THAT! - rms]

Everyone in the KT/DT and Michie is now cutting watermelon.

11:01PM BBT Michie and Holly are back on the couch in the BY debating who they will vote for.  

Michie says if Cliff has Nicole's, Nick's, and Jess's votes.  What are we gonna do, vote against them?  We will definitely be on no-man's island.  Tommy has Christie and Sis' vote for whoever he wants out.  They both agree they have screwed Cliff over so many times.

Holly wishes Tommy would magically open his eyes and leave Christie on the block.  [Again, catch a clue, you KNOW THEM!  You HAVE to suspect they have final 2 by now! - rms]

She hates that it is those 2 on the block.  Again the, I LOVE (insert HG) so much.  The fact that he knows he has Nick and Nicole's vote means he has something going on with them.  

Tommy says Cliff will make a deal with anyone.  Everyone will.

Holly: We don't have to make a deal with Kat, she was our back no matter what in this game.

Michie: Can we convince other people to keep Kat.

Holly: Christie is leaning towards keeping Kat, Sis is too.  She talked to Sis and Sis is torn, leaning towards keeping Kat.  Christie wants to see what Tommy wants to do.

Holly: I don't want to send him home.  

They both LOVE Cliff.  They both say they have so much respect for him.  

Holly:  I respect the heck out of him.  I think He deserves to be playing this game so much more than a lot of other people that are not only playing it but are running it.  It makes me so sad.

Michie:  I am so conflicted, not only with who to evict but where the hell to go after this Thursday.

Holly: I want to play with people who I respect and two of them are on the block.

Michie: And then you have to play where the numbers are.

11:06PM BBT Christie tries to tell Tommy what she is gonna say and he should play off of it.  He says he plans to tell America that having a third on the block was not part of my plan and having 3 up is to much to choose from.  She can't keep from trying to tell him what he should do.  WOW! Christie just said it wasn't YOUR say and the point of being HoH is that you are in control. [WOW, Christie, do you remember YOUR POWER,  HYPOCRITE!  And you wonder why people VOTED YOU INTO THE FIELD TRIP! - rms]

11:12PM BBT Nicole talking to Cliff on the hammock in the BY.  She says Tommy said he is aware of what kind of player Nick is.  

Cliff says he doesn't know who to approach, Tommy or Christie.  Cliff guesses exactly what Tommy is likely to say (and just said upstairs).  

BoB says you are not allowed to talk about production.

Cliff and Nicole yell over to Holly and Michie, IS THAT YOU GUYS?  Michie says, yes sorry.

Cliff: Unlike other seasons, you don't have this real divide between one side or the other, after we broke up the 6.

Nicole:  Everyone is trying to figure it out.  She wonders if like the Christie, Tommy, Sis, Nick dynamic is that a strong 4 or is there a final 2 in there.

Cliff: I don't know.  He plans to try to keep playing like he has been playing.  He hopes things happen within the groups.  Don't attract too much attention.

Cliff tells Nicole arguments she could make if she made it to the final 2.

Nicole was about to say something that she would love to,... never mind, that's collusion.  [She was alluding to splitting up the money, OOPS! Against the RULES! - rms]

Cliff: say no more.

11:19PM BBT Tommy tells Michie and Holly that he will take Christie off.   [As grannysue1154 said above.  I am way behind. - rms]  

HE CLAIMS that he would if it was anyone else because he doesn't want 3 up.

[PoPTV code: SHOWMANCE - rms]

10:25PM BBT Christie and Nick in the HoH talking about who to keep.  Nick thinks having Cliff on their side for the double would be great.  Nick doesn't see Kat voting against Holly or Michie.  

Christie thinks Michie wouldn't put Kat up.  

Nick thinks Jess would put up Michie 100%.  

Christie: Jess might even put up Michie and Holly to make sure he goes.

Nick: That's why it's so good I have Nugget (Nicole) as she can sway her.

11:28PM BBT Jess talking to Sis.  [Sorry, not wading through their meaningless game chat.  FFWD - rms]

Orwell is sleeping next to Jess while she sits on the couch in the KT talking to Sis.

11:53PM BBT Group of Nick, Christie, Michie, Holly, Cliff, Tommy out in BY talking about how they can relate now to all the people in past seasons.  They now know why various arguments can come up.

• morty locked this topic