Saturday, August 10, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

Tommy says he saw that Kat was building a pile in the dirt next to the water and he went to her pile to get the piece he needed.

6:28 PM BBT

Tommy- I am probably going to take Christie off and then I'll talk to the house 

Sis says she thinks it should be Kat...and she doesn't want to be mean, but he is injured

6:26 PM BBT Sis joins Nick and Tommy in the HoH. She jumps into Tommy's arms. It was huge how they got Kat out. Kat was making a pile in the dirt and Tommy went to her pile for the piece that he needed. He tells them that he is probably taking Christie off and it will be between the two noms. Then he will talk to the house and see what happens. Sis says she wants to give her spiel now. She doesn't really care which one it is but personally, she wishes it was Kat. Sis says that she doesn't want to be mean because he is injured too.

6:29 PM BBT Nick and Tommy are discussing when Cliff climbed with the wrong one. No one told him it was wrong but he knew when he saw the three of us and what we had. 

6:30 PM BBT Nick, Tommy and Sis are talking about Kat and Cliff. They say that Kat did nothing wrong. She just walked up next to him and beat him to it. There was nothing that she did. Sis says she is just really emotional about it right now. 

• morty unpinned this topic

7:00 PM BBT  

Nick, Cliff, Christie, SIs, Tommy, and Jess

The group is praising Cliff for how he handled Kat during the competition. Christie said it was so touching the way he spoke to Kat. Nick says that it was cool that he assured Kat he couldn't have done another round, anyway. Cliff says that his leg is hurting but that was from him tripping on the flooring before the competition. His arm is hurting, but once he was out of the competition there was no reason to deliver any message to Kat that would make her feel worse. Cliff admits that he could have kept going but he would never have told Kat that. They are all so happy they got to compete in the iconic OTEV competition. 

Tommy says that it was so much fun but he recognizes that emotions are high. "I love you Cliff. I love Kat". They talk about how the veto meeting will not be until Monday.

Cliff- I expressed concern about the scrapes on my arm...is it okay to be in the water. It looks worse than it is. I was so afraid my pants were going to fall off. I found a string from somewhere and tied them up because they kept sliding down.

OTEV_cliff.png

6:30PM BBT: Kat is in the TBR with Jackson and Holly. Kat is upset and crying, she doesn't want to go home and she doesn't want Cliff to go home. In the HOHR, Analyse, Nick, and Tommy are talking about Cliff and Kat. Tommy says he's going to "say something nice" about them in the veto meeting. 

6:40PM BBT: Analyse and Nick are in the HOHR, Nick says he would "be fine" if nominations stay the same. Analyse says she's ready for an athletic comp that she can play in. Downstairs in the TBR, Kat, Holly, Cliff, and Jackson are chatting. "We'll see what happens," Cliff tells Kat, he says they'll relax tonight. 

6:50PM BBT: Christie is out of the shower and in the TBR. Tommy has also finished using the HOH shower and is talking to Nick and Analyse. Analyse says it's gross that Nick is picking his nose. Nick jokes around that Jack wanted them to send Analyse home so he could be with her. Analyse says it has been hard with him being gone. 

7:00PM BBT: Holly is in the KT with Jackson while Cliff and Christie have joined Analyse, Tommy, and Nick in the HOHR. Cliff says his leg hurt a little, but it's fine now. He says he could've kept going in the comp, but he wasn't going to tell Kat that. He says he wanted her to do well. "That's why you're going to be America's Favorite Player," Tommy and Christie tell him.

7:10PM BBT: Holly, Jackson, and Tommy are in the KT eating. Tommy and Holly talk about how bad they feel for Kat. "It's a tough week and a tough job," Tommy says. He says he'll take Christie off and "see what happens." Kat is in the CBR with Nicole. Nicole says she wishes she had a power to take Cliff and Kat off the block

7:12PM BBT: Kat is in the KT and hugging Tommy while she is crying. Tommy tells her he "loves her" and that she has nothing to feel bad about. He tells her she's amazing and he "loves her." Kat says she feels embarrassed, but Tommy tells her to be proud. 

7:30PM BBT: General conversation throughout the house while everyone eats. Analyse is in the HOHR talking about her punishment. 

7:08 PM BBT

Kat and Nicole are talking in the RV Room. Kat asks who Tommy's target is, and Nicole said she thought it would have been Michie. They agree that Tommy will use the veto to take Christie off. Kat is concerned about which direction the house would go.

Nicole- I'm not even thinking about that. I love you both. I'm just praying something serenipitous happens.

Kat- how are you feeling?

Nicole- I'm sick to my stomach over it.

serendipitous.png

7:40PM BBT: Nick and Kat are talking in the CBR. Kat asks if she's Tommy's target. Nick says he "doesn't know" and even if he did he wouldn't tell her. He says she needs to ask Tommy. Kat doesn't understand why she's on the block because she hasn't done anything to anyone. Nick tells her he doesn't think Tommy even has a target. Nick thinks Thursday will be a double eviction. 

7:50PM BBT: General conversation in the HOHR, Jackson walk in. Kat and Nick are still talking in the CBR about reasons why Kat could be on the block. Kat talks about the type of player she is. In the HOHR, Jackson talks about his foot. 

8:00PM BBT: The HGs are chatting in the KT while they eat. Nick and Kat are still talking in the CBR, circling back to old conversations and what happened in the previous weeks. Nick says he doesn't regret anything and that he's still here. 

8:20PM BBT: Nick and Kat are still talking in the CBR. Nick says he doesn't want Kat to go home and he says she wouldn't have to worry next week if she stays. The other HGs are still eating in the KT. Kat leaves the CBR to get more pizza.

8:30PM BBT: Tommy, Analyse and Nick are in the CBR. Kat walks in. The rest of the HGs are chatting in the KT. Tommy says he's happy and sad at the same time. He says he doesn't want to nominate anyone and he says he doesn't want to make it "harder or easier." 

8:50PM BBT: Holly and Jackson are cuddled up on the couch in the LR. Jackson says he doesn't want to work with Christie. Holly says Christie is "running the show" and "no one can stand her." She says everyone in the house is scared of Christie. 

9:00PM BBT:  Nick, Tommy, Analyse, Christie, and Nicole are in the CBR talking about types. Kat walks into the LR and asks Jackson and Holly if she's "f***ed." They both say, "no." 

9:10PM BBT: Kat has joined Tommy, Analyse, Nick, and Nicole in the CBR while Tommy tells stories. Holly and Jackson are still in the LR whispering. Holly says it's easy to "feel lonely" and she really misses her people. 

9:11PM BBT: BB tells Jackson to stop singing. Holly is worried Jackson is going to get a penalty. 

9:20PM BBT: Tommy and Kat head up to the HOHR. Tommy tells her that he's going to take Christie off the block. Tommy tells Kat he doesn't have a target this week and he's going to let the house decide who to send home. Tommy says he doesn't want anyone to feel like an "outsider" and he wants to talk to everyone. 

9:24PM BBT: Tommy tells Kat that everyone loves her. She hopes she'll stay. Kat tells Tommy that her strategy coming in was to create an alliance and win the first HOH. 

9:34PM BBT: Kat and Tommy are talking in the HOHR, she mentions Jackson and they talk about last weeks vote. Holly, Jackson, and Christie are in the KT.  

9:46 PM BBT Kat and Tommy are talking in the HoH. Kat tells Tommy that it is not good for her game to be going after Tommy. If she were HoH, she wouldn't put him up. Tommy says that he is glad she understands why he put her up. And now it is in the hands of the house.

10:03 PM BBT Christie, Tommy and Nick are in the HoH. Tommy is telling them about his conversation with Kat earlier and how it is in the hands of the house now. He wants to make sure that regardless of what happens, he wants it to be a fun fun week.

Kat and Cliff are in the BRL. He is telling her that OTEV is a lot harder than it looks on TV. He is just glad that he got to play more than 1 round and that he got to see Michie go out before him. Cliff tells Kat that America is going to adore her. He smiles at her and says when they both grabbed that rope, they were two competitors who love each other and not willing to quit. The people are going to love that. She tells him again that she is so sorry. He says that's because you are sweet and compassionate. People are going to like seeing that Kat. No one is going to be mad at you. He tells her to be proud. Even if he had gotten up that rope, he was already exhausted. She had a better shot than he did. 

10:31 PM BBT Sis comes out of the DR. She will hear an announcement. Then she has to go out to her chicken coup, lay an egg, and then come back inside and make eggs and give it to all the HG. She has to do this while acting like a chicken from start to finish. 

10:33 PM BBT In the HoH, Sis tells Tommy, Christie and Holly that she got called to the DR and there was a card there. At first she thought America gave her a secret power. Then she started to read and saw the word egg and new it was going to bed bad.

She says that an announcement will come on for BB Chicken. From start to finish she has to cluck and act like a chicken. She has to go out to her coup and lay an egg. Then she has to go to the SR and get a basket and follow the directions to cook eggs. Then she has to feed them the eggs while clucking. After she gives everyone their eggs she can put her basket away and then go back to normal. 

10:40 AM BBT Christie and Nick say that Sis did this to herself. She had said that her punishment wasn't anything special. [Sis: this punishment is too easy. BB: hold my beer~Goldylucks] 

• morty locked this topic