Friday, August 9, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

8:53PM Nick talking to Sis, Christie in TBR about PoV comp.  Nick says we have to win this or we are screwed.  Christie thinks that because Tommy had a nom put up that wasn't his, he should be able to pick all the PoV players.  [Really?  And what about your Diamond Veto twist? - rms]

Tommy comes in and Christie goes into her usual woe's me meltdown.

Nick claims Nicole will have to do what he wants because she "owes" him.  [whatever - rms]

Nick is gonna try to get Cliff to pick him and then he plans to throw it to Christie.

Nick tells Tommy that if he gets to pick both players, pick me and Sis.  He thinks Tommy got an unlucky HoH because this thing is BS.  [every HoH since the first whacktivity has had something hanging over it!  This is just the same as those  - rms]

Nick says I'm telling you , Michie, Holly and I are getting very close to Jess.

9:18PM BBT Christie in beds outside camper telling Jess a bunch of trash after having cried up a storm in front of her.  It's making her sick because everyone is now best friends.  She acts like Holly was "this close" to put Nicole up in Nick's place.  Christie claims had to rally to save Nicole for the second time.  [weren't you BULLIES the ones in the HoH EXPLODING over Nicole earlier in the game and out to get her.  Jess, I hope you see through her BS - rms]

9:29PM BBT Michie saying this is a really big PoV to Tommy and Holly in BRL.  He says, either someone wins PoV and doesn't use it so all 3 noms stay up.  Someone wins it and pulls Kat or Cliff off and Tommy renoms, or Christie wins and pulls herself off and only 2 noms stay up.  Michie then talks about the set and the comp.  Cliff is standing outside the door listening in.  Sounds like the comps had chicken coops.  The may have had to lift the eggs up and then roll it down an 8-10 foot ramp or something.  Michie said he started shaking the eggs hoping they would roll better.

Cliff comes in and tells where everyone is.

Michie said he did put the tape where he said.  He had it up over the tv but then moved it.  then he said shh.  (sounds like something inside with BoB, because they mentioned Don)

Michie says, I don't know when an opportunity like this will come up again.  Especially for me.  I don't have to put her up.  I don't get blood on my hands.  I get to play HoH next week.  

Cliff points out this is an ideal chance for Tommy to get rid of Christie with no blood on his hands.  He hopes Tommy recognizes it.

Michie claims Tommy doesn't talk game with him.

They all challenge how Jack could promise 4 weeks safety to anyone when he couldn't even guarantee himself for that one week.  

Nick talking to Nicole in the CBR. He tells Nicole that Holly was gonna put her up against Sam so he had the best chance to stay.  Nicole asks from whom did he hear it.  He says Tommy.  Then he says he heard it from Tommy before Christie told her.

He claims he doesn't have a good feeling about next week if he doesn't win. He tells her to watch her back with them because they are not in her f'n corner.  

Nicole says, I know but I don't know who is. If you say it's your people how do I know it's not just your people and you want me to be happy with your people.

He grills her on who she trusts.  He says his people are loyal.  Christie tell you she wouldn't put you up.  He claims it's at least a guaranteed final four.  He also plays the idea that Jess wants a woman to win so she will always put up guys.

9:49PM BBT He tries to get her to pick where she is in the Cliff, Holly, Michie, Jess, Kat group.  He continues his never ending grilling of her.  [she should just shut it when being hit with this barrage of questions - rms]

7:29 PM BBT - Tommy joins Jackson, Nick, Jessica outside of the rv room. Clif comes down from listening to music Tommy asks how cliff likes the music he said he likes it it reminds him of someone he like likes. Jackson then asks him when did the album come out. Tommy says shortly after they entered the house. Nicole and Kat are in the rv room laying down. analyse then joins them outside the rv room.

7:38 PM BBT - Jackson and analyse are talking about him making animal noises. Nick asks when he did it? Jackson said it was during Holly's HOH. analyse said it was when Jessica was called to DR. they asked him to make animal nooses. Jackson said it was probably segmented. Nick ask for how long Jackson tells him flr 3 secoids. analyse said it was rhe best. Jackson then starts to make elephant noises.

7:43 PM - Tommy and Analyse get up to leave the animal noise chat that going on outside of the Rv room. they (Tommy and Analyse) go to the storage room to get stuff to make something. Tommy grabs tomatoes and says what else we need. Analyse looks in the fridge and spot watermelon and says oh watermelon. Analyse asks what else they need and tommy replies with zucchini, olive oil and bowties. Analyse says the olive oil is out there but grabs the bowties.

7:46 PM BBT - Tommy thanks analyse for helping him cool. They come up with a name for them "chicken and tommy rocket". the both of them laugh and start prepping whatever they are making. Analuse asks how many she should cut up. Tommy says 3 should be enough and he wishes christie was there to help she is good at that kind of stuff. Analyse starts cutting the zucchini. while the other are talking about the states.

7:50 PM BBT - Nick goes into the storage room and asks Tommy where js the mac and cheese. Tommy tells him it to the right. Nick says okay and comes out and says oh you guys are cooking? Tommy tells him yeah we (him and Analyse) are. Nick then asks what they are cooking. Analyse tells him pasta. Nick says oh ok. Nick and Tommy start talking about Kat. Kat wakes up from her slumber. She tells Nicole that it her only friend in the house. Nicole asks who. Kat says the camera and nicole says oh. Kat laughs. Cliff joins the rest of the crew in the kitchen he talks anout a seafood pasta he made for his wife as a first date he said the recipe called for 3 cloves of garlic he put two in he said it tasted horrible they ended up throwing it away and going to a itilian place to eat.

7:54 PM BBT - Nick ask if analyse is okay. Analyse says she feel traps and wants to go homw. Nick says it a werid day. Analyse says she doesn't like when everyone else is down. Nick says he knows Holly,Jackson and Jackson are in the storage room.Kat asks holly if she thinks she is f****d and holly says no she don't think she is. Holly tells kat she think she is fine ethier way. Kat says really because she called out tommy on the 6 and he told her the 6 are not getting together.

7:56 PM BBT Jackson hand holly something to eat. Kat then asked why would He (Tommy) put me up. Holly says she doesn't.think he (tommy) want christie to go up. She then looks in the fridge and says why we got all this fake meat? it expensive. while the rest are in the kitchen watching tommy and analyse cook.

8:03 PM BBT - Majority of the houseguest are in the kitchen watching and talking to analyse and tommy while they cook. Nicole is in thd RV laying down on the bed. Production comes over the speaker and tells them no sleeping houseguests.Holly says their is left over protien but it would take to long to cook. Jackson then adds in they need to eat the leftover pizza before it goes bad. Tommy says lets do that then while still cooking8

8:06 PM BBT - Holly goes into the boat room and jackson joins her. Analyse and cliff and toomy start talking in Australian acvents. Nick then mentions some skate shop he went to.Holly and Jackson are talking in the boat room and they talk about if they flip on tommy it makes them look bad and then they will.the next too that go up.

8:10 PM BBT - Holly and Jackson Re talking about tommy and christie. Holly says that Tommy told her Holly that christie knows what she did and she is trying to repair it. Holly then asks about Nick and how is he going to vote. Jackson tells her he is going to vote with the house. Holly says he is just going to float the rest of the way threw the game. Holly says they wont get anymore chances.to go after christie. Jackson and Holly talking about christie becoming lile the new nick. Jackson says yeah he agrees just not as agresive. Holly then ask Jackson would she still be the target. Jackson says he doesn't know. They then talk about jessica and holly says she was really rooting christie in the comp today.Holly says nick was rooting for jackson but over all it was pretty evenly.

8:15 PM BBT - Holly and Jackson talk about the comp today. Jackson said they never had a comp with a punishment and that America hates us. Holly then says saftety is a big thing and Jackson said he know. they both kiss and then she start picking at his skin. she mentions she keeps forgetting her lotion for him.

8:20 PM BBT - holly tells jackson they shouldn't be having thae conversation right now because they don't know what christie is going to do tommorow. They dont know of she is going to taks hsrself off the block or what. Jackson agrees then production comes over the speakers to tell them to clwan the mirtor over the sink. cliff gets a wet towel and cleans it while nick is finishing the cooking.

10:02PM BBT Kat tells Nick and Nicole in the CBR that she has an irrational fear of wetting the bed.  Cliff comes in and she repeats it to him.  Cliff says he wet the bed until he was 8.  He slept too soundly.  The doctor gave him some medicine to lower how much urine was produced and he took that for a month or so and then was done.  

10:09PM BBT Jess tells Christie in bed outside CBR that none of this would have happened if you had me in your alliance.  Christie claims she didn't chose her alliance.  Jess says in your 871 alliances.

Everyone but Sis is in the KT eating now.  Sis is in the DR.

10:17PM BBT Michie popping his ingrown nail in WA. Holly puts call out for people who want to see gross stuff. Nick and Tommy rush in.

10:26PM BBT Tommy talking with Nicole in the HoHR.  Tommy says what else could I have done?  I don't have options.  [More, I love you's from Tommy - rms]

Nicole, thanks for not putting me up.  

I can't put up Sis, Christie, Nick, Jackson.  It was a choice between you, Holly, Jess, Kat, Cliff. [DID YOU HEAR THAT, NICOLE? He just listed who he is likely working with right now! - rms]

10:35PM BBT Tommy says he is glad Sis isn't up and keeps talking up Sis.  Tommy claims "we are nick's posse."  He's got a good heart, trustworthy, etc.   You're amazing.  I know you are gonna win something very soon.

Nicole says Jack said Nick speaks highly of you. 

[Tommy is talking up Sis trying to get Nicole to trust her and especially Nick to try to claim a common bond with Nick. - rms]

Tommy with I love you so often.   He says they will hang out after the show.  He will take her to broadway shows, (and bunch of other stuff).  He tells her if she has anything to check in with him.

Nicole: Two questions;

Nicole wonders if the nom couch will stay.  Will this field trip be a reoccurring thing.  

Tommy doesn't know.  He hates this field trip, "nothing good can come from it."

Nicole: When Holly was HoH and Nick came off the block.  Was it a particular person or group of people who wanted me to go up there.  

Tommy says Christie and I did not want you put up.  That's all I will tell you because I won't throw anyone under the bus.

Nicole: Thank you.  It confuses me.

10:45PM BBT Tommy: "I promise you I will only tell you the truth." [Again, Nicole, get away quick as lightning is likely on its way - rms]

Nicole and Tommy both talk about how they wish the game was only part of the day and then they could go home and decompress.

Tommy: It's really exhausting,... [Try watching you guys on feeds! UGH! - rms]

10:47PM BBT Nick is telling Sis in the TBR his convo with Nicole.  

Nick goes through all the people he asked Nicole about being up against and how other people would vote, to keep her or the other person.   For example, if you were up against Jess, would Kat vote for you or Jess.  He ran through a lot of people.  He also uses the argument of how do you rank in their group 5th, 6th, ... 

Sis, I don't want to lose Christie.  Sis said she offered to throw the Field Trip so Christie wouldn't go up but then she got too scared, so she ended up getting second.

Nick, were you messing up on purpose?

Sis, Some, some I actually did really messed up.  Because if she f'n left.  

Nick, when did you guys discuss this.

Sis claims she asked Tommy if she should throw the Field Trip.  He said it is up to you.

[These people sure love to think they threw every comp. - rms]

11:01PM BBT Nick claims if they save Cliff this week, he owes them.  

[gonna go to bed, can't wait for Orwell tonight.  too much speculation before PoV - rms]

• morty unpinned this topic

11:05 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Cliff, Jess and Tommy talking in the HoH about their favorite former BB seasons. Cliff liked season 8. He liked the coaches one too. Tommy liked Ian. Cliff did as well and said that his line "get to steppin" was classic. 

11:12 PM BBT Jess and Tommy continue to talk in the HoH. Holly is laying in the bed listening to Eminem. BB explorer is called for duty and Tommy lowers the yellow blanket that he has been sitting under. We see that Tommy had only been sitting there in his underwear. Tommy hops up to put his rocket suit back on. 

2019-08-09-23.14.32-Cam 1.jpg

2019-08-09-23.14.38-Cam 1.jpg

11:15 PM BBT Tommy is going room to room traveling at the speed of light. 

2019-08-09-23.18.27-Cam 1.jpg

2019-08-09-23.19.28-Cam 1.jpg

11:21 PM BBT Tommy and Michie are talking in the TBR. Michie says that the BB gods have been kind to him.  Michie to Tommy "You are safe. It's a win for you. I am safe. It's a win for me. The person that is supposed to go will be going home." Tommy tells him that this Field Trip comp looks like it was the hardest. Christie walks in with tears all over her face. She tells them that she just got out of the diary. Michie tells her that just because she is up doesn't mean she is going home. He gives a long hug. She smiles "I love really long hugs."  She also gets a hug from behind from Sis in her chicken costume. 

2019-08-09-23.24.32-Cam 1.jpg

2019-08-09-23.23.59-Cam 1.jpg

2019-08-09-23.24.45-Cam 1.jpg

11:25 PM BBT Jackson, Christie, Tommy and Sis are in the TBR. Jack tells Tommy that they were all talking last night. He uses both his hands and fingers to give the Six Shooter hand signal and then slightly adjusts his fingers so that his "guns" become "the bird". He said "Then it clicked. From to shooting birds to the F You Five." Tommy laughs hysterically. 

2019-08-09-23.24.56-Cam 1.jpg

2019-08-09-23.24.58-Cam 1.jpg

2019-08-09-23.25.11-Cam 1.jpg

2019-08-09-23.25.12-Cam 1.jpg

11:31 PM BBT Tommy says he wants to take Christie upstairs. He tells Holly she is welcome to come up also. He wants to get Christie's head in the right space for tomorrow. Sis asks for a piggy back ride. Tommy agrees and says "The chicken is riding the rocket. We are traveling at the speed of..." Sis "CHICKEN!" 

2019-08-09-23.31.04-Cam 2.jpg

2019-08-09-23.31.03-Cam 5.jpg

11:35 PM BBT Tommy, Sis, Nick and Christie are in the HoH. Tommy says that he is hearing that the noms were surprising. Tommy says that he tried to flip the votes to get rid of Kat. Of course she is coming after him. He heard that Cliff is coming after him. He has to do what's best for his game.

11:39 PM BBT Kat and Holly are whispering in the TBR. Kat is telling her that she thinks that because of Nicole's relationship with Nick, Nicole might be jumping ship. And Nick is going to go with whoever has the power. 

11:47 PM BBT Nick, Tommy, Sis and Christie are in the HoH talking about Jess and how she allowed Bella to take the fall for Black Widows. Meanwhile Kat and Holly are talking in the TBR. Kat says that everyone is saying "this isn't personal". She says that bull**it. This was personal." 

11:49 PM BBT Nick tells them that he doesn't necessarily want to win the POV tomorrow. He says that he did tell Cliff that if Cliff chose him, he would play for Cliff. However he also told Cliff that if his chip is randomly drawn, he probably won't use it.

11:52 PM BBT Mission control calls for the BB Explorer to travel at the speed of sound. 

2019-08-09-23.53.35-Cam 1.jpg

2019-08-09-23.53.33-Cam 1.jpg

• morty locked this topic