Holly put up Kat?

2 hours ago, tqqthfairy said:

I thought they were in cahoots

She thinks it will force the house to vote out Sam, but she didn't do the math.  There are better reasons to get Kat out since Sam is a more solid ally if you're an outsider, AND he'll take a shot at Jackson for you if you're one of the 6 to remove a threat to you winning.  There's a big chance Beth screwed up and nominating Kat will end with Kat being evicted.

Pawns go home all the time in BB.  She put up Kat because she did not want to make Cliff, Jess or Nicole mad at her. I wonder if it’s because Jackson keeps getting into fights with Kat. She’s going to give away $500,000 because she wants to be in a showmance with Jackson.  It reminds me of Fessy.

On 7/31/2019 at 12:10 AM, CrazyBBFan said:

She put up Kat because she did not want to make Cliff, Jess or Nicole mad at her. I wonder if it’s because Jackson keeps getting into fights with Kat. 

Kat asked her to put her up because they have a secret final 2 deal and if Holly puts her up no one would suspect they are working together.  It was a risk but it worked since Sam was voted out.