Thursday, July 25, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

• morty unpinned this topic

10:00PM BBT KT Michie is cutting up the watermelon giving his expert opinions on them.  When he finishes he pounds down a lot of them, then over to scooping peanut butter out of the jar with a knife straight into his mouth couple of slices of pb.  They all discuss the comp and some didn't know they could grab the ropes but most said that might not of given them much extra time. Michie into the fridge to get his open fridge time and later yelled he didn't know how old the onion rings were but he ate one anyway.

WA Kat in shower talking to Jess standing outside of it about comp. It was insane that he stayed up there for over an hour.  Kat felt better when it was Holly and Sis because they won't come after them.  Jess woke up today with sore fingers after her massage. She (Holly or Sis) realizing this was gonna be a rough week.

KT Jack prepping steak Christie chopping something up and the rest picking goo out of places.

Tommy pulled pizza out of oven.  Michie finishing off the watermelon and gonna cut another.  

WA Kat and Sis.  Sis talks about the comp and wanting Holly to drop and Holly was saying she wanted to but Michie was saying No, don't drop.  Sis emphasizes they are not he same team and Sis says she kept talking about how much she wanted the HoH, ... 

[Sis, why shouldn't Holly get to see her family, you and Jack already had a week in HoH - rms]

Kat things next week will be the double elimination.  Christie said that earlier according to updates.

CBR Jess, Nicole they discussed someone saying sh*ty and Nicole says it was her.  Jess claims she didn't know it was a bad word.  Then both left and were glad thee wasn't a rogue vote.

10:20PM BBT KT people are eating, we get multiple shots showing Sis does not know how to close her mouth when she chews.

Christie compliments Jack on the steak as she moves in and out of open mouth chewing and talking while eating.  She even says, "Oh, I'm on a tear, as i spit across the table"  Back to chewing with mouth open.  Michie cutting up another watermelon.  

WA Holly in bathroom, Christie comes in, Michie comes in and feeds her some melon over the shower door, feeds christie couple of pieces and she leaves.  Michie says something about red hair and Holly says she wanted pink hair once.  Michie says "you look hot"  [think that's what he believes is a cure all for his bad treatment of her - rms]

10:28PM BBT LR Kat, Sam Kat says, "you know what they say about 3rd place, 2nd place loser"  "Literally though, i just made that up"  Sam says, "that's pretty good though, that's pretty good"  Sam sits thinking.  Kat says "sorry about Bella"  Sam hopes they both make it to Jury (he and nick).   Sam says he doesn't really have a campaign so he doesn't get nom'd except wanting to go to jury.  Kat says she thinks everyone is afraid of the double eviction.  Sam says if they (he and nick) made it to jury, they would be together and it wouldn't be boring.  Kat thinks they are due for some twist.  Sam wonders what Bella is doing now.  Kat laughs and says BoB had her say, "Look who's conspiring now, b*tch" and she's afraid of when they will use it.  She said it wasn't for any one specific person.  

WA Sis, Holly talking about comps

10:35 PM BBT LR Kat, Sam Kat still trying to say things move so fast in the house that it may be other people that become targets.  Her goggles gave her a headache because she didn't want them blown off her face.  

Sam, Kat Sam says bella is supposed to call Nick's mom to see what's going on.  Nick invited Bella to come live with them.  Kat said it would suck to go out from the house straight into the real world.  Sam says, especially if you don't have any place to go to.  Kat wonders if they would put you up in a hotel for a couple of days..  Sam said she may have some things to do (for production).  Kat agrees, some press tour or whatever.

10:44PM BBT DT Cliff, Nick, Tommy.  Cliff talks about when the whole thing is over, they will meet all the people we've been talking to (DR, etc).  BoB interrupts, "You are not allowed to talk about production"  Cliff says she had a great speech.  She had it down.  Nick says yeah, for sure.  A little too late.  She shot her shot.  She did better than I would've.  Nick always thought the 2nd door was open, but she had to open it so he wondered how long he could leave it open.  He let it go once he saw her walk out.  Cliff says he guesses the gap between the doors was always there but he never noticed it because of how they flip the angles.  [WOW, Cliff, a SUPERFAN?   I noticed that right away and haven't watched many seasons, plain as day!  you saw the houseguests in the 2nd door well behind them! - rms]

10:50PM BBT WA Christie, Jack, Sis, Holly, Tommy     Christie says she knew she would pick a poison ivy one.  Even before she fell as soon as they announced that she knew she was getting a punishment, she was manifesting a punishment so she's getting it.  When Tommy fell he said, you got the poison ivy, right?  As soon as he said it, she said, you're gonna get it too.  She says they are both geeky when it comes to stuff like that,  He volunteered to be a have not, I volunteered to be a HN.  We both like to make the best of a sh*t situation.  So why not, I feel like it will be funny, whatever it is will be funny and fun and we will get to be DRs together.  I knew it would be you or him.  Jack says,  "I would have loved to have done it with you.  I could have used a little mortality (with air quotes)"  Sis says, "more what?"  Jack says everyone is like jagger you're gonna win this game (as he does air quotes and growls it out).  Christie says "humble you a little"  Jack is like walk around in a costume.  Christie, like a big idiot,...  [guessing he means for others to see him more down to earth, he thinks he's a god, last time i checked you've only won 1 HoH and a 5 person whactivity - rms]

Holly hopes she gets a letter from her parents.  At the upper ranch, no e-mail or phone.  They only have communication when they come down to the city a occasionally, during the summer.

11:03PM BBT CBR Kat, Sis  Kat says she never realized how painfully physical they were (comps). Sis says this one was extremely,...  Kat, there was another one we did that i got bruised, I don't know, I can't remember what it was actually, maybe not.  F*"   We're gonna sleep well tonight, that's for sure.   (cameras move), she looks up.  "The cameras are right on me, my pimps out and everything.  (cameras move again), I didn't give them anything interesting.  (cameras move back).  "Oh, wait, and now they're back (laugh), sorry i'm not interesting"

11:09PM BBT KT Holly, Michie, Nick  Nick said she was saying you need 6 out of 10 votes this week, why is she saying it?  She didn't say that last week and was same number of people. Cliff came back so we didn't lose anyone.  I already knew that she didn't have them.  I figured it would be me, Sam and maybe one other.  Michie says I had to tell y'all beforehand.  Nick, I'm so happy you did.  Michie, it wouldn't have been fair to Nicole, I had too much respect for y'all.    Nick, I was a pessimist, I was like Bell, don't even do it. She said she was gonna do it.  When she told him what she did he thought that was pretty brilliant.       Michie and Holly both said she did a damn good job.  She made good point.  Michi, dude, you should've heard her campaign, it was very strong, very accurate.  Holly, she handled the entire situation with strength and grace.

11:12PM BBT KT nick asks to talk to her for 5 minutes.  He says, he didn't really want to talk to people before noms, it's up to you, but will only be 5 mins.  Holly said she would let him know.

11:19PM BBT More of Sis eating with her mouth open chewing grapes, smacking, talking with mouth full,...

[PoPTV code: gr8ful -rms]

11:25PM BBT CBR Kat, Sam, Nick talking about the eviction, he thinks he deserves another week, to make it to jury.  Whatever happens happens,   "I created the best alliance in the game and i f'n got myself out of it. (laugh) I'm an idiot!"  If he does go up he will shoot for the veto.  If it's anything like that he's f'd.    He repeats he's happy, says he's at peace.  The thing Bella said today that he hadn't thought of is the thing that sucks the most is she will never get a chance to experience this again.  They say you never know, they brought some back before.

Nick realizes he never got his chain back, turns to the camera, "Isabella, if you are watching this, you f'n never gave me my chain back you little sh*t"

He knew they would forget.  They say Julie was being weird.  She said she needed 6 votes to stay.

Sam said, the people looked so excited to see us, isn't that cool? so much fun

Nick says when the picture went black, i was gone.  Sam said he had tears going.  

Sam and Nick want to pitch Jess out this week so they can make it to jury.  Now they are just trying to plan how to stay one more week.

11:34PM BBT TBR Jack, SIs, Christie Christie thinks Holly is thinking putting up Nick and a pawn. That's not safe, Sam has been picked for every veto and if he won, they would be safe.  Try to talk to Michie because I feel Michie has the most control over Holly.  It concerns me with this thing with Bella that you 2 would be the first out of the 6 with the Jack's showmance and how close he is with Christie and Tommy and I don't want him to let that fester in his head.  Did that weird you out a little? it did me.  She is worried Michie and Holly may think they could need Nick or Sam later for numbers later.  It's too risky to leave Sam off the block.  Jack, they both need to be up.

11:36PM BBT CBR Nick, Sam  Both plan to try to sell that they would be better for people on the Jury that Jess.

people moving rooms, general who's gonna sleep where with whom talk.

11:59:59PM BBT [saved by orwell, gn - rms]

12:15 AM BBT Campsite Area  (Cliff and Michie)

Michie mentions that he was doing shady shit (NIck); Cliff mentions that she was condescending (Bella)

Michie tells Cliff he wants to work with him and that the others think this is just a 2 week deal. Let them. He says that he and Holly understood what Bella said (her campaign about Jack being a bigger target and Michie's biggest competition)

Michie tells Cliff "all of us got from A to B. It was the scenic route...with bombs...but we got there.

feeding_Christie.png

[Have-nots are supposed to be restricted until midnight, right? Why is production letting him constantly break the rules?  -MamaLong]

pb.png

• morty locked this topic