Wednesday, July 24, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

1:50 PM BBT HOH Room

Everyone is having a good time getting ready.

Jack put on Nick's mascara but Nick goes downstairs for a girl to put on the black eyeliner

Cliff has changed into his swimming suit and shoved an ace bandage down the front, "they say everything is bigger in Texas."

Tommy and Jack cheer and clap!

Nick's_mascara.png

ace.png

brows.png

jess_the_warrior.png

Christie_face.png

2:24 PM BBT

Nick tells Cliff in the storage room that if he wins HOH, he plans to put up Christie to flush out her power so she won't have it for Double Eviction.

2:32 PM BBT

Sis- Tommy this is such a good idea

Tommy- they (production) are really into it, too....they are gonna film it

Kat was called to the DR. Production told Kat the girls could not use the arrows with their costumes, so Jess took them out of her hair.

2:47 PM BBT They are all putting the final touches on their outfits. The judges are dressed up, too. Bella is braiding Nicole's hair (she's a judge)

The BB Next Top Fashion Show should begin by 3:00 PM

2:52 PM BBT

Sam is making a trophy with aluminum foil and band aids

Bella says all of the models will speak, providing their back story.

trophy.png

Sis is completely congested. She can't breathe through her nose. [seems Jack shared the summer cold crud with her]

Sis_as_Billie.png

3:03 PM BBT The models are gathering in the boat room completely covered with blankets before the walk the runway

Holly is holding up the show and the others are getting frustrated.

waiting_to_walk.png

almost_time.png

3:10 PM BBT The feeds cut (maybe production will save this fashion show for the televised show. I hope not!)

3:15 PM BBT

The feeds came back. It seems there are some logistical issues with moving furniture and such. Production is making them make some changes so camera shots aren't blocked.

3:18 PM BBT Tommy announces for the designers to report to the living room and for the models to sit at the table.

judges.png

model_Christie.png

model_sis.png

Each team of contestants is competing against their partner with only one from each team advancing to the finals.

Christie advances to the final round.

Tommy is doing interviews with Miss Sis and then their creative designer, Isabella Wang.

Kat's team is next....

model_jess.png

model_Holly.png

Jess advances to the final round.

3:50 PM BBT 

Tommy interviews the losers before they start the final round of BB Next Biggest Look Fashion Show

interviews_the_losers.png

Tommy announces the models must do an interpretive dance that tells a story during this final round. They each get a full minute unless the judges cut them off.

ready_for_finals.png

Cliff presents the story of his life, birth to death.

Christie presents a dance that shows both her feminine side and her masculine side. She finishes by sayin, "we are all equal"

Jess comes up with an amazing tribal warrior dance.

Tommy announces that America will be deciding on the winner.  (he means the audience in the house will do a blind vote)

4:02 PM BBT

Tommy- The winner by unanimous vote....Jessica

the_models.png

the_whole_group.png

6:03PM BBT -  Bella and Nick are snuggling on the sofa in the LR.  She keeps asking for reassurance that his mother will like her.  Sam joking throws something at Nick and Bella gets up.  Sam then reads from the Bible.   Holly puts on her makeup while sitting on her bed back in her bedroom.

6:23PM BBT - Bella takes over with the Bible reading as Nick and Sam lay on the LR couches listening.

6:33PM BBT - Jack campaigns to Jessica in the boat room and talks through how he will play with integrity going forward.  He understands that he's a big threat and says he's just a guy that wants to get through the game and prove himself.   Kat and Nicole run upstairs to feed the fish.

6:43PM BBT - Holly and Sis lounge in the KT while Tommy moves around putting stuff away.  

7:07PM BBT - Bella has a conversation with Sam about the differences between Koreans, Chinese and Japanese  from a physical and customs point of view.

7:09PM BBT - Holly, Jack, Christie and Jessica are in the KT preparing burgers for dinner.   Kat and Tommy are wiping down the stair rails, etc. with antiseptic wipes.

7:30 PM BBT  A Brief Summary 

There hasn't really much going on in the house this evening. After the fashion show, the HGs prepared and ate their dinner. There was a lot of chatter about how much fun the fashion show was, and they thanked Tommy for the idea. They all enjoyed it and needed the break from the game.

Jack campaigned to Jess, telling her that he knows she will save him because he saved her [putting her on the block is not "saving" her, Jack  -MamaLong] The cameras were mostly on Nickella (all 4) post fashion show. They snuggled and read from the Bible. Now the cameras are scattering around the house more to other HGs (I've never understood why we don't get 4 different views when there are 4 camera views). 

Bella has done the best she can to campaign, and while the points she has made are extremely valid, it doesn't seem like there will be a change to save her. Cliff did vow to break the tie in her favor it if it comes to that, but there just haven't been any conversations to leading to that change. Besides, if that change was made, Cliff would lose Christie for good and become an immediate target of Jack/Jackson/Sis/Tommy and Holly. Cliff played a safe card this week once Jackson won that veto which will likely salvage his longevity in this game. Cliff did tell Nicole today that Jackson has become his #1 target saying that he is cruel and enjoys screwing with people. Jack is his #2.

Bella has a good attitude about her demise, knowing it was her doing. But, she isn't going to go down without trying. She mentioned checking in with the HGs again tomorrow.

Jackson has been irritating everyone in the house (other than Jack) with his behavior and attitude. He has angered Christie so much that I wouldn't be surprised if there is a blow up in the house tomorrow.

Nick has vowed to blow up Christie's game if Bella is evicted, and she will become his #1 target. He knows he is the next target, and he wants to flush out Christie's power before the double eviction

Kat has secured strong ties to both sides, and she is not a target for any of them. Michie and Jack completely underestimate her, so she is sitting pretty in the safe zone. If she were to reveal her ties to Cliff with a vote to save Bella, she would lose any future support from the Six Shooters. 

3:03PM BBT The four decide they are in an alliance now. They are hoping that the Nick and Bella situation buys them a couple of weeks.

3:11PM BBT Sam, Bella, Tommy and Nick chatting.General chatting. Kat has gone to Christie. Christie says that she is tired of Michie. She likes Holly but she says that Michie is always complaining.

3:17PM BBT Christie and Kat continue to bash Jackson. She is upset that Jackson feels everyone should cook for him and then he eats everything and doesn't clean. Kat is worried that Kackson has made her look a certain way. Christie says that Kat is a strong woman. She says that Holly looks worse for standing my him. She wants him out.

3:25PM BBT Christie tells Kat that Jackson threw the rogue vote. She says that Holly was supposed to as well but changed her mind. Kattells her about Cliff's convo about making sure that the person won't do it again.

8:10PM BBT HG in the KT just chatting. SOunds like they are talking about Hawaii.

8:16PM BBT Nicole and Sam talking about "the plan". Nicole says that Michie is telling poeple that Bella is saying things.Michie and Holly told Bella that they will vote for her to stay but they are not.

8:20PM BBT Nicole tells Sam that Michie was demanding to know how she was going to vote. He says he needs to know so he can tell Jack if she is trustworthy or not. Nicole says that Michie giving Bella false hope is wrong.

8:24PM BBT Nicole and Sam continue to talk. They are talking about Jess. Jess voting out Bella because she doesn't want to rock the boat. She says she has told Jess that it wouldn't matter as they are not part of the group.

8:32PM BBT Christie and Jack talkin. Christie says she is happy Cliff is keeping open communication with them. She says Michie is doing better today and is being nicer. Christie says she will be so happy not to have to see Bella's face anyymore.

8:40PM BBT Christie and jack talking in riddles. It sounds like it is about his ex.

8:46PM BBT Sam and Nicole talking. Nicole says she wishes she had one more person beyond Jess to talk to to vote Jack out.

8:52PM BBT CLiff walks in to chat with Jack and Christie. They go over the vote. Jack says he hasn't been campaigning. Says he is an easy target now to put up. Christie says she feels ok. They have comncerns about Nicole.

9:15 PM BBT  HOH Room (Nicole and Jess)

They are talking about the vote. Nicole is still worried about a rogue vote being pinned on her...she is very afraid that the HGs are trying to set her up and everything will backfire on her

Jess assures Nicole that Cliff has her back

Bella rings the doorbell

Jess- Come in

Bella just wants to use the restroom

10:00 PM BBT Boat Room   (Christie, Jess, Nicole)

Jess joins Christie in the boat room and tells her that Nicole feels there is some sort of set-up coming that will screw her over

(Nicole's concern is justified given Bella is so convinced that if she gets Nicole's vote there will be a tie and Cliff will save Bella)

Nicole comes in

Christie to Nicole- how are you?

Nicole- I'm okay it's just that...

Christie- do you think people are going to flip the vote

Nicole- well, I'm just worried because the other person thinks they have me

Christie- Bella thinks she has your vote?

Nicole, yeah, but she doesn't have it; but, what if I vote a certain way and then others flip

Christie says that she can't see anyone f'ing with votes because Michie's best friend is on the block...it would be way too much of a risk

Ciff joins them

Christie- it's scary because if you walk in a room and there is a conversation and you aren't a part of it...it makes you paranoid. Like, what are they saying

Nicole- yeah

Christie goes on to say that she has even been worried seeing people in a room talking, like Kat, Nick and Michie were talking...what's that about.....but everyone wants Bella out

Cliff assures Nicole that Bella will be the one evicted, but Nickella still think they have a chance

Christie- even if Bella stayed and you voted Jack out...anyone would know you would Bella. Why would you ever keep her

Nicole- I know

Christie tells her no one would question her vote

Jess, Cliff, and Christie tell her that if someone did a rogue vote everyone would know that it was just someone screwing around trying to f* stuff up and no one would be concerned about it

Christie- I hate the cornering....she said she wasn't going to do it, like, DUDE, your speech was that you changed, but your campaign was a lie...so annoying....my main concern is that you have been living in fear the past few days

Jess- I do not doubt that the words that came out of her mouth are truth (still loves everyone and sorry for everything) like, I honestly feel that is honest Bella. However, that is not like to say like who she is as a game player...that should royally screw someone over

Christie says she is almost wanting to hold a house meeting about the whole blueberry pancake thing (Michie told Bella that he will give her the code word blueberry pancakes right before the vote  if she has their vote). Christie wants to expose that, but she knows it's not the time.

worried_about_the_vote.png

10:17 PM BBT

Christie claims that she will confront Jackson tonight and warn him  "I know what yo have done...all the little shit..."so if there's that if he tries to throw a rogue vote she will know it was him and she will not put up with that..."Jackson is going through some shit today

Jess- he is a totally different Michie on slop

Christie- He is going through some other stuff that he might be in trouble for....he is freaking out...I don't know what it is   *feeds cut*

[this is likely all the food sneaking and sleeping....blatant disregard for rules]

Cliff and Jess tell her that she does not have to tell anyone where her vote will be; Christie agrees and suggest Nicole tell Nickella "I just don't want  to talk about this anymore, I don't have the energy"

11:25 PM BBT  Bathroom area (Kat and Jess)

Kat- Jackson knows that Christie wants him out...I was so gung ho with my plan...so excited. But, now I feel ... 'cause I wanted to put up Nick and Sam then make a power move and put up Michie, but now I'm scared. But, I feel like making a move like that would make me a target

Jess- no, not at all....would it make you a target with Holly?..... (Kat shrugs) you can't worry about that. I thought you said you wanted to take him off

Kat puts her finger to her lips (secret)

Jess (laughing) - I can't with you

Kat says that she really wants him out.

katjess.png

11:45 PM BBT 

The HGs are playing a game where they hide their legs under a blanket. Each HG would put just their feet out and everyone will guess whose feet they are

Christie- I will know everyone's feet.....let's play

Tommy and Christie review how the game will go: the HGs will be in the boat room and the sheet will be held up at the doorway. The guesser will stand in the hall and guess whose feet...one at a time.

Jess suggest they put makeup on their feet to make them all look similar [crazy idea]

They rig the sheet and Christie waits with Tommy in the boat room to begin playing

They are able to identify almost everyone's feet correctly

Some of the other HGs take turns as guessers.

11:59 PM BBT

Bella was called to the DR earlier. When she comes out she is crying.

Nick- oh, so it wasn't goodbye messages   [that's a no-brainer]

Bella is just sad about her eviction

Nick consoles her and they hug in a musicless love dance for quite awhile

feet.png

love_dance.png

• Fuskie unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic