Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well it’s a good thing I haven’t been that into the season of BB, because now I can’t see it.  I live in Los Angeles and have ATT Uverse cable.  Starting early this morning CBS is on a blackout.  

 

Anyone else effected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Well it’s a good thing I haven’t been that into the season of BB, because now I can’t see it.  I live in Los Angeles and have ATT Uverse cable.  Starting early this morning CBS is on a blackout.  

 

Anyone else effected?

Get a outdoor antenna. $30, problem solved, and the video quality is better (less compression).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Get a outdoor antenna. $30, problem solved, and the video quality is better (less compression).

I don’t know that an outdoor antenna can work, given that I think it would have to come through my cable.  Also an outside antenna would have to go on my roof or something. The real kicker is that I’m not even upset.  In past seasons I would be really bummed to be missing shows.  But this season, because the players are so lame I don’t even really care.  I have been getting most of my updates from Morty’s, not even from watching the shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I don’t know that an outdoor antenna can work, given that I think it would have to come through my cable.  Also an outside antenna would have to go on my roof or something. The real kicker is that I’m not even upset.  In past seasons I would be really bummed to be missing shows.  But this season, because the players are so lame I don’t even really care.  I have been getting most of my updates from Morty’s, not even from watching the shows.

Yeah, it has to feed from the roof to the room with your TV/TiVo/whatever through a cable. I know in our house most of the boxes have double coax pulls so you could have one be direcTV and the other be antenna if yours is the same way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont have cable hooked up in my spare bedroom and i just use regular bunny ears on that tv. It picks up the local chanels like cbs, abc, etc. No out door antenna. Have you tried that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I dont have cable hooked up in my spare bedroom and i just use regular bunny ears on that tv. It picks up the local chanels like cbs, abc, etc. No out door antenna. Have you tried that?

Yeah, in urban areas, rabbit ears are probably enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in STL, MO, & have AT&T Uverse & am NOT blacked out by CBS. I thought that was just an AT&T DirectTV thing? At least that’s the notice we got out here. The only thing we don’t get is free “ON DEMAND” for CBS. Get ON DEMAND for all other major stations, i.e., abc, nbc, fox, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 11:09 PM, ImTHEIdolNerd said:

I live in STL, MO, & have AT&T Uverse & am NOT blacked out by CBS. I thought that was just an AT&T DirectTV thing? At least that’s the notice we got out here. The only thing we don’t get is free “ON DEMAND” for CBS. Get ON DEMAND for all other major stations, i.e., abc, nbc, fox, etc.

I think it depends on the area you live in.  As I stated when I initiated this topic, I live in Los  Angeles have AT&T Uverse and no CBS coverage.

 

Ironically, I don’t really miss it though as this season is a dud and I’ve just been getting updates from Mortys.  If production keeps up with their antics the show won’t last many more seasons.  When die-hard fans like the people on this site are disgusted by the show, that’s not a good sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I randomly turned to watch 60 minutes last night (forgetting that it was on CBS), and realized that it was back on.  So, I watched BB last night for the first time in several weeks. I hadn’t missed much.  Geez, this is a lame cast this season.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...