Unpopular opinion...diverse cast

I think casting tried with the diversity thing. There were two African Americans, a Chinese American, Bangladesian American and two hispanic women. I dont think its Big Brother's fault that people like Jackson probably lied in their interview that they were tolerant. This post is just to support a show that i have watched many years. Please be nice in the response. Ive been a lurker/participant for many a year and dont want to get blocked.

I feel that they did not try that hard to find the right type of people. Celebrity big brother had a very diverse cast.  Out of this group, David was the most athletic.  Everyone knew that Jack and Jackson were going to run the house.  Ovi never had a chance in the game.  As the only black female, Kemi never had a chance.  David would have had a better chance if they picked another player like him.  He would have the same thing as Jack and Jackson’s bromance.  

The thing that makes it worse is that some players had previous relationships before the game.  Kat, Holly and Jackson knew each other.  Tommy and Christie are like family.  

On 7/19/2019 at 5:13 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

The thing that makes it worse is that some players had previous relationships before the game.  Kat, Holly and Jackson knew each other.  Tommy and Christie are like family.  

I must’ve missed that about Kat, Holly, and Jackson—got any deets?!

okay “white” is a broad term. Jack does not look “white” to me. It is never super diverse in the BB house. Kemi paired up with big mouth Bella or she would have lasted longer. You always have a few people from the south, a few from the north, and the Vegas person, Cali person or two. TBH I kinda feel like people put way too much thought into the diversity thing on BB. Be real. These people are using this as a platform. And they are cheesey losers. 

I think they need more diversity in age. Split the house up with equal age groups. But, more minorities would be nice too. If you can't get along with other people that don't look just like you then you probably haven't developed enough to actually play a game like this.