Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1:36 PM BBT The feeds are back

Cliff is talking to Sis in the HOH Room

Cliff- you are not my target

Sis- thank you so much

sis_is_not_his_target.png

1:42 PM BBT  Tommy rings the HOHR doorbell

Cliff tells him that he and Christie are not his targets and he hopes to work with him in the game; Cliff asks if there was anyone that he could not vote against if up on the block and Tommy says no

tommy_is_not_his_target.png

1:37 PM BBT  Cliff and Sis are in the HOH talking.  Downstairs, Michie, Tommy, Sam and Nick are talking about slop.  Looks like Michie and Tommy are on slop, Sam said he will lay off the milk in respect for them needing it for the protein shakes.  There is vegan, soy-free and regular slop in the SR, along with some in the crock pot.  Michie decides to go take a cold shower. 

Tommy goes to the HOH room to talk with Cliff. (no noms yet).  Cliff tells Tommy he isn't gunning for him, he has never done anything to Cliff.  Cliff feels Christie is pretty straight forward, and he hopes he can trust her to work together, and will she believe him that she isn't his target.  Cliff said they have a past, but he is looking to going forward.  Cliff hopes next week if Tommy or Christie gets power, they remember that.  Tommy said he understands.  He will always be straight forward with Cliff.  Cliff asks if there is anyone Tommy couldn't vote out, and Tommy thinks for an minute and says no.  Cliff said he knows Tommy knows the game and is playing to win. 

1:41PM BBT Analyse and Holly whispering. Holly thinks Jack and Jackson may be going on the block. HNs were decided. Getting confirmation but it souns like Jackson and TOmmy are have nots.

1:43PM BBT Tommy talking to Cliff. Cliff says he isn't going after Tommy or Christie but that he also isn't going to put up any of those he considers outsiders. They have been through enough.

1:43 PM BBT Holly says the HNs are Jackson, Tommy, Kat and Christie in her talk to Analyse.

1:45 PM BBT  Cliff is saying the people who are outcasts, are not going up.  He is also not targeting Tommy and Christie, so that leave 6 people who he is considering.  Tommy said if one of the 6 has to go, then so be it.  Cliff said he hates the way Nicole was treated, Tommy said he did too.  Tommy said he couldn't say anything prematurely, but he was in on conversations to save her because of the way she was treated.  Cliff says the people he has to play with are not necessarily who he would want to play with.  Tommy agrees.  He said he isn't here for an easy numbers game.  He said Jess and Kat need to get involved.  Cliff said he didn't want to be so risky this early.  Tommy talks about his risk taking in Backgammon.  Cliff agrees.  Cliff said he would really like to work with Tommy and Christie.  Cliff said even if he has to work with Nick and Bella this week, it isn't because he respects their game.  He said it is a numbers game this week.  Tommy isn't sure if Nicole will go for it because of how she was treated.  Cliff said if the veto is used, he isn't opposed to a backdoor.  They will just have to see where it takes them.  But....he doesn't want Tommy or Christie to go up.  Tommy leaves.

Christie comes in for her one on one with Cliff. 

1:53 PM BBT Jack and Holly talking. Holly is upset that she doesn't have control over her gae. Holly is concerned that Christie and Kat will be togetehr in the HN room. Holly says this is a team sport. Michie comes in and says that as long as he and Jack are not on the block together, it will be good.

1:55PM BBT Tommy reports back to Jack, Jackson and Holly. Says that it will be 2 of the 6. He says that Cliff told him he has to play from a game standpoint.

2:06 PM BBT The HOHR Doorbell rings interrupting Christie's meeting with Cliff

Cliff- aw, damn it

Kat comes in saying: I actually don't have anything to say...just now we're neighbors (she is a Have Not)

Christie- where is the bundt cake?

2:13 PM BBT Sam and Cliff in the HOHR

Cliff tells Sam that Jack is his primary target; Jackson is likely the secondary target; he wants to work with him (Sam)  and Nickella

2:24 PM BBT Sam tells Cliff about Gr8ful and how he found out from Jack in the SR (the slip up)

jack_is_primary_target.png

2:45 PM BBT Holly finally gets her turn with Cliff in the HOHR

Cliff tells her that she and Michie are not his target; he assures her that it may look like he is siding a certain way but he isn't left with many options; he tells Holly that he doesn't like the way Nickella is playing Holly mentions that she even told "her friends" that he (Cliff) is such a great... *feeds cut as "friends" is Holly's codeword for production

holly_you_arent_my_target.png

2:54 PM BBT HOHR doorbell rings

Cliff- come in   (it's Jackson) he has come to tell Cliff that Ovi asked him to tell him (Cliff) in the event he was gone for good that he (Ovi) had the power, but he was unable to use it because he got it after nominations and it was only good during initial nominations. He didn't want anyone to know he had it and didn't want to tell Cliff to keep Cliff from being a target. Cliff says he appreciates that because now he knows who doesn't have that power. He tells Jackson that people who have already been put on  the block, the Outcasts, will not be put on the block. He tells Jackson he has to protect his numbers, and he assures Jackson that he trusts him and Holly the most....he doesn't like the way Nicole had been treated.

ovi_had_the_power.png

2:25pm BBT Cliff tells Sam that while he wants to play with him, Nick and Bella, he wants to play nick and Bella against the other side of the house. Cliff is thinking about nominating Jack and Tommy or Christie and doesn't care about Christie's power. In RV room, Christie, Sis and Jackson speculate Cliff will nominate Jack and a pawn. Jackson says Holly snapped at him after he talked with Kat last night. They plan to use Christie's power to put Bella on the block if one of them wins Veto.

2:35pm BBT Holly is in HoH with Cliff who says he's not putting anyone on the block who has already been nominated once. Holly apologizes for not warning Cliff that his Cliff's Notes had been discovered. Cliff says there were six votes against him and he has to play the numbers game.  Holly warns him about anyone who aligns with a certain couple [Nick & Bella]. Cliff says his target is not her or Jackson.  

2:50pm In the RV, Mitchie asks Jack and Sis whether he should tell Cliff that Ovi had the power and didn't tell him to protect him. They try to figure out a way to use the information to turn Cliff against Nick and Bella. Back in HoH, Holly tells Cliff that Nick and Bella still think they are part of Gr8tful. Mitchie leaves the RV and Sis wonders if Mitchie's plan is the right thing to do. Jack scratches his face where his beard used to be.

2:55pm BBT Mitchie rings the bell outside HoH and Cliff replaces Holly with him. Mitchie tells Cliff that Ovi wanted him to tell Cliff he had the power, that Ovi had confided in him and Jack, and he can't lie about it, but he had the ability for six weeks to force the HoH to renominate. He couldn't use the power to save himself because he was a Veto nom and he didn't want to tell Cliff to protect him. Cliff says now he knows who doesn't have the power.

2:59pm BBT Mitchie tells Cliff he and Jack didn't want to see Ovi go but couldn't figure out a way to save him.  Cliff says he's got a lot going on to try and make a decision. Heavy wears the crown, Mitchie says. I didn't want to win, Cliff says, but I had to do it. Cliff says he's always been cool with Mitchie.  He repeats that people who have already been on the block and he's not nominating any outcasts. There are six people here, 2 people there, and a little division between them. He's deciding between his emotional side and rational side.

3:00 PM BBT Cliff and Michie are talking in the HoH room. Michie is telling him not to trust Bella because the name for their alliance Black Widows is very fitting. He also said that others, including Jack, have been fake and he is tired of how they are playing this game. Michie mentions that he was a victim of bullying when he was younger and hates that Nicole went through that. Cliff tells Michie that he can't make him any promises right but that he is going to do what is best for his game. He also doesn't want Michie or Holly going home. Michie tells him that he will respect whatever decision he makes. 

3:04 PM BBT With Michie leaving the HoH, Nicole goes up and talks to him. He tells her that suddenly he has a lot of friends. Nicole says that there is the 6. There is the 3. They are going to try to pull you in. Cliff says his emotional desire isn't matching his game need. He says that he has no respect for Nick and Bella's game. This week, as much as it kills him, he has to work with them because he is afraid of the others that remain. Cliff says that he has a bigger target and his primary target is probably going to be Jack. He controls that group. He is a Hell of competitor. 

3:09 PM BBT Nicole tells Cliff that if he goes after Nick and Bella, then they still have the 6 to worry about. They need to chip away at the 6. Cliff says that he hates having to work with the snake but we are cut off with WBRB.

3:12 PM BBT When the feeds return, Nicole and Cliff are figuring out what Nicole is going to say when she goes downstairs since everyone is going to ask. They decide that she will say that she is safe this week, that Cliff was very vague, and that Nicole made a plea for the 6 by saying that their vote wasn't against Cliff. It was for Nicole. Because that is what they want her to say. 

3:15 PM BBT Cliff has a rare moment of quiet. He is now alone in the HoH room and listening to his music. Meanwhile Bella, Christie, Nick, Michie, Analyse and Sam are hanging out in the wash area. Nick is bored. Michie says he is prepared to see his name on the board. He isn't happy about it but he is prepared for it. He says about Cliff:  That man is Fort Knox. You feel like you are getting one thing and then you get another.

3:21 PM BBT Nick goes up to the HoH room. Cliff admits to him that everyone has been throwing his name around. Nick "Christie?" Cliff "Everyone". Cliff tells Nick that he and Bella are safe. He tells Nicole that he is working with Nick and Bella. Nick says that the outsiders are Nick, Bella, Sam, Cliff, Kat and Jess. Versus the six. Cliff says that 6 voted against him. Nick and Bella didn't. Nick tells him that the others are going to come after him next week and he is going to need them. Cliff is worried about the power. Nick is going to fight hard for it and he won't use it. Forget about it. 

3:26 PM BBT Nick and Cliff are talking in the HoH. They have to win the veto and make sure it isn't used. Cliff tells him that Nick is going to be supportive of who his target is. Cliff says he is going to do the nominations and then shut up until after the veto is played. Cliff says that he has the justification that he needs and see how it plays out. Nick says that if Jack goes out this week, he will go after Michie next. Both Cliff and Nick think that Christie is playing a good game. Her and Tommy together. 

3:45 PM BBT Cliff is talking to himself in the HOHR- "It never ends...it never ends....don't say I'm not fighting all along the game....I'm in it for the end. There's gonna be blood on my hands no matter what today. I'm gonna try to play this game rationally and not emotionally. Every person may have some facts, but every person is gonna spin their way. Hell of a deal. I may be setting off a stack of dynamite right under my feet, but I may be saving my game as well. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Here goes another one."

It's Tommy at the HOHR door. -"I thought about what you were saying in terms af the numbers and it makes total sense. It really does. If you were to put up 2 of the6 and join sides with Nick, Sam, Bella, Jess...makes sense. But, you were not gonna be the target any time soon for the next few weeks. If it were to be a 1 and 1, you put the game in our hands and you don't get blood on your hands moving forward. 

Cliff- I know, and I'm thinking about it. I've got like 10 minutes to think about it.

Tommy- moving forward it would be actually good for your game because it keeps you off the radar. If it were to be a 1 on 1 it would be the best for your game. No matter what happens I totally respect. Things change every hour.

3:30PM BBT Jack is showing Michie all the foo they got. Michie is telling him to freeze things so he can have it in a week. Holly is straddling Michie on the couch and they are kissing.

3:33PM BBT CLiff and Jess in the HOH room. Jess asking if he thinks the others are being honest. Cliff says he would like to think so but it doesn't matter. He had to do what is best for his game.

3:47 PM BBT We currently have Cliff notes. He says no mater what he does he is going to have blood on his hands. He says no matter what people told him he knows they were spinning it to benefit them. He knows he may be setting off dynamite but he may also be saving his game. Tommy enters the HOH room.Tommy says he has been fgiguring out the numbers. He tells Cliff that he will not be the target anytime soon for the next few weeks. Tommy wants him to put the nominations one from each side. And let them play the game. Cliff doesn't commit.

3:52PM BBT Tommy leaves the HOH. Cliff says out loud that he hears Tommy but he isn't going to go one and one. He says he has made a decision and if it isn't the right decision, he tried to play the game. He says lets get this show on the road.

3:54PM BBT CLiff says "let's play the game of Big Brother and create some drama".

3:51 PM BBT Tommy leaves and Cliff asks out loud, "can we get this ceremony going"

Cliff comments that he understands what Tommy is saying but he has to make a decision and live with it "no regerts" [sic] "Wow...who have I not talked to yet?" He lists all their names. "I guess I have talked to them all. They've given me their opinions...their facts...their spin. If I get burned, then I get burned. If something happens...I can't put up who I want to put up... I will have to react on the fly, and I will do that. Let's play the game. Let's play the game of Big Brother. Let's make it happen. Let's create some drama."

if_i_get_burned.png

3:55PM BBT BB calls cliff to the downstairs DR. Time for the Noms - but first, Cliff needs his second bathroom break in the last 5 minutes. FOTH

3:57PM Cams return, but Cliff is pacing the HoH instead of in the DSDR.  Maybe production told him to wait during the FotH.

3:59PM BBT BB calls Cliff.  This time it goes to cats.  Time for Nominations!