Thursday, July 18, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

1:22pm BBT Feeds back. Boys in the WA cutting hair, getting ready. Nicole and Kat feed the fish. Kat tells NIcole that Ovi is stirring sh*t up. Kat says she thinks Nick and Bella are over it, everyone is telling her that Cliff needs to go. Kat says that if Cliff stayed and won HOH he would target certain people, the couples. Kat tells NIcole to get mentally ready to compete but know that she may not. They go back the KT and wash their hands. 

1:33pm BBT HG are getting ready for tonights show, make up, eating. Jackson keeps singing and we get PetCam again. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1:30 PM BBT Jack and Jackson in the SR. Michie confesses to Jack that he has been doing "shit" just stirring the pot to keep things interesting. He admits to throwing the veto, putting out a rogue vote, eating as much of Nick's food as he possibly can, and tossing the cookie dough

Jackson- I was the one who tossed the cookie dough

Jack- you were? you're such a f'ing piece of shit, dude. You're such an ass. I wanted that cookie dough! That's so funny. You f'ing sack of shit. I can't stand how much I  love you.......Damn sasquatch...I'm calling you Sasquatch from now on  [please do not insult Bigfoot -MamaLong]

confession.png

1:39 PM BBT  Kat and Holly in the SR

Holly informs Kat that she needs to vote to evict Nicole even though they are evicting Cliff

Kat- after the eviction, I'm going to be their little bitch....and then I can get info.....I tell them I don't know anything...that I don't have an alliance and I'm scared

she is excited about her underground spy work

Kat- I can't wait for you to see how good I am

big_girls.png

1:38pm BBT Kat and Holly talking in the SR. Holly tells Kat that if she doesnt vote with the house Nick will be after her. Holly says the only thing that is important is and Sam cant know it. (she never says what it is) Ovi talking to himself sayig he needs to stay in the house. Most HG are WA, Jack shaves his face clean and Tommy kisses his cheekes saying he looks like a baby. The Hg love it! Jessica is getting ready to dye Nicoles hair...in the KT. Kemi putting on makeup.

1:46 PM BBT Ovi is alone in the Target Bedroom talking to himself and then the feedsters

"My game is not done......I'm gonna work with Cliff. My game is not done"

"I'm coming back into this house and when I do, some things are gonna change." 

ovi_talks.png

ovi_change.png

1:56pm BBT HG still getting ready. Kat is in her room alone, she puts liners in her bra, goes to leave the room and walks back and forth while the cam followers her. She asks if she is on live feeds, nod if she is. The cam zooms in on her. She says good, nice to have this talk. 

2:00 PM BBT Jess is coloring Nicole's hair

Nicole- the last time I did this, well, my sister did it, it was 3 AM before I came out here (to the show)

jess_colorist.png

Jack has shaved his face completely....lots of wows and compliments

Tommy- he is so handsome

Someone says "Zach Efron vibes"

Bella says he is "Jack Efron"

Sis- I like both ways

Jack- thanks to everyone for gassing me up. I was worried people would say you look like a horse...boy, you nasty.

Bella is cutting Tommy's hair.

Christie and others are getting ready for the live show.

clean jack.png

jack efron.png

tommy_hair.png

7:37 PM BBT The feeds are back

Campsite Area  Nick, Holly, Sis, Tommy are discussing the vote tonight. Nick says he isn't mad.

Nick- I can try to save you guys, if you want, but if he wins HOH two of you guys are going up

Tommy- yeah, we know....and it should be that way

Sis/Tommy are discussing with Nick that Bella is not as trustworthy as he is

Nick- well, she was a recruit, so she doesn't really understand the game as much

Sis- I'm really sorry

Nick- Holly, we didn't really talk game much, but you two (Sis and Tommy) have hurt me so much

Sis- I know

Tommy- sorry

Nick- that really hurt a lot (he is crying)

Sis- I'm sorry so much

Nick says it would have been fine with him to vote out Cliff, but he would rather it have been a group decision

7:44 PM BBT *Christie and Michie come in to the room; Sam is in the room, too

Christie- I tried to voice my opinion to you

Nick- just because you tell me something doesn't mean I'm gonna tell her...Bella doesn't tell me everything....she put herself in a bad situation...I get it.

They assure Nick that they do not have a problem with Bella.

Nick- you can tell me shit and I will not say anything

Tommy- I've never tested it

Christie- anything that I would tell you I would tell Bella and Sam

Nick- so you would trust me more if I wasn't associated with them? (Sam and Bella)

Sis- they just influence your decisions

Christie- she took it very personal that Nicole said things

Sis- in here with Kat she was angry

Tommy- look at your difference between your conversation with her and Bella's conversation with her (Nicole)

Nick- you guys, what do you want from me? Do I need to avoid people?

Christie/Tommy/Sis tell him no

Christie- I just knew Cliff was bad for our game and I wanted him out

Sis- he said all our names

Nick- Cliff was our initial target, right?

Sis- yeah

Christie- yeah

Nick- I just felt a little hurt

Christie- we should have talked to you

Nick- I would have been cool with it

7:52 PM BBT  Sis- I f'ing hate him      (Holly and Michie have left the room)

Christie- who?

Sis- Cliff! He f'ing stands by that f'ing door and listens to us  (she pounds her fists)

hates_cliff.png

7:56 PM BBT Tommy moves to the boat room where Bella is hashing things out with Holly and Michie

Everything seems okay with them. Bella assures them she is there to play her own game

Tommy- we screwed up

Bella- I don't have a problem with any of you I just wish you would have told me.....like I'm a strong ass girl and I can whip Nick into shape

Tommy- we know......can we hug?

own_person.png

hashing_it_out.png

8:00 PM BBT  Christie and Sam in the Treehouse

Christie tells Sam that Cliff will be coming after her and it's her karma. Sam says he just wishes they would have told him. He says he still would have oted the same because he wouldn't have wanted to blindside Nickella, but he just wishes he knew

Christie- I'm sorry, I know, I'm sorry

wish_i_knew.png

8:05 PM BBT  Michie, Holly and Jack in the boat room

They all three agree that their targets are Nick and Bella then Sam as replacement, if needed

They aren't happy about this delay for the HOH comp and just want to play. Holly is trying to calm them down because they are raging a bit. 

Michie- why are they being so fake with them

Holly- because we haven't played HOH yet. Do y'all know what game we are playing?

Jack- I hate this.....can't stand being fake

7:38PM BBT - The feeds are back and they're trying to determine what the comp will be. They've decided that it'll be an endurance comp tonight, especially if they don't need a wet mic and were told to wear athleticwear.

7:39PM BBT - Bella is in the boat room with Sam, Jack, and Michie where they're discussing what they saw out in the yard during the comeback comp and that there was a massive projection screen.  Bella asks if the nine of them should only talk game with each other and treat the others as if they're in Camp Comeback.  They question her talking game thus far with David.  Bella is annoyed with them assuming that she was working with others.

image.png.295f3587d63393389945f0532acc4ac6.png

7:38PM BBT - In the other room outside of the camper, Holly, Tommy and Sis are talking with Nick.  Nick said that he will not talk game with Cliff if they don't want him to. They tell him that it appears as though Bella, Sam and Nick play as one.

7:45PM BBT - There's a lot of chatter with the two groups but not a lot being said.  They're all re-establishing their alliances and making sure that the communication stays open within them.  Nick is called to the DR downstairs.

7:47PM BBT -  Tommy is clearly emotional with the talk between Christie, Nick and Sis, as they discuss how they will act going forward.  Nick is asking what they want from him.  Christie tells Nick that she loves him and can't speak for the other 5 and why they wanted Cliff out, but it was nothing personal and had nothing to do with a vendetta - but she just knew that Cliff was bad for their game.

image.png.8e906d4394b3c572d0b6389c214ef033.pngimage.png.25aa294a0096cc6d0251342f678be561.png

7:48PM BBT - Jack and Bella are now alone in the boat room and they agree that they're on the same page to get out the cockroach Cliff and also Jess, and possibly Nicole. 

7:57PM BBT - Sam and Christie are upstairs on the bridge sofa whispering about how they didn't trust him enough to fill him in on the plan.  She relays her story of how the plan went down starting this morning, which was well rehearsed and something she's been word vomiting over and over since the eviction tonight.  

8:06PM BBT - Holly, Jack and Michie discuss how they need to keep Kat as a mole to get information on the other side of the house.  After Jack leaves the room, Michie gives Holly a cat that ate the mouse look.  

image.thumb.png.f83be5c3a09aba8d46dedd20b6a7dd27.png

8:08 PM BBT Tommy and Jess in the Target Bedroom

Tommy apologizes to Jess telling her they made a quick decision and didn't mean to leave them out

Tommy- it literally happened last minute...I'm sorry

Jess- I just feel bad because I would have wanted to save her

Tommy- tell her

Jess- yeah I will

Tommy and Christie's #1 target is Cliff

Jess- I'm just flabbergasted

Tommy- I'm so sorry...it was  from upstairs...the lack of trust, honestly

Jess- well, let's hope Cliff doesn't win HOH

Tommy- yeah

Jess- well, basically you just gave Cliff to Sam

*Cliff comes in and Tommy asks him to talk

Tommy- I'm so sorry Cliff...I want to be upfront with you

Cliff- we are tight....it's okay...obviously the word got around that I was going after couples but that's not the case

Tommy- no it was you and Ovi in the game together because we thought he had the power

clean_up_with_jess.png

8:15 PM BBT Tommy and Cliff in the Target Room

Cliff assures Tommy that he is playing the game as an outcast...not about making big moves...wants to integrate with everyone and just wait for them to turn on themselves....just to survive [I love Cliff  -MamaLong]

Tommy- this all happened last minute

Cliff- alright....I know Nicole was campaigning.....I felt like decision were going to be made regardless

outcast.png

8:24 PM BBT  Nick tells Jack that he wants him to trust him as an individual in the game. He wants Jack to trust that he won't tell Bella everything.

Jack- no harm no foul

Nick- I didn't even put two and two together that Cliff was a bigger target; I just don't want you to not trust me

nick_and_Jack.png

7:38pm BBT

Nick is talking to Tommy, Holly, Sis,xxxxx in the bedroom. He is very upset that Nicole was saved and votes were against Cliff instead. Tommy is trying to do some damage control, Sis is trying to do damage control. Nick is very upset.

Nick is making excuses for Bella while he tells them he is not making excuses for Nicole.

Meanwhile Bella is talking to Jack in the boat bed lounge She is making promises to not talk to other people in the house, only the people in her alliances. Sam's voice is in the background. She promises to be more careful who she has conversations with, “even if they are innocent.” Bella starts to leave the room and Michie comes in so she comes back in with “just one more little thing.”

Sam tells her the vote is the vote, Bella insists she wants to be in the 9. Sam tells her “the plan” is still in motion. Sam calls it “a miscommunication.” Jack is happy that Kemi, Ovi and David are gone. Sam says he was shocked that Cliff won the Camp Comeback competition. Michie compares Cliff to Victor from an earlier season.

In the bedroom Christie has entered the conversation, she is telling Nick that Cliff was bad for her game, that the vote didn't change anything. Nick says that Cliff was the original target, he was just a little hurt. Christie says she is sorry, they should have come to him when things started to change THIS MORNING. Nick says he asked this morning, Christie blows it off with, “yeah, well that's when it was.” Christie claims poor communication. Sam has come into the room. The all agree that one of the powers has left the game. Christie (genuinely) apologizes, she tells Nick he shut her down earlier, it was timing. Tommy claims to have approached him, and Nick says he didn't pick up his intent.

Sis says she hates Cliff because he “stands by that GD door and listens to us” [Just a thought, didn't Christie do just that earlier???]

Nick is making excuses for them now, so this has nicely turned.

Nicole, Kat and Tommy are at the kitchen table. Tommy wonders if they are competing or not. Camera moves to the boat bed lounge.

Bella is telling Holly that she loves Nick.

Camera moves to Jack and Tommy in the bathroom lounge. Jack says he got so mad he stormed out....Tommy consoles him, and they split up, Tommy to the boat bed lounge and Jack to possibly the kitchen.

Bella is still talking. She says she wonders how her game would be if she were not with Nick. She says she is though, but she is not here to play Nick and Bella. She wants to play as Bella. Tommy offers her a hug, apologizes.

Camera moves to the tree house.

Sam and Christie are whispering. Sam tells Christie she should have told him what was going down. He asks her if she was worried he would tell Nick and Bella. Christie mumbles what sounds like “yes”, but tells him the “Cliff going was best for me” story. She also tells him the plan came together “THIS MORNING.”

Sam says he doesn't tell Nick and Bella everything, he asks Christie if Cliff wins HOH, would she agree that putting up Jack and Michie is good. Christie tells him yes. She tells him “it really did happen, JUST THIS MORNING.” Sam tells her he wants Nick and Bella out as well.

Camera moves to boat bed lounge.

Jack is telling Michie to let Bella talk (Bella has left the room). Michie says he is tired of playing buddy buddy, he wants to play Big Brother. Holly tells him he is playing. Jack is getting the story straight for a conversation with Sam.

Tommy says he told Bella that playing as a couple can ruin a game.

Michie and Jack both say if they win they will put up Nick and Bella, replacement with Sam. Michie wants to know why they are pussyfooting around these people. Holy, “Because we haven't played the HOH yet.” Michie makes a loud grumble. Holly tells them they cannot put Kat's name out there, it will blow her cover. Holly says, “They have to trust her.”

Jack says he apologized to Tommy, he says if Bella wins HOH he will go on the block. Jack leaves (dramatically).

Holly and Michie are alone in the room, she tells Michie “suck it up.”

Camera moves to target bedroom.

Tommy is telling Jessica that “he” has been proven to ba a competition beast. He is telling her he is sorry they didn't include her in the vote. Tommy tells her this happened TODAY, and if it happened before he would have told her. Jessica is upset because she wasn't given the opportunity to vote to keep Nicole.

In the tree house Sam and Christie are still talking. Sam is giving Christie information.

In the target bedroom Cliff is speaking to Tommy. Cliff is telling Tommy that the information that he (Cliff) was going after the couples. Tommy says part of the problem was worry about Cliff and Ovi being in the game together. Cliff tells Tommy that Ovi believed that there was a social component to coming back in the game.

Tommy continues to call Cliff and Ovi a power duo.

Cliff says he sits in the room and talks, that his observations were about the 8 of them bonding and him feeling like an outcasts. He says he may have said something about what path to pursue.

Tommy says “we have heard that you would make big moves.” Cliff says that is not true, his strategy is not to make good moves, but to survive until the 8 turned on themselves. Cliff says if he did target one of the 8, then 7 would remain to target him. Tommy pretends to try and remember who told him, then he tells Cliff 'THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED AT THE LAST MINUTE.”

[Pretty sure Tommy has covered every one of the four people, as well as Nick and Bella.)

Cliff tells Tommy that things were told that were not said in that way, that if he wins HOH today it would not have been one of the 8 being put up. He says the game cannot be played like Nicole tried, that the cracks have to happen within the 8.

Tommy says as a fan he is happy Cliff is in the house, and is proud to play alongside him. He says as a player he is afraid of Cliff.

Cliff says he has no problem working with the 8, but he is not sure how he would fit in. Cliff says he is loyal to a fault, and he had to distance himself from Nicole. Cliff says he stuck by Ovi because he felt so sorry for him. Tommy says he saw that Ovi was messing up, and he says he knows Nicole also moved on a bad idea. Cliff and Tommy agree that a lot hinges on the next HOH winner. Cliff says no one will accuse him of giving up or quitting, or taking the game personally. Nor will they accuse him of playing a perfect game.

In the hallway upstairs Nick is telling Jack he has no problem with Nicole, that he is sure the move was just game. He says he says he doesn't associate outside the 8. Nick is telling Jack he would not tell Bella anything Jack tells him. He adds that he tells Jack things he does not tell Sis, then blurts out, “I don't tell you things I tell Sis.” (oops—I could see him trying to stuff those words back into his mouth) He starts talking fast, trying to divert. Nick tells Jack that Bella “just doesn't know how to play the game.

8:30 PM BBT  "Cliff's Couplegate"

Cliff, Christie and Sis talking about what Christie overheard (CliffNotes) about him targeting the couples

Sis to Christie- he is denying it....come talk with us int eh boat room

Cliff tells them that he owns that he was talking about the couples, but he's the outcast and feels threatened. He says that he probably mentioned that he was worried about them, but he has no desire to get any of them out because that wouldn't make sense and would make him a bigger target. He says the couples are long term targets.

Sis- but my issue is that you said that you were coming for me and Jack first

Cliff- but I never said that

Christie- but you listed the order of the couples

Cliff- no I was just listing the couples to my family (he denies that he had an order of targets for the couples

Sis and Christie said that hearing their names made them nervous and realize he was coming after them. He says he won't deny that he wants them out but his strategy is to sit around and wait for them to take each other out....that he is a patient guy and let others take the shots and overplay. He just wants to come in low and work with whoever is left after big targets are out.

cliff_couplegate.png

8:39PM BBT Cliff, Christine, and Analyse are talking in the lounge. Analyse says she based her vote because she thought Cliff was coming after her. Cliff says he just wanted to clear the air and he isn't upset.

8:37 PM BBT Bella and Tommy talk alone in the Target Bedroom

Bella tells Tommy that when Sam found via Jack's loose lips that there was an alliance of 8 (Gr8ful) and he wasn't a part of it, he approached them (Nickella) to check his safety and that's how the three of them got close

Bella- is the Cliff thing real?

Tommy yes

*Jack comes in

Bella explains that Christie's freak out makes her nervous and she feels she will put up Nick

Tommy- no

Bella_is_sus.png

8:47PM BBT - Kat, Jess and Nicole are in the camper BR trying to figure out why they weren't included in the plan.  Jess explains to Nicole why she voted to evict her, that they're being used by the other side to get them out one by one until they reach their final alliance number.

8:44 PM BBT Sam has joined Tommy, Jack, and Bella in the Target Room

Tommy- Cliff has proven that he is much more dangerous than Nicole

Bella- why is cliff a threat if he doesn't have a power

Jack- because of this (the comeback comp)

Bella- I just wish people would have told me that seeing me talk with people is a problem....that to me is unfair play, regardless, and then I can understand there are people in our guts that are target but I seriously believe that if someone had said 6 people have the votes then we could have discussed it...it doesn't make me feel good that our own alliance...I remember Cliff said something to me, I've been distancing myself from Nicole because she has been playing really hard and he told her that the reason her play didn't work is she tried to split people up from the outside and not the inside

Tommy- so you do feel Nicole is a threat

Bella- yeah

Tommy- but we didn't...we should have come together and had a conversation....but Nick shot it down

Bella- what did Nicole say to change your minds?

Tommy- "Cliff said your names" and she didn't

Bella- I need to talk with Christie....Nick would never put up you or Christie

Tommy- I'm obsessed with the both of you...I love him

Bella- and he forgives...he is so forgiving...he wants to win because he loves the game

cliff_is_dangerous.png

8:51 PM BBT Christie joins Bella and Tommy in the Target Room

Bella- you know how you were getting weird thing s about the veto?

Christie- yeah

*Kat comes in and they ask her to leave

Bella- if it's such a  problem that I have conversations with people then I will literally just talk to people in our alliance...for me when I was hearing it I felt blindsided...

Tommy- I'm gonna let y'all talk  (he leaves)

Bella explains that her break down and then the flipped votes is confusing to her

Christie- I get that

Bella tells Christie that her taking the lead on the conversation about her talking with David was a blindside

Christie responds that she feels like an idiot for her paranoia "that was my own shit"

#BB21 8:58PM BBT - Jess tells Nicole that she's proud of her for campaigning for herself to stay.  Sis walks in and Jess explains that like she like didn't like realize that like the house was like voting for her to like stay.

8:28pm BBT

Nick insists he is playing his own game.

Camera moves to boat bed lounge.

Sis and Cliff are in the boat bed lounge. Holly is telling Cliff what was said, he says it is wrong.

Sis goes to get Christie

Cliff confronts Christie about what was told.

Christie repeats her story,

Cliff says he does not remember saying some of that. He says he may have said something like that, but if he did it was in the scheme of 8 people in four couples. He says he has never had an idea that moving on the 8 because that would hurt his own game. He says that he does not throw names out there. He also says that the comments he made were his own processing.

Sis repeats that Cliff said her and Jack first.

Christie backtracks. Cliff says there was no order of names listed 1,2,3,4. It was a general list of people in the couples.

Christie says she heard her name and that bothered her.

Sis insists that he said her name and Jack, Cliff says he did that in a large list, although he is an outcast from this large group. If he had heard his name in a list he would be worried too. Cliff insists that Sis and Jack were not listed as a couple number 1. Cliff says Christie heard it and told it,

Christie keeps saying “couple number 1!, but never names the couple. (Probably because Cliff is sitting right there and remembers what he said). Christie repeats this several times, never gives a name.

Sis gives this really big excuse for voting Cliff out, he accepts it from her as completely believable. He says he wants to clear the air to stop and clear the air. He tells Christie that if she heard something and repeated it to others he wants the opportunity to correct it. He stops short of saying Christie lied.

Christie says her listening just happened. Cliff says he has heard them talking about Nick and Bella and he never told that. Cliff tells them if they hear that kind of thing, even if it makes him look stupid, or if it awkward, they could ask him about it.

Sis keeps trying to talk, Christie talks over her every time, trying to move the conversation away from Sis's comments.

Holly comes into the room, talk continues.

Christie says she heard Cliff having personal time with his family (she does not tell them that she stood and listened for several minutes before hearing game information). She says she felt bad for listening in.

Christie tells Cliff that there are obvious cracks in the 8 now, and Cliff tells her that he plans to watch the 8 implode and offer help.

Both girls begin to compliment him on his performance. Cliff tells them that during practice he did so well that production had to go get him more balls to practice with.

Camera moves away fto Bella and Tommy, where Bella is agonizing over not being told the plans.

Camera moves again to Jessica, Kat and Nicole talking in the rv bedroom. Kat says they have underestimated them. Jessica says they all have to be on the same page. She says no one thought to tell them it was a house decision. Kat is not telling them she knew about the vote. Jessica says they all are saying the same thing. Kat leaves the room and Jessica says they are targeting Nicole to put Nick up. Jessica says, “But it is up to you.” Nicole nods. Jessica says she is not with Bella and Nick with this, but it seems off to her.

Nicole says the people out of the loop were her (Nicole), Jessica, Kat(wrong), Sam and Cliff

Jessica says again she is not trusting this move at all, she wanted to go with the house vote, and the people who decided to keep Nicole were talking about Nicole wanting Jessica out.

Nicole tells her that is partly true, when the Kemi vote was in play, she agreed to go with the house. She says she knows what it is like to be outside the loop, and because of that she would not put up Jessica or Kat.

Jessica asks who would make Nicole feel safe as HOH. Nicole says Christie, Tommy or maybe Sam because they would go after big targets. Jessica says she thinks Sam would put her (Jessica) up.

Nicole says people threw out a lot of smoke, and that Sam mentioned Bella and Nick being Nicole's targets. Nicole says Sam is on a side but everyone is upset with them too.

Jessica says she has never talked to Sam about game or really in general. Nicole wonders what Cliff would do.

8:56pm

Bella and Christie are in the target bedroom.

Bella has mentioned that Cliff is not powerful in the game. She says that Cliff has distanced himself from Nicole and has been having conversations with Bella. Bella believes that Nicole is a huge threat, that she broke the group up right before nominations. Bella insists the whole blow up was Nicole's fault.

Christie says she walked in on Cliff and Ovi several times when they were talking (intelligently). She insists that Cliff is coming after them as a group. Bella wants to know why Christie didn't come to Nick with her concerns. Christie says that four people had tried to talk to Nick, but he acted like a dictator with “Nicole's gone.” Christie tells Bella the decision to vote Cliff out was “last minute”, and Nicole had talked to others in the house.

Bella asks why Christie didn't tell her, Christie says it is because everyone feels that Bella and Nick are one, and that Sam completes a trio.

Bella is upset that she wasn't told, even a minute before she wouldn't be in the minority. Christie tells her they decided, then did it. Bella tells Christie is not good game play. Christie says maybe, it could hurt the six, or even just her. Bella continues to admonish Christie.

9:04pm BBT

Nick is called to DR and we have FISH