Adria and Natalie

King123

ADRIAN AND NATILE  

61 members have voted

1. 1. did you like the twins?

• yep
    • nope

There's a difference between Reactive Nominations and Doing Someone's Bidding. The michael, Eric, Kaysar, Maggie thing was totally reaction. Nakomis' nomination was a little of both, she was PO'ed about Will leaving (as was I), but you could tell there was little love lost between the two..er, three.

I'm trying to think of a pure "Bid doing" nomination? Anyone...anyone??

no simple as that

The twins did awesome switching back and forth, I was nail biting, on the edge of my seat the whole time. And I liked them until they both came into the house at which point(to me) they became annoying. I also agree that they were major hypocrites. And yes lots of people are, but this thread is about THEM. I can't stand people in rl who preach their religion when it suits them and put blinders on when that suits them and I will not accept it on my BB!! lol. That being said, I might vote for a twin depending on how this voting thing is gonna play out and as long as I'm not choosing A or Nat over Nakomis.

Ha ha, it would be funny is one returned and told everyone she was switching with her twin again. That way, she could be part of several alliances, each thinking they were in an alliance with one twin and not the other. That would be masterful game playing...

I didn't really dislike the twins, but I don't think they had an AWESOME game play anyway, they were just alright players, and yeah I guess it was kind of difficult to switch back and forth but it wouldn't have been THAT hard, I mean, if you forgot something you could just play it off that you had a bad memory. I don't know, they just didn't really impress me that much.

I didn't like Adria & Natalie. I think I would go insane having to listen to their voices again, and the religion thing bothered me. I am not against religion, but there is a time and a place. Keep it to yourself and don't try to force it upon other people.

omg no way in hell! please dont let those two back in the house. they were my most hated players in big brother history. they were so ugly and so boring and and overused religion way too much. PLease don't let them backkkkK!!!!!! ahhh

Wow, you really miss out a LOT when you don't get the live feeds. Were they like actively trying to convert people in the house or something because I don't remember any reference being made to their faith on the show part of BB :huh: ***Edited due to my nosiness led to trouble*** ;)

I liked the twins on the show, especially when they were pretending to be one person and I LOVED it when they nearly gave Jase a heart attack! :lol: But after the big reveal, everybody wanted them out and they got so subdued . . . it kind of makes players like Diane stick out more as a greater player in my mind. Plus I wouldn't know which one to vote for!

Sorry King!

***Edited due to deletion of quoted text***

Woah hey...hold on..let's put a the top BACK on this can of worms...shall we? The soap boxes you picked up when you signed up to be a member is for the Off Topic sections and not to be used in the Big Brother threads. :D Stating you agree or disagree with someone's use of the term "faith" or "Christian" is one thing, flying your own religious flag on the BB pole is another. :mellow:

Let's keep this nice and clean...please...

Archived