Where this needs to go to remain interesting

So before this season turns into a predictable and boring mess (as all the more likable houseguest get picked off one by one), the production staff needs to intervene.  We all know that the houseguests can be influenced by their diary sessions.  Production should find a way to turn the alliance against Jack and vote him out.  That would cause fractions to break in the main alliance and new alliances could be formed.  This season is way too dull...too many unlikeable houseguests.  I've watched every season of BB and this one is shaping out to be my least favorite. 

6 hours ago, TripstoWin said:

So before this season turns into a predictable and boring mess (as all the more likable houseguest get picked off one by one), the production staff needs to intervene.  We all know that the houseguests can be influenced by their diary sessions.  Production should find a way to turn the alliance against Jack and vote him out.  That would cause fractions to break in the main alliance and new alliances could be formed.  This season is way too dull...too many unlikeable houseguests.  I've watched every season of BB and this one is shaping out to be my least favorite. 

I think production started intervening before the live feed.  It appears that production has been helping certain players over the past few seasons.  This year it's going to be the Jack, Tommy and Christie show.  After warning Jack over and over again, he keeps making awful comments.  Christie and Tommy are starting to make awful comments about the other players. Christie is blaming all the things she is doing and saying on PMS.  Production is creating a huge monster with the three of them that can't be controlled.