Monday, July 15, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

[An important bit was missed at 10:16AM BBT.  Jackson's warning implies the production warnings to the cast are ongoing with threats of penalty votes. Also, since it is in reference to someone in Camp Comeback, it's likely more racism warnings. Ugliest cast since BB15 for that.]

10:16AM BBT  Jess, Jackson, and Kat are in the trailer. Jackson drops his voice and this happens:

JACKSON: Hey, be careful. They...did people relay to you the message that I got? Not just penalty votes, but...

(WBRB cuts him off)

KAT: Wow, we're that bad, huh?
JACKSON: (nodding) so just be careful
KAT: (mumbles) I don't give a fuck on that (hard to tell what she's saying here, but I think that's right)...but yeah.
JACKSON: No, I know but it's a combination of 16 people...and especially one that doesn't even...live in this house, is in Camp Com (feeds change)

2:42 PM BBT.  In the HOHR, Christie tells Nick and Bella she has the power.  She says she has the diamond power of veto.  She says I can take someone down and I pick who goes up, not the HOH. (this is not true, don’t know if she misunderstands her power or if she is lying).  She says I was gonna tell u but only when I thought we’d need to use it.  Bella wonders what the other powers are?  Christie says Ovi is...has to do with noms, mine is about veto.  They wonder what Jack’s is.  

2:51 PM BBT.  Ovi and Cliff are talking.  Cliff thinks he is ok and he’ll stay.  

Can anyone take over?

3:55 PM BBT Kemi is straightening her hair with the blow dryer

kemi straightening her hair.png

Sis and Kat are sunbathing, and Kat suggests Sis take off her JLo pants so she doesn't get funny tan lines. SIs agrees and takes them off.

tanning_on_July_15.png

4:00 PM BBT Kemi, Nicole, and Jack in the kitchen

Jack asks Kemi what she's doing with her hair. Kemi explains that she is straightening it. She wanted to use SIs' straightening iron that she took to sequester, but "it's not happening" ...production won't let her have it. Jack asked why, and she said that she thinks it's because if one person gets one of their things then everyone will want their things too. She also said that BB got them a new one (for everyone, I guess).

4:05 PM BBT Sis and Holly in the backyard sunning; they are whispering about Christie's freak out today and that Nicole wants to work with them.

Sis- Christie is making me nervous, and I never expected her to make me feel that way

Holly- I did....from day 1...I love her, but she does not know when to shut the f* up....she's a lot....if this keeps happening...she keeps going too far

*Jack is called to the DR. He asked for a mouth guard to help with his teeth grinding and snoring. He actually chipped his teeth and thinks it's from grinding them at night.

Holly_Sis_Sun.png

4:01PM MBBT Michie is called to the DR upstairs. Kat and Analyse are chatting outside. Jess is sitting in the sun wearing the veto.

4:07PM BBT Holly and Analyse whispering. Difficult to hear (you can hear Sam talking in the background). You can hear "she" and "Nicole". In the house, Jack is mansplainingto Kemi that she puts her shaker bottles in the fridge and if they all did it there would be no room.So she needs perspective that they all give up having their drinks cols to have room in the fridge.

4:18PM BBT Tommy and Analyse talking about Christie. Analyse asks Tommy if he thinks Christie is jealous of her and Jack.  Tommy tells her that she should talk with Christie.

4:26PM BBT NIcole and Sam talking in the BY. She asks him where is mind is at. Sam says that he has to decide carefully. He likes both of them.

4:39 PM BBT Jack, Tommy and Sis discuss concerns about Michie in the Target room because he also chipped a tooth from grinding his teeth

Jack- maybe it's from wearing his retainers

Tommy- I'm really worried about him...he talks about the stimulants he takes outside of the house and in here he drinks a ff* ton of coffee

Jack- he has a thing

Tommy- he is grinding his teeth...shit...yeah, he has a thing  should we talk to him

Jack- we can talk about it to him...sure, I'm in

Tommy- I'm just a little worried about him ....he's f'ing grinding his teeth 

*feed pops to backyard where Nick and Sam are playing cornhole... then back to the target room where they are now discussing Christie

Sis- I love Christie but that was really f'ing unnecessary

4:32PM BBT Tommy and Analyse discuss if they should try and win HOH.Analyse wants Cliff gone because he is after her.

4:43PM BBT Christie comes into the BR and tells Tommy, Jack and Analyse that she has the power.She says she knows she was going up no matter what Nick says. She explaisn what the power does.

4:48PM BBT Christie tells them that Nick came storming in swearing n his family. She says she told him she was good if he put her up.She says her hands were dripping that she was shaking so bad. She says that he was going to put her up.

4:52PM BBT Chrisite tells them that she is done playing the game. She tells them to make all the decisions. She says Ovi has been a jerk to her all day. She is going to lay in the hammock and try and relax.

5:00 PM BBT Michie starts prepping the chicken breasts; Kat is washing dishes and Ovi is chatting with her about her career

chicken.png

5:18 PM BBT Sis, Holly, Cliff, Tommy in the Target Bedroom

Tommy is putting his laundry away and mentions how he brought a bunch of pants he won't ever wear. Sis asks if she can try them on and they fit perfectly. He passes a pair to Holly, too, saying he is glad they will get some wear. He commented earlier that he gets most of his clothes from Primark.

Tommy- that will be cute, actually....have you guys wear my pants; I'll be flattered

Sis notices the scar on his lower back

Sis- did you have surgery on your back

Tommy- yeah

Sis- why?

Tommy- I had a tumor on my spinal canal they had to take out. It  really wasn't a big deal....it sounds like it was, but it wasn't.

He goes on to explain that it had to be removed because he had to sleep up for a whole year...couldn't lay down  [that IS a BIG deal] because his right leg was killing him. He said a week after his surgery he was doing back handsprings. He said the tumor was benign.

Sis- How did you sleep sitting up

Tommy- I had a special chair

Holly- Damn

scar.png

7:22 PM BBT Jess, Kemi and Nicole are in the WA

They are talking about Kaitlyn being so small and how Michie said she was the same size as Nicole. Nicole comments that she is 5'4"...many inches taller than Kaitlyn. Kemi tells him that she is the same height as Nicole and then teases that she only looks taller because she is twice Nicole's size. Nicole disagrees saying they are the same size and Jess agrees adding that Nicole just has bigger boobs. Kemi is shocked and says, "But I paid for mine to be bigger than hers" and she poses

Jess- oh well, nature took its course...they're a thing on their own

*laughing

paid_for_these.png

9:00PM BBT TBR Nick, Christie, Jack, Tommy discuss whether or not Jess has a power.  Nick leaves and then Christie says she wishes she didn't have to tell them (Nick and Bella apparently).   She also says she had to make sure all the details were exactly right [rms - BB must require that].  Christie still wants cliff out because now he's giving her the creeps.  Jack says "and stay gone."  They discuss some interaction between Nicole and Holly where Nicole seems confident they have her back but Christie doesn't want her to feel too confident.  

9:06PM BBT BY Sam, Nick, Bella Sam wants Bella to not get mad at Christie.  Sam is warning Nick to just not go running to Jack/Christie and others before Sam, Bella and Nick talk it out.  Bella says they want to get Christie with them but there are too many people left in the house. Sam said he hopes it doesn't get back to Kemi that Sam went and told others.  They keep mentioning Jess.

They discuss how long some of the powers may work.  Bella thinks Ovi's may be 8 weeks.   Sam says Kemi told Sam Jess has a power and then he went to Nick who then went to Christie/Jack.  

They all agree Christie seems like she is floating back and forth and can do that a long time.

9:11PM BBT TBR Tommy, Jack, Christie  Christie said someone was using every moment that she was upstairs with them to try to get Christie against Jack.  They bring up that Sam already knows about Gr8tful because Jack told them... Jack says it was in the SR when they tried to get the vote flipped to Jess.

9:16PM BBT BY Sam, Nick, Bella Nick says Christie said Nick could tell Sam (she has the power) but Nick said, no that's not my business.  Sam complains Kemi caused chaos and now that Sam ran straight to Nick and Bella and that sucks.  Sam says he wants to keep Cliff then the next week to get rid of Jess.  

Sam say he would put up Jess and Kat and "say" if anything we will backdoor cliff.   He refers to everyone, undeniable, gr8tful, whatever,... Bella tries to hug him and he says no don't hug me you are in an alliance without me.  Sam says Christie is the only one who is afraid of Cliff.  Nick was mad Christie was making him out to be a liar.

They all discuss why and when they need to go #2[rms - wow, such class]

9:21 PM BBT TBR Tommy, Jack, Christie  Christie discusses her period and they bring up how ZIngbot will go after her period.  [rms- again, i'm from another planet i guess. seriously?]

Sam joins them.  Christie asks who gave him the information Kemi or Jessica and who is telling the truth.   Sam says Kemi asked him, "Do you like Jess" and he says yes, ...  Kemi says I know who has the power, Jess.  Then she says don't tell anyone, especially Nick and Bella.  She claims that Jess can pull herself off even after the Veto is used.  Christie asked if she said its a whactivity power or just a power?  He said, whactivity, Christie laughs and says, "So what the fuck?" as she laughs  Then she asks why she would tell him that?  Sam asks why would she say that anyway if she likes Jess, it would put a target on her back.  

Christie says Nick should go into the DR.  Then they try to send Sam in to ask because they think you can't lie about the powers and it may get Kemi kicked out.  They joke about in a surprise kicked out eviction,...  

• morty unpinned this topic

9:30PM BBT KT Holly, Cliff, David, Kat David and Holly are eating chips and dip and they are talking about all the email they may have.

9:32 PM BBT TBR Tommy, Jack, Christie, Sam They are talking about CB 10 codes (used on radios/CBs).

Christie leaves. Sam grills Jack as to what if Jess has the power.  Jack says, now and eventually tells Sam because Christie has the power and he says its the ability to switch out a Veto.  Diamond Veto Power.  Sam says is it only used on her or anybody.  He says she can use it anytime.  Sam asked why she didn't tell him about it.  Jack claims she's just telling them.  Sam clarifies, the Undenineable?  Sam then again asks why Kemi would say this.    Then Sam says it exposed Sam to Kemi, then he admits he told Nick and Bella then Nick says i gotta go pee,...   Then they are move ",....  wait, wait, wait.. this sucks, .. and he didn't go pee..."

Christie comes in and Sam asks if he should go ask if that is a penalty.  Sam asks what the rule is.  You can decide to not tell people but if you tell them you have to be clear and tell them the truth about it.  You can't make one up.  Kat and Bella came in and they kept clarifying and then small talk.

Kat and Christie leave

Bella and Jack try to explain to Sam what her power it and Jack said she left it very broad and that's not how the rule works.  Bella tries to clarify to Sam and she gets it right.  [rms- i looked it up].  Bella says when Christie activates her power, the Person who has the Veto is the one who takes someone off and puts the new person up.  So you have to trust the person who's the Veto power.  Jack then says Bella probably could have said it in 70 less words but he gets it.  [rms- wow, jerk - you didn't explain to Sam AT ALL.]

They continue to try to figure out what the benefit of Kemi telling people Jess has the power.

10:05PM BBT Christie and Kat in the BY doing laundry, Kemi comes out.  Christie is wondering why the dryer isn't drying  She checks the lint trap and it's LOADED.  Then they notice ants all over the dryer and then Christie's hands.  She freaks.  Tommy comes out. She thinks a napkin on top of it may have been the problem but Tommy points out ants all over the place.  Tommy is wondering why it still shows an hour.  He debates if he should re-use his sheets instead now.  He leaves.

Kat says Nick has been telling Kat he has her back. He told Jackson he has her in his back pocket (she does air quotes).  Christie says kat is a number for us, but not in a nice way, in an i am running this game way.  Kat if he thinks he is running her he isn't,...  She wants him to think that, though.  Kat keeps wondering if she should use the fact that Nick supposedly said he was thinking about putting her up but realized he couldn't because she won the veto. [rms-this seems like someone trying to play the game but grasping for straws to use anything]

Jack comes out and Kat says you were there, Jack says "7 inches" [rms- again wow, still in high school?]

Kat asks him about it and Jack explains that in the case someone uses a power,...  

10:19PM BBT HoH Sam and Bella discuss nick going straight to gra8tful and he is still pissed but doesn't want to drive him away.   Just wants him to calm down.  Bella thinks Nick forgets Bella has a brain and game too.  He seems to go to Christie right away when she wants him to come to her first.  Sam thinks he looks like he has a huge mouth in front of Jack, Christie and Tommy as well as Kemi and Jess because that info went around so fast.  He really thinks Nick burned him bad.  Sam describes how Jack and Christie asked what's the 411 so he describes what he was told Jess's power was.  Bella asks if Christie told him her power. Sam says, no Jack did.  They both think that is messed up.  

They then discuss when Nick told Sam about Gr8tful. Sam says it scares him that Nick may be jumping to conclusions too fast.  Sam then references when Devon brought 2 people into an alliance.   Bella confesses that she didn't watch BB until a week before they came in.  She thinks that would put a target on her back.  She says that is why her and Jack bonded is because he didn't know much about BB.  Sam says Jack says that but he talks about old past seasons and who was the best.  

Bella says she is trying to get closer to Jack.  Sam doesn't know why if she isn't feeling Jack, why is she staying close to him.  Bella believes she can't leave because she is in the solid 4.  She thinks she has to stay close to Jack or he will pull in Christie instead.

10:30PM BBT HoH Bella and Sam still talking about Jack and Christie.  Sam says Christie tells him Jack's got to go.  He believes she has Jack on her radar unless she is playing the field. Sam says I know we are fleshing out the bottom feeders but do we need the bottom feeders.  Otherwise it is all trust and what if they decide to keep 2 bottom feeders, what happened to trust, well it's big brother.

Bella says that's why we are in trouble is because we talk to the bottom feeders.  He says otherwise he's wasting his time talk gin to them if we aren't ever gonna work with them.  Sam is curious about when camp comeback finishes, he wants to see what's up.  He believes David likes him and he would be on their side.  Bella says the showman's are stressing her out since they have 2 and its just her and Nick.  Sam suggest getting SIs and Jack to break up.  Bella doesn't trust that Sis wouldn't go straight to Jack.  

[rms- Sam is finally having the discussions I don't know why hasn't already happened.]

10:37PM BBT TBR Sis, Holly, Michie  Michie says "he" drew that line in the sand today and we could've completely counteracted it and also made them look stupid and it would have been us versus them going into this.   But now it's not used and they can sit and wait on it and they are gonna plan around it.  Sis says how can they plan around it.  We are gonna win HoH this week and they are gonna go up.  Sis asks but why use it now if we are gonna win HoH.  Holly says, no we didn't have to use it now and we couldn't have used it.  Sis says, yes if they put her up.  Holly says no, it has to be a Veto ceremony

[rms - HELLOOOOOOO, Holly, there WAS ONE!]  

They both point out there was one.  Holly says yea, she could've used it on herself. Holly says she wouldn't have need to use it, ummmm   Sis says if she went up she would've had to use it and Kat would've put 2 people back up. 

[rms - wow, are they having the same conversation? think i got dumber listening to that.]

Sis grills Michie as to who has the other power and as they go around back and forth, she now believes Jack must have it.  

[rms - Sam/Bella good discussion continues but i have to go... ]

6:00 PM BBT Ovi and Nicole are playing backgammon. Christie, Holly, Sam, Sis, and Kat are in the Archery BR and Christie wants to run, but not when it’s so hot. Jack comes in and he says he’ll run with Christie. Nick and Tommy are outside on a lounge chair re-hashing Christie thinking she was going to go up. Tommy is saying he’s just trying to go week by week and see what happens. Nick says if he were Tommy, then he’d want to win the next HOH. Bella joins Tommy and Nick and we get FotH. Christie and Jack and Kat are still in the Archery room and they are talking again about Michie and his over seasoned chicken. But they talk about they don’t complain because someone is cooking for them.

6:05 PM BBT Christy is going to do laundry and relax in the hammock. Jack is going to shower and rinse off and put a new bandaid on. Kat and Christie hugs. Kat says Christie would never have went home, she would have called a house meeting. Kemi is eating at the KT counter.

6:10 PM BBT Jack is getting some yogurt. Kemi is cleaning up her dishes. Kat and David head upstairs. Michie, Tommy, Nick, Bella, Sis, Cliff, Christie, and Sam are outside talking general chit chat. Nicole and Ovi are still playing backgammon. Kemi joins Ovi and Nicole. Kemi takes Ovi’s place and he takes some dishes downstairs. Nicole is telling Kemi she’s in game mode and she has a fire under her tush. She came to play. Kemi says she’s going to talk to people here and there, but give them space and she’s not going to campaign against Cliff, she’s just going to campaign for herself. David is telling Kat that being in Camp Comeback and not really being in the game sucks.

6:15 PM BBT David says the only competition he was in was pitch dark and he wants to see a competition. Kat says people feel like David is there, they don’t feel like he’s not in the game. Kat hopes so bad that David comes back. Kemi and Nicole are still talking. Kat is telling David that Ovi is annoying everyone and David says Ovi is just trying to so hard and he’s trying to help him. Kat says don’t! David says he’s trying to help Ovi with social cues. Holly is out of the DR and she has noticed Kemi has straightened her hair and she says it looks so nice. Kat is talking about people have been telling her she’s an outsider and she says that was two weeks ago and she’s fine now. She hasn’t been on the block since. Kat thinks it will be a fan vote to come back, but if it’s a comp, then she wants him to get his mind right. Kemi and Nicole are heading downstairs. Kat is saying the BB comps aren’t even really that physical. David and Kat are talking about how Jack can come across as standoffish. Kat says he’s really shy, but she likes him a lot.

6:20 PM BBT Cliff, Nicole, and Michie are in the KT. David and Kat are in Camp Comeback talking. David notices that Kat’s veto sign isn’t tanned into her chest and she says she’s sad but she tanned over it. David is asking about Nicole going on the block and Kat says there was some drama right before. Kat starts filling in David in on the chaos that happened before the veto ceremony. Kat isn’t telling him the whole truth, she says they heard a rumor that someone else was going to go up, but they didn’t know who and Kat didn’t know if Nicole started that rumor. Kemi and Nicole head to the camper and Kemi starts talking to the camera and we get all four cams on Kat and David. David doesn’t think Camp Comeback is going to happen this week. Kat says she never said the comp would happen in the fourth week, but they could be here for a long time, or maybe the entire season.

6:25 PM BBT Kat is telling David that Kemi has been a b*tch to her and she’s been the same back. Kat then talks about Kemi putting her bottle in the fridge and Jack called her out. David says he’s why no one else does it and Kat says because they are decent human beings. Kat then says Kemi said she made an ignorant comment about her, but she didn’t. David says don’t let Kemi bother your game. David says it’s so dramatic. Kat says tell your girl to quit coming at me. Kat is talking about how bad she packed for BB.

6:30 PM BBT Kat is telling David again that she thinks it will be America’s vote and she really wants him back in the game. Kemi and Nicole are at the counter in the KT. We can hear Nick, but we can’t see him. Michie is still seasoning food, but he says it won’t be spicy. David is talking about how alliances can shift and change, but the perceived weak players can be targeted. Kat thinks the first four evicted will have a chance to battle back, but then the next two will just get sent straight home. Kat says they could wait until jury to do a battle back. Cliff is fixing some pasta. David says he talked to Sis for the first time yesterday and Kat says she’s an undercover savage. Kat says David went home the first night, but he might literally be here all summer and go straight to jury, but hopefully he’ll come back. Kat doesn’t think whoever wins their way back in will go to jury if they get evicted again. Kat says David is the only one with potential to win the game if he came back.

6:35 PM BBT Kat tells David that no one wants Ovi back because they think he has a power and he can’t use it unless he comes back. Kat says Ovi will be evicted directly back out. Kat tells David not to tell Ovi anything she tells him. Michie has made food for Nicole and Kemi and they thank him and say it was delicious. Kat says she loves it in Camp Comeback, it’s so quiet and relaxing and cold. David asks Kat who she thinks will win Big Brother and Kat says herself. David says besides you and she says you. Kat says it’s never who you expect to win. She always thought Tyler would win, but no one expected Kaycee to win. Kat says when she first came in, she thought Jack had a great chance at winning, but then you see how sides form and it’s not easy as it seems. Kat thinks Sam has a great shot at winning or maybe Tommy. But you never know. Kat says people hated her the first week because she kept saying are you b*tches conspiring against me and David says they probably thought you were a crazy person. David says he’s been poking fun of alliances. David says he asks Sis if she wanted to be in the FFA and she asked what it was. David told her it was Fish Feeding Alliance.

6:40 PM BBT Kat says everyone thinks Cliff is America’s player. Kat says Tommy was Cliff took his hat as an America’s player task and then Tommy found it under his bed. David hid some of Sam’s underwear. David says Holly, Sis, and Christie started to get worried he might take their stuff so David put Sam’s underwear back because he was worried about how it might look. David says he and Sam have a joke between them, but then the girls got worried and he was irritated at the reaction. Kat says she has never been paranoid, but she did do a lot of fact checking. Michie is eating at the table and Kemi and Nicole are cleaning up after themselves. Kemi cleans Nicole’s dishes for her. Kat is warming her feet up on David.

6:45 PM BBT Kat and David are still in Camp Comeback laying down with a blanket over their legs. Kat and David talk about Kat being in a showmance with Brett. David says she could be in a showmance with Christie and Kat asks if she knows that Christie is bi. They then talk about Christie having dated guys but her last relationship with was with a woman. Kat says she’ll just wait for Brett. Kat then tells David about Christie overhearing Cliff talking to live feeders and she thinks more people might want Cliff out. Christie, Jess, Kemi, Nicole, Nick, Sis, and Ovi are laying down outside on the ground by a lounge chair chatting general chit chat.

6:50 PM BBT Sam and Bella have moved to the hammock and she can’t wait to meet his kids. She asks if he thinks they’ll like her. Kat and David are still in Camp Comeback talking about a battle back again. Kat says she’s glad she doesn’t know some of what’s going on so her name doesn’t get associated and she becomes a target. Sis and Jack are working out. Kat has realized Kemi took the comforter from downstairs. Kat says Kemi is such an entitled b*tch. She says Nicole has no clue where the comforter went. Kat says the Lord is testing her. She wants to keep complaining, but she won’t.

6:55 PM BBT Kat and David are still in Camp Comeback. Bella and Sam are in the hammock talking about how his wife will react to some of the girls in the house saying they are friends with Sam. Sam doesn’t want something to be misportrayed and hurt his wife’s feelings. Kat says she wants to see what’s going on downstairs, but she doesn’t want to deal with them. But she loves hanging out with David. Cliff comes to tell Sam and Bella that they made pasta and Bella asks if there is any flavor and Cliff says he made it, but Michie flavored it with garlic, oregano, and butter. David is going to workout. Kat is laying down in his bed. Cliff wants to rematch Bella at cornhole.  

11:00 PM BBT Kemi, Christie, and Nicole in the backyard

Christie comments that she is hoping to get more clarity when she's not angry and figure out her emotions; maybe what happened today was all just fiction; she mentions that the common denominator does seem to be Bella; Christie says "I want to split up a couple"

Kemi tells her that when she was tight with Bella earlier in the game before she was in camp comeback, she said, "the couples have a final 6" 

Christie- who is [sic] the 6 though?

Kemi- Jack, Jackson, Holly, SIs, Bella

Christie- oh, well I've never even heard of that...literally never heard of that

Jack comes out and their game talk ends; he has his new mouthguard in and is exaggerating its effect on his speech (intentionally lisping his words)

Christie Hi Jack

Jack- Hi guys; I have my mouth guard in (slurring/lisping)

Kemi- do you want to join us?....how long did it take to make

Jack- 10 minutes; it's really thick

Christie- are you exaggerating the way you talk right now?

Jack- continues playing with his speech; he mentions that he would wake up and his teeth would really ache (so he knew he was grinding)

Christie mentions that maybe she should get one, too....she then says "we were just talking about you" and tells him how she was saying that she really loves him and all about how then she hated him for minute but now respects him because he will just say it like it is and what you see is what you get

Jack- yeah, you'll know if you've f'ed yourself

Christie- I just like that about you and think that's why I'm drawn to "this piece of shit right here" (points to Jack)

Jack- Big ol' hunk of dog shit; alright, well, what's the real  shit y'all were talking about before I came out; I want the guts

Christie tells him they were talking about her emotions and "flip out", her PMS, the Battle Back...that she doesn't want to make decisions on where she stands until she can separate her emotions from logic  [Yes, Please]

split_them_up.png

7:00PM BBT: General conversation throughout the house. HGs are making food in the KT and David and Kat are flirting in the Camp Comeback BR.

7:10PM BBT: Holly and Christie are chatting in the TBR. Holly is talking about her family. They switch to whispering, Holly tells Christie she doesn't want Nicole "to feel safe." They talk about not wanting anyone to feel safe. Holly says she worries about others her showmance and what others think. Holly says she "adores" Jackson, but "this is a game."

7:14PM BBT: Holly worries that by being with Jackson it puts a target on her back. Christie says she doesn't think it does. Holly says she's considered "pulling back." Holly says she never wanted to be in a couple in the BB House. Holly doesn't want to be judged for being in a showmance.

7:16PM BBT: Christie tries to reassure Holly by saying that at least her family doesn't know about her and Jackson. Holly says they do and they've probably seen her making out with Jackson. Jackson walks in and the conversation changes.

7:30PM BBT: HGs are working out and lounging outside. Nicole is in the WA taking her make up off. She tells Jessica she's going to the BRL. Outside, Bella and Sam talk about the others running.

7:37PM BBT: Jessica tells Nicole in the BRL that she feels her game is "nonexistent." Nicole says she's realized how much she wants to be here. She says she "came here to fight" and to prove something to herself and her students. She says she has a "fire" under her a** and she wants to "be here so bad." She hopes she gets a second chance.

7:38PM BBT: Jessica tells Nicole she thinks the house will vote how Nick wants them to vote. Nicole says she feels like there's a split in the house. Kemi walks in and Nicole asks if she can give them a couple of minutes. Jessica wants examples of how Nicole thinks the house is splitting.

7:38PM BBT: In the CBR, Kat and Holly are whispering. Kat says Bella came up to her earlier and demanded to know what she and Nicole were talking about. They talk about Nick oversharing when they ask a "simple question." Kat says she and the others think Nicole has a power. Holly tells Kat that Nicole does not have a power. "Are you sure," Kat asks. Holly nods. "Because you know who has the power?" Kat asks. Holly nods.

7:39PM BBT: Holly won't tell Kat who has the power. Kat tries to guess but Holly says she "won't say." She does tell Kat what the power is. Holly says "it's not cool." Kat says it is cool that the person could replace the nominations. Kat says she won't tell anyone what the power is. Holly makes her promise not to say anything.

7:40PM BBT: Jessica tells Nicole in the BRL that no one in the house would want to cross Nick. Especially since Bella is able to play in the next HOH and she could win. Jessica says it comes down to trying to figure out who would want to "take that hit" and go against Nick. Jessica says this could be a tie vote.

7:40PM BBT: In the CBR, Kat says she thinks Nicole is still "working with them." Holly disagrees, she says she's not sure if she can trust "them or not." It sounds like she's referring to Nick and Bella. Kat says Jackson told her that Nick thinks he has Kat in his back pocket. Kat thinks that Nicole will easily go back to working with Nick and Bella. Holly disagrees, she says Nicole wants to work with her. (Holly) 

7:43PM BBT: Holly and Kat continue to whisper in the CBR. They talk about how no one would expect them to be working together. Holly tells Kat that she wasn't joking when she told her that she (Kat) is the safest person in the house. Kat isn't so sure.

7:43PM BBT: In the BRL, Nicole tells Jessica to do whatever is best for her own game. Nicole says she doesn't want to campaign against Cliff. Jessica says that's how she felt last week with Kemi. Jessica says she doesn't know who she can trust. Nicole says to always "double-check" with her if Jessica hears something that she doesn't think is true. Jessica says she didn't ask for Nicole's vote last week because she knew Nicole would vote for Kemi.

7:48PM BBT: Kat tells Holly in the CBR that Jack has been flirting with her and she didn't think Jack and Analyse were still together. Holly says she "honestly doesn't know" if they are together. Holly says Jack never stops talking about his ex. "I know," says Kat. Holly says Jack is "flirtatious" with everyone.

7:49PM BBT: Kat calls Analyse a "b*tch." She says Analyse is always blaming her bad mood on being tired, but in reality she's "just a b*tch." Holly agrees, she says she hates saying that because she and Analyse are "so close," but she agrees with Kat. They talk about Analyse for several minutes. They say she's "always angry" and "not even that into Jack."

7:55PM BBT: Conversations in the BRL and the CBR start to circle around. Nicole tells Jessica she's not going to "lay down and die" and she's going to fight to stay here. Holly tells Kat she's worried how they'll "be edited" in the episodes and how they look to the viewers and live feeders.

8:00PM BBT: Kemi has joined Jessica and Nicole in the BRL. In the CBR, Kat says she almost self evicted. She starts to cry and BB cuts the feeds for a few minutes. When they're back, everyone is still where they are chatting. Kat talks about David flirting with her. The girls in the BRL talk about the comps and being emotional or not.

8:10PM BBT: Holly and Kat are still talking about showmances in the CBR. Jessica has left the BRL and now Nicole and Kemi are chatting. Kemi's talking about Jack's "conversation" with her about putting her drink in the refrigerator. She says Jack told someone else he was "being petty" to her. "Stupid motherf***er," Kemi says. She says she's "so annoyed" with Jack. BB cuts the feeds.

8:13PM BBT: When the feeds are back, two cameras are on Jack lounging in the backyard while Nicole and Kemi chat in the BRL. Kemi is calling someone a "plague" and a "virus" in the house. It sounds like they may be talking about Kat, but it's unclear since the feeds were down for a few minutes.

8:14PM BBT: Kemi tells Nicole that when she comes back and wins HOH she (Kemi) would not reassure Kat and instead would let her "f***ing sweat." Kemi says she would let "everyone f***ing sweat." Kemi says she would never put up Holly. Kemi goes back to talking about Jack and his condescending conversation with her earlier.

8:30PM BBT: General conversation throughout the house. Jessica is with Kat and Holly in the CBR laughing. Christie tells Nicole in the KT that she "doesn't trust a soul." David walks in and they talk about whatever Christie is making to eat.

8:35PM BBT: More HGs walk into the KT. Kat, Jessica, and Holly are talking about Nicole and the rogue vote. 

8:40PM BBT: Christie and Nicole are in the TBR whispering. Jackson has joined Kat, Jessica, and Holly in the CBR. Nicole tells Christie that she's "being honest" with her. They talk about Christie being upset and about Kemi. They discuss previous conversations and Nick.

8:44PM BBT: Nicole tells Christie about her conversation with Nick after he won HOH and he promised he wouldn't put her up. Cliff walks in and then out. Christie talks about her conversation with Nick. Christie says she thinks she scared Nick and that's why he didn't put her up. Tommy walks in.

8:47PM BBT: Sam, Bella, and Nick are playing cornhole outside. They're whispering about who has what power and what it does. Nick says you can go ask in the DR about the power because "you're not allowed to lie" about what the power does. 

8:50PM BBT: Christie tells Nicole in the TBR that they will always be friends and she doesn't believe in a "witch hunt." She tells Nicole she "has her back" inside and outside the game.

8:52PM BBT: Outside, Bella is telling Sam that Nick needs to learn to whisper because it's affecting their game.