Have Nots and Slop

3 hours ago, JustJanToo said:

Who are the Have Nots this week?   I've seen no mention of it ... or how they were chosen.    

I've been watching/waiting for it, too.  Some of the HG are openly wondering what happened to it as well.  They may have not done it this week because #snackson would have been chosen again, and production would have to let him openly cheat on slop again. So rather than have that embarrassment that's front and center for the live feeders to see, they just skipped it.  I bet it's gone as long as he's in the house and not in power.

We will find out on Thursday if Jackson has a penalty vote on him for cheating. Well, hopefully he will still be on the block on Thursday but if Jess gets worried that the vote might not go to get Jack out like she wants, she might put someone else up. But I think BB needs to make it known that Jackson has some kind of penalty for cheating because if they don't, why would any other HG suffer for a week eating that crap if there are no consequences for cheating. I was thinking that his cheating is the reason there are no have nots this week but now I heard the HGs say that the have not room is being remodeled for the Area 21 punishment. Is this just BB covering their ass by using the excuse of needing the room for a comp punishment so they can't have have-nots this week?  

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 7:34 PM, WOC said:

She had an inverted spine with a hole in it if memory serves me well.

Raven has Gastroparesis.

Gastroparesis is a chronic medical condition where symptoms occur and the stomach cannot empty properly. The symptoms usually happen during or after eating a meal and can appear suddenly or gradually. Symptoms typically include: Nausea and/or vomiting.

Raven stated on BB that she can only have so many surgeries to help her before she becomes terminal. She is also supposed to manage it with diet & medication. A lot of bloggers were getting on her due to her bad eating habits on the show because of what she said about her terrible disease. Since leaving the house she has been trying to use her “notoriety” to help raise money & awareness regarding this terribly sad disease. I wish her the best.