Have Nots and Slop

Slop should have started by now.  The only good people in the game are the camp comeback players and Nicole.  The cool kids would keep picking Jess, Cliff and Nicole to be on slop.  It would just look bad on TV for them to pick on those three and camp comeback.

Thanks for the replies.    And I agree with CrazyBBFan that anyone NOT in the Gr8ful + Sam alliance would be have nots all the time.

BBLurkerPlus = I was also wondering about that, if Have Nots would start when Camp Comeback ended.    I always enjoyed the competitions to see who the Have Nots would be instead of letting HoH do the picking.   Too much power for HoH, especially this year.

Would LOVE to see Jackson have to eat slop!!    :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, JustJanToo said:

Thanks for the replies.    And I agree with CrazyBBFan that anyone NOT in the Gr8ful + Sam alliance would be have nots all the time.

BBLurkerPlus = I was also wondering about that, if Have Nots would start when Camp Comeback ended.    I always enjoyed the competitions to see who the Have Nots would be instead of letting HoH do the picking.   Too much power for HoH, especially this year.

Would LOVE to see Jackson have to eat slop!!    :rolleyes:

Now THAT would be a show to see.  I imagine one day on slop would be about all Jackson could handle.

I would like to see Jack, Jackson and Christie have to eat slop for two weeks straight.  And I would like to see some of the most disgusting things production could come up with for the to eat.  Can anyone tell I just can't stand these three players?

Well with Snackson massively cheating and eating a substantial amount of non-slop foods, what's the point of slop/have-not anyway?  He's been doing it more and more openly since the day he was put on slop and production hasn't given him ANY penalties.

I feel production really don’t care anymore. They want to keep Jack and Jackson happy. So many other people wanted to play the game that would have been respectful and followed the rules.  I knew Jackson was going to eat food. You give someone an inch and they take a yard.

Why are the Have-not’s eating?! I thought they weren’t supposed to eat until midnight on Thursday? Did this rule change? Or did it just change becuz of Michie?!

40 minutes ago, ImTHEIdolNerd said:

Why are the Have-not’s eating?! I thought they weren’t supposed to eat until midnight on Thursday? Did this rule change? Or did it just change becuz of Michie?!

After endurance comps the Have not threshold cutoff is moved down to 10pm instead of midnight.  Plus, Jackson can stop pretending he's not cheating every hour of every day and not eating slop foods.

I wonder if Jackson has Prater Willi Syndrone.  That is an eating disorder where the person eats all the time.  Evidently parents have to lock up their food when the kids are younger because they will eat constantly if allowed.  A friends child was thought to have this disease, even though he didn't eat all the time, but it was later proven to be something else.

Well, there was Raven who had about ten different diseases who conveniently gained a slop pass. I know I have seen HG's who were suspected of cheating  a little bit, just a mouthful here and there, and they said that BB came down on them in the DR. This just seems like production is trying to completely hide the whole issue. There was a clip where he was telling Christie (I think it was her) that he was taking a something (Xanax?) without a prescription for a long time and then got a scrip right before BB. BB changed camera view quickly from that convo at that point. He has some problems with more than eating.

30 minutes ago, straykat said:

Well, there was Raven who had about ten different diseases who conveniently gained a slop pass. 

Raven needed it though, there was a chance the slop would get caught in the hole in her spine!

2 hours ago, straykat said:

Well, there was Raven who had about ten different diseases who conveniently gained a slop pass. I know I have seen HG's who were suspected of cheating  a little bit, just a mouthful here and there, and they said that BB came down on them in the DR. This just seems like production is trying to completely hide the whole issue. There was a clip where he was telling Christie (I think it was her) that he was taking a something (Xanax?) without a prescription for a long time and then got a scrip right before BB. BB changed camera view quickly from that convo at that point. He has some problems with more than eating.

Look in his thread on this board. There are clips about his domestic violence arrest, his problems with eating disorders, depression, suicide, 5 XANAX a a day habit, and then a couple days ago Christie spilling the beans on production helping him cheat because of a nervous breakdown. It's bad news and he shouldn't even be in there. It's not fair to the other houseguests, but I have to keep reminding myself this is not a contest or a game, but an entertainment show that the production can make come out however they want, according to the FCC.

4 hours ago, WOC said:

Raven needed it though, there was a chance the slop would get caught in the hole in her spine!

I thought she had a backward or upside down spine or something. BB has always attracted some very unique people.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

I thought she had a backward or upside down spine or something. BB has always attracted some very unique people.

She had an inverted spine with a hole in it if memory serves me well.