Camp Comeback

WOC

22 hours ago, WOC said:

If I were there I would make sure I told the others everything I knew about the house and alliances. You have nothing to lose because only one will get to comeback into the game. I hope they compare notes.

I agree they have nothing to lose.  I hope David comes back because he understands the game.

On 7/13/2019 at 12:30 AM, WOC said:

I wonder if Ovi can give his power to someone. If so, he should give it up to whoever makes it back in the game from Camp Comeback. At least that's what I would do.

Wow that would be a good game play but I doubt it will happen.  However, if it does happen, I hope whoever he gives it to doesn't spill the beans to the others like Ovi did.

12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Wow that would be a good game play but I doubt it will happen.  However, if it does happen, I hope whoever he gives it to doesn't spill the beans to the others like Ovi did.

They would need to play it immediately, otherwise they will be backdoored like Ovi. Critical thinking is not strong with this group though.

8 hours ago, WOC said:

They would need to play it immediately, otherwise they will be backdoored like Ovi. Critical thinking is not strong with this group though.

Jack, Christie and Tommy thinks they have a plan to stop Ovi's power. They think that if any of the two of them are placed on the block, Jack would use his power for the veto comp.  Christine would use the DPOV to change nominations and pick a replacement.  DR informed Christine that the DPOV does not work that way.  She was lying to people about how the DPOV works in the game.  It's the person that win the veto whom picks the replacement nomination.

Does anybody know when this will end? I believe that when four people are in CC that then one will get a chance to return to the game. Will that be tomorrow night after eviction? And will that person get a chance at the HOH then? That's what I'm hoping for, I just don't know the details. Anybody?

From what I have read, the CC crew will participate in the HoH comp. I'm thinking it's a wall type comp like it was on a previous season. Last CC person standing gets back in. I guess if that person is able to be the last one standing over all of them, they will be HoH.

Kemi wants to go home.  She said something about some rule that's stopping her from just walking out the door.   Ovi is like a lost puppy trying to find a home. David wants revenge on the whole house starting with Jack and Jackson.  David been getting information and people are starting to trust him.  He's the only one that's worth coming back into the game.