On 7/8/2019 at 1:52 PM, Catthompson said:

Maybe start a contest on how many times the contestants say “like” this season.

OMG that has to be the word that grates on my nerves when listening to them talk.  It gets so bad that you lose the subject of the conversation because all you hear is "Like, Like, Like, Like"!  Impossible to count, there are just too many lol.

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I detest and grit my teeth when I hear them spewing "LIKE" every second word, I now cringe when they gush that they love each other.  These people are all strangers and don't know each other from Adam!   I always considered the word Love was special and should be reserved for seriously dating couples; husbands/wives;  children and grandchildren, in other words FAMILY;  oh and my dogs but NOT complete strangers.   Is it just me?  We don't gush love here in Canada, we do say we like you,  but I don't "love" my neighbors even though they are great people but I do like them very much.  Just saying...

15 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

As much as I detest and grit my teeth when I hear them spewing "LIKE" every second word, I now cringe when they gush that they love each other.  These people are all strangers and don't know each other from Adam!   I always considered the word Love was special and should be reserved for seriously dating couples; husbands/wives;  children and grandchildren, in other words FAMILY;  oh and my dogs but NOT complete strangers.   Is it just me?  We don't gush love here in Canada, we do say we like you,  but I don't "love" my neighbors even though they are great people but I do like them very much.  Just saying...

Exactly what I was thinking.  I love you so much that I want to send you home with no money and keep the $500,000 for myself.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:04 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  I love you so much that I want to send you home with no money and keep the $500,000 for myself.

Lol!  Absolutely, but what's worse I think is the hugging, kissing and "Love yous" after nominations and/or evictions and then the huddles in small groups backstabbing and trashing other groups.  So hypocritical...