Wednesday, July 3, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

6:35ish pm BBT  Jack calls a house meeting. He says that they are happy to have the evictees here. He is one to believe in ingnorance is bliss. He wants to try to not talk game with the campers. He says its just a suggestion, he is not going to be upset if you do. David asks about how much time is game talk. David doesnt want to walk into a room and ohh game talk gotta leave. They tell him thats ok. HG are more of a family then a game show. Jack says its better for your game play not to talk game. HG tell David what goes on, its pitch black in the rooms at night, they get 3 songs...WBRB. 

6:02PM BBT-  The feeds are up and Jack and Tommy are in the comeback room describing the comp to Ovi.  The head back downstairs with the other HG, who had gone up to welcome back David/Ovi.

6:03PM BBT-  Sam tells Cliff, Jackson and Nick in the BR that he won't be talking game with David at all.  Nick said "you don't have to - I'm not even going to be talking game to Ovi".  Sam says "there's not to f'in say".  Back in the KT, the HG are celebrating David and Ovi still being there.

6:05PM BBT-  Kat fetches her suitcase from the SR while talking to Jackson.  She tells him that they don't have to talk game, but to be nice.  Jackson then carts her baggage back to the CBR where the girls are changing out of their live show clothes.  He apologizes for barging in and walks back out with his eyes averted.

6:07PM BBT-  Jackson is with Ovi in the WA spinning the story about how he tried, but couldn't flip the vote. Ovi appears to believe him, tells him he understands, and that he'll need them when he comes back into the game.

6:10PM BBT-  Jackson and David are in the SR where Jackson tells him that he truly believed that David would be the first one back in the house from the forest comp.    Jackson says he wouldn't blame him for any ill feelings towards him and that he's happy to see him back.  They both carry a piece of luggage upstairs to David's BR.

6:16PM BBT-  Christie appears to still be in HOH mode because she's moving around the house explaining to everyone that they should be social, but not be talking game at all with Ovi or David.  People seem to be agreeing with her.

6:19PM BBT-  Tommy tells OVI in the TBR that he should consider it a reset, that he didn't do anything to get evicted - it was just the situation that they were put in.  Jackson and Jack are in the BRL discussing how they told Ovi that only the two of them knew about his power and that if he comes back into the house, the power will come with him.

6:29PM BBT-  Kemi and Christie are chatting outside the CBR where Christie said that her HOH was "literally pointless".  They speculate who Jack will put on the block.  Christie think Jess and Kemi thinks Nick.

6:36PM BBT-  Jack calls a house meeting in the KT where they all sit around the table.  Jack takes the lead and welcomes David and Ovi back over the next few weeks.  Jack reinforces that they should not talk game with those that were evicted, so that tough situations can be avoided.  David speaks up and asks how much game talk is part of the day, and that it would be awkward if he walks from room to room with it being common talk.

6:58PM BBT-  David describes the forest comp to them and how Julie told him to stop, that he was the last one.  Cliff joked that he was glad that he wasn't still in the forest.   They other banished HG said they were finding feathers for days.

7:08PM BBT-  The house meeting ends with the HG describing the first HOH comp to David.  The group starts to disperse and the conversation moves to tonight's comp and how they were trying to remember the fireworks.

7:10PM BBT-  Tommy, Christie, Nicole and Bella talk about how to handle Ovi with him being evicted by a unanimous vote.  Tommy says that they should all be honest with him and how they wanted to keep him, but the majority wanted to keep Kat.  They are hoping that Ovi just won't ask.

7:16PM BBT-  After all of Jack's instructions about no game talk with the evictees, Cliff is in the CCB room talking game with Ovi. 

7:23PM BBT-  Ovi and David are talking in their BR about what they think will be their battle back.  David thinks it'll be based on their social game, otherwise why keep them in the house.  Ovi thinks it'll be a straight up physical comp.  David said that he's not buying the HG "kumbayah" vibe and that things are about to start happening now.

7:29PM BBT-  The HG take inventory of what they have to eat, but say there's not much there.  Just macaroni, pancakes, and potatoes.

7:39PM BBT-  Nicole and Ovi are talking game in the BR and Nicole explains that she was explicitly told not to tell Ovi of his fate, and that she would've voted for him to stay had the votes been there, as would Tommy and Cliff.   He tells her that he understands. Jess walks in and starts to cry because she wanted to see pics of her family.  She's happy for Jack, but she wanted to see her daughter and husband, vs. Jack getting to see a picture of his dog.

7:51PM BBT-  Holly and Jackson are in the BRL where Jackson thinks that Ovi will be cowering in a corner (much less making cookies), knowing that the entire house just voted him out.  He emphasizes how much he does NOT want David in the house.  Jackson doesn't want to have to keep up the act with Kat, and Holly reminds him that she'll be there another 3 weeks at least.

7:54PM BBT-  Jack joined Holly and Jackson in the BRL.  They tell Jack that Bella cussed Nick out last night because he was talking with Analyse.  Jackson and Holly tell Jack that nobody has kissed anybody in the house so far this season.  Holly and Jackson jokingly talk about kissing in the hall in front of Kat to send her the message.   Jack wants to BD Kat this coming week.

8:21pm BBT Nicole, Ovi and Cliff in storage room, talking about how they are not sure why Ovi was put on the block to begin with. Ovi reassures them that he has their back and he knows that they fought for him.

8:23pm BBT Jess, Michie, Holly Christie , Kat, Sis, and Jack Chatting in the boat room. Dave walks in and they all pretend to be happy. (earlier they were talking about how unhappy he was in the house)

8:49pm BBT Kemi is trying to tell Nicole something in code, because she doesn't want the cameras (feeders) to know, she then says never mind I'll tell you in a hundred days. Kemi express how upset she is that she is going to be on the block on her birthday.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:48PM BBT

Jack- Who wants to see my HOH room

He got Pics of Layla (dog) Nutella, tunes from Incubus, Krave cereal, beer and ice cream, socks, head wraps, nasal strips for his snoring, Gardettos, Swedish Fish, hair ties, Cheez its, etc. His letter was from Down (?)  his BF from work- said his dog Layla is good and they miss him at work (it made him cry). Pop got him a cool hat and glasses.

11:38PM BBT RV Room Nicole and Nick alone

Nicole- So, I wanted to talk to you

Nick- yeah

Nicole- because we didn't finish our conversation the other day

Nick- oh, when they interrupted us

Nicole- yes

Nick- yeah

Nicole- because I knew you wanted to have a heart to heart: I was upset and went to bed; because they asked me about it in the DR

Nick- yeah, that's why I was crying

Nicole- why

Nick- because I was talking about you

Nicole- but why would it make you cry

*Bella walks in

Nick- Can you give us a minute, please?

Bella- Oh

Nick- pretty please

Bella- Sorry

Nick- Thanks

Bella leaves and closes door

Nick-because I was talking about you, and like

Nicole- why

Nick- because they brought that conversation up; and like, it made me cry

Nicole- why did it make you cry, though?

Nick- because I care about you; and it was sad to know you were hurting

Nicole- yeah, they asked me about it and I felt so stupid because I didn't give you answer and I couldn't express myself to them; they kept asking what do you mean; and I was so frustrated with myself and  and that's why I was upset: I  talked with Kemi about this, too, because like, I didn't know how to articulate it;  but, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings

Nick- you didn't hurt my feelings

Nicole- you  know because I'm the type of person - this is really awkward for me because I don't really talk to people, often -- okay,  I'm not a touchy feely kind of person and it takes me awhile to get there and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings

Nick- no, you're fine

Nicole- and  *feeds abruptly switch*

Nick_and_Nicole.png

jacks_hoh.png

hoh_jack.png

• morty locked this topic