Let me know

Yana

Hi everyone,

I wanna know what you think of my interviews... I wanna know who you would like me to try and get an interview with... Please post here so I will know... I want you all to know that these are YOUR interviews... I just happen to be the voice speaking for you guys... That's why I like to put in the names of the posters that asked the questions... I truely hope you like the interviews... They are fun to do and it's exciting to be able to post them for you all...

I read the two that are posted and I think you did a great job (and the posters that asked questions!)

Look forward to more... here's some suggestions for future interviews:

Nakomis (BB5)

Janelle (BB6)

Dr. Will (BB2)

Kaysar (BB6)

Ivette (BB6)

Eric (BB6)

(I can't remember his name but, it was Allison's ex-boyfriend from BB4) Jason maybe?

And last but, not least. It would be awesome to get an interview with Marcellas and Gretchen together AFTER we know who the 20 up for the vote will be. (To get their thoughts and predictions of what will happen if so-and-so's are in the house.

(I can't remember his name but, it was Allison's ex-boyfriend from BB4) Jason maybe?

Justin, I saw something about him. Can't remember where. UGH!

Great job Yana :)

And last but, not least. It would be awesome to get an interview with Marcellas and Gretchen together AFTER we know who the 20 up for the vote will be. (To get their thoughts and predictions of what will happen if so-and-so's are in the house.

I heard from Marcellas last week. He was finishing up a fashion shoot and some other project that he "had to finish everything before the summer." Now you could take that to mean that "House Calls" fills his summer, but in someone elses conversation with Marcellas it was implied that he wasn't going to be on "House Calls." Maybe he's planning on being in the house?

I read the two that are posted and I think you did a great job (and the posters that asked questions!)

Look forward to more... here's some suggestions for future interviews:

Nakomis (BB5)

Janelle (BB6)

Dr. Will (BB2)

Kaysar (BB6)

Ivette (BB6)

Eric (BB6)

Ceci I wanted to let you know that I am working on one with Ivette... Kaysar declined and said that you can chat with him on his website, but James is going to put a bug in his ear for us, and Ivette too... I will work on some of the others... Janelle is another one that I am working on right now...

Justin, I saw something about him. Can't remember where. UGH!

Great job Yana :)

1563192.jpg

I can't find anything on him. I know he moved to LA and is once again working as a job recruiter. Haven't heard from Dana (buzzard crotch) either, maybe they're together.

Great job on the interviews you have posted so far Yana! I think you did a awesome job. I agree it was really cool how you used the posters name.

I think you picked great questions that brought out the true personality of the" Celebrity"!

Thank you for taking the time to do this .. YOU ROCK!!!!

[color=#333399Hi everyone,

I wanna know what you think of my interviews... I wanna know who you would like me to try and get an interview with... Please post here so I will know... I want you all to know that these are YOUR interviews... I just happen to be the voice speaking for you guys... That's why I like to put in the names of the posters that asked the questions... I truely hope you like the interviews... They are fun to do and it's exciting to be able to post them for you all...

The interviews are AWESOME!!!!! They look and sound like you've been doing these for years - great flow. Thanks so much initiating and organizing all this and thanks for including us all in the process . . . that was really nice of you and so much fun! :)

oh YANA! i finally read your interview with James, and you did such a great job! just reading it brought back all the little things that were so fun and so irritating from last season (the POO CAKE !)....i'll be looking forward to the rest of your interviews, when other sites have interviews with hg's they never seem to hit on the things all us mortyites have been talking about , so its really good to see questions from Morty's people!

I love your interviews Yana!

If you are looking to do more interviews, from BB3, I'd love to hear about Roddy, Eric, and Jason. From BB4, Nathon and Allison. From BB5, I am probly the only person that liked the Twins Nat and Adria. From bb6, Howie, Rachel, and Janelle.

Keep up the great work!!!!!

AAAHHH Yes I would love to do an interview with either Maggie, Jennifer, or April... I just don't think it will happen... From what I understand Maggie doesn't talk to anyone from the show... :(

But you weren't from the show. So, maybe she'll talk to you! Would be nice if she agreed to do it. I'm sure morty's posters would come up with some great questions for her. :)

Ohh I could think of a few.. but probably not allowed to post 'em at Morty's.. :D

Great job on the Diane and Beau interviews Yana!! I really enjoyed how Diane was open and honest with her answers, and ,like always ,Beau managed to turn paranoid and defensive and just a tad whiny... whole time during the interview I pictured him in his green shirt and pink pants with a permanent pout on his face.. ( yes it gave me night- mares lol )

Here's a list of people I already have contact with... I am working on more...

Shane (survivor) (now won't do interviews due to Rob C.)

Rayn O (survivor)

Beau (already have an interview)

Ibis (MTV)

Peaches (Flavor of Love)

Rafe (survivor)

Randy (MTV)

Courtney (survivor)

Michael (BB6)

John P (survivor)

Derrick (MTV)

Toni (Paradise Hotel) (already have an interview)

Shane (MTV)

Smiley (Flavor of Love)

Mark (MTV)

Scott (BB)

Ralphie May (Last Comic Standing)

Theo (MTV)

Bobby Jon(survivor)

Diane (BB) (already have interview)

Arissa (MTV)

Rupert (survivor)

Hulk Hogan

The Miz (MTV)

Rebecca (TAR)

Drew (BB)

Linda (TAR)

Erika (BB)

Beth S. (MTV)

Boston Rob (survivor)

M.J. (MTV)

Brad (MTV)

Ace (MTV)

Kaysar (BB)

Pumkin (Flavor of Love)

Red Oyster (Flavor of Love)

B.J. (TAR)

Joe Rogan

Chip and Kim (TAR)

Amy (BB)

Sarah (BB)

Gervase (MTV)

James (BB) (already have an interview)

Aras (survivor)

Tyler (TAR)

Ian (survivor)

Roddy (BB)

Howie (BB) (already have an interview)

Rachel (BB)

David (MTV)

Brennan (TAR)

Rob C. (survivor)

Katie (survivor)

Colby (survivor)

Ryan (Martha Stewart Apprentice)

Will Wilke (BB)

Adrianne Curry (America's Next Top Model, and Surreal Life)

Danni (survivor)

Brian Worth (Average Joe)

Ashlea (BB)

Katie (MTV)

Coby (survivor) (already have an interview)

Burton (survivor)

Syrus (MTV)

Charla (Paradise Hotel)

Christopher Knight (Brady Bunch and Surreal Life)

Ivette (BB)

Janelle (BB)

Dana (BB)

Dannielle (BB)

Jun (BB)

Jerri (survivor)

AAAHHH Yes I would love to do an interview with either Maggie, Jennifer, or April... I just don't think it will happen... From what I understand Maggie doesn't talk to anyone from the show... :(

Why wouldn't she talk to anyone from the show? Her sheep are the ones who carried her to victory. But then again it doesn't surprise me one bit.

I would love to see an interview with New York from flavor of love! haha! She and pumkin made it all worth watching!

From what I understand Maggie doesn't talk to anyone from the show... :(

Does that mean she doesn't talk to Eric either?

Yana? I saw that you mentioned to JaneyDoll that Ivetter saw her video... does that mean we'll be getting her inteview soon?! :D

Oh Ceci I hope so... I have asked... We will see what she has to say... I am just happy at this point that she like the video... :)

Archived