Thursday, June 27, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

10:00PM BBT Almost everyone is in the KT and around the DT.  They are playing a game where it starts "I am going on a road trip and i am bringing,..." and each person repeats what was said before them and adds an item,....  Analyse messes up and is booted out, rest make it around and keep going a second round.

THB [I assume, where some games are] Kathryn, Isabella, Nicole are in the and Kat is making excuses as to why she thinks its better that she separate herself than be a bump on a log [rms- not sure why, never works out that way in past, watched the show?]

Analyse worked her way back into the game somehow [may have replaced Isabella who went to talk to Kat.]   

Sam, Nick, Ovi are also up in THB starting to play some games

10:37PM BBT - BRL Jack, Holly, Christie, Analyse are all in BRL talking about Kat freaking out.  Jack mentioned it's a shame Jessi(ca) has to go next week that he likes her too.  Then someone mentioned if Kemi gets voted out, couple of them mentioned (Isa)Bella is thinking of voting for Kat as a sympathy vote for Kemi.  

10:43PM BBT Nick, Sam, Isabella are continuing their Mandarin lessons in the THB.  [rms - Isabella was teaching most of the house some Mandarin last night around DT too.]  Now, Jessica is teaching them bad things in Spanish. Nicole is also listening in.

Cliff joins them.  They move on to discuss some of PitBull's songs and how dirty they are.  

Holly, Jack, Analyse, Jackson, Ovi and Kathryn are in the BRL.  Jackson was called out and told "Jackson, please treat your microphone with respect" and admits to getting 3 new microphones (or radios) today. He apologized to DON. Jack calls him out for talking about production.  Kathryn leaves.  

10:54PM BBT Holly and Jackson both talk about how their eyes were tired but they weren't tired.  Then they talk about when production was waking them up late at night or early in morning.  BB calls them out for talking about production again.

10:56PM BBT THB now has Tommy, just finished shower, Cliff, Isabella, Nick, Jessica, Sam, Kemi, Christie, Nicole recapping for Tommy the PitBull discussion and then last night's mandarin words.

Back in the BRL, Sam has moved down there.  Jack heads to shower.  Holly was talking about how they keep missing the names that are called out because they are talking.  Then Holly tries to tell BB how they should do it, so BB said "Check yourself!"  Sam busted out laughing.  Sam talks briefly about learning dirty spanish words upstairs.  Then Jackson talks some about pineapples they have and he and Sam plan for pineapple pizza tomorrow.  

THB is still learning spanish words.   I think Tommy is also teaching some Italian words.

11:09PM BBT THB crew is talking about Kaycee from BB20 and about her having long hair and she had put it down once on feeds and they thought it was gorgeous.  Jessica then implied if Kaycee was interested and her husband was down,...  [Needless to say BBAD cut to another feed]

[finally caught up to where BBLurkerPlus' 11:17PM BBT  comment was about Shakira]

11:19PM BBT BRL Cliff, Sam, Jackson, Nick, Holly, Analyse, Ovi are talking about tattoos.  Analyse has one on her back that says "Free" for when her grandma died from cancer.  I believe Nick said his grandma died of colon cancer.  Sam then explains how he had an old tribal tattoo that he had a kid cover it up with a new one.  Took 2-5 hour sessions. 

Tommy and Jessica come in.  She drops off a blanket and leaves.  Girls all leave at some point.  

11:28PM BBT BRL Tommy, Cliff, Nick, Jackson, and Ovi are left. Tommy starts asking Ovi why he hid the cookies.  Ovi said anyone could have them but he had put some up for people who hadn't had any.  Ovi says, "Don't come at me"  Cliff is drinking milk, keeps chuckling, ...

[rms - this could end in a disaster if he laughs]  

Then Tommy and Ovi playfully escalate the cookie discussion.  Tommy eventually says to "remind me to never ask Ovi another question ever again"  

Was pretty funny.  Nick and Sam were laughing most of the time egging Ovi on.  [rms- that should make tv, i hope]

11:40PM BBT Most everyone is in the KT, DR area.  I think they may be talking about what they will do when they pass in the voting hallway.  Sam is talking about saying stuff to Isabella in Mandarin.  Jumping each other like a frog with Nick.  Tommy and Jessica are practicing some dance moves i guess they will do when they pass in the hall.  [rms - we will see if they do these and if they show them live]  Jackson has been eating watermelon and some lettuce wraps.  Jack was talking about doing a dos-i-do with Analyse.  Sam may do a fishing routine with Holly where he casts for her and she does a fish being reeled in.

4:00 am to 5:00 am BBT Bella is in the WR area with Nick, who is whispering to her very quietly as she sobs and sniffs. Bella is crumpled up under a blanket and Nick is whispering to her ear, so it is nearly impossible to understand what he is saying to her, but basically he is telling her that she IS a good person. It would appear that she is having a meltdown because her mother is demanding of perfection in Bella and Bella doesn't feel that she could ever please her mother. He is counseling her and trying to calm her down. Once she calms down he begins to give her analogies and explain to her that she is looking at her mother's actions the wrong way. She needs to look at her mother like an iceberg. What she sees of her mom is the tip, or the part that is sticking up out of the water. She needs to look below the water and see what is driving the tip out of the water. Once she can see what is below the water, (what her mother has been through in her life that makes her demand so much from Bella) she will be better able to understand her mother. He basically tells her that it is not really about her with her mom, but some factors in moms past that drive her to be tough on Bella. 

About this time we see Tommy in the other room getting up and moving slowly and quietly out of the bedroom so as not to wake the others. He walks to the WC and finds Nick and Bella. He apologizes for interrupting them and after a few, It's OK, it's OK's, they all agree to go to the boat room and talk there. 

Once in the boat room the counseling session continues and Nick begins to explain how he became a counselor. He had anxiety all his life but after his grandfather passed away it worsened. He became depressed, thought about suicide and sought help. He has dealt with anxiety all of his life. He went through counseling and was better for a while until he started college. He threw out some interesting tidbits along the way... He says there was a study done on therapists and their clients. It was concluded that clients who liked their therapists got better without therapeutic practices just by virtue of liking their therapists, whereas clients that disliked their therapists didn't get better even with therapeutic practices being used. [Hmmmm... -Monadyan]

Tommy says he probably needs therapy and Nick says that he might find a place away from the cameras where he could counsel everyone.

Tommy tells Nick that he can't sleep because of the thoughts in his head. Nick sits up and asks, what thoughts? Tommy spouts off, what happened today, what might happen tomorrow, etc. Tommy explains his need to be in control of all situations and how he feels of he isn't in control. Nick goes into counseling mode and asks him why he worries about tomorrow and what will happen if something happens that is out of his control. Then he proceeds to explain anxiety and fight or flight and how we all need some anxiety but when anxiety gets out of hand is when we need help for it. He asks Tommy to think of a time when there was a good outcome from a situation that he was not in control of. Tommy cannot readily think of one. They are all tired and they wish they could sleep there. BB reminds them sleeping is only allowed in the bedrooms and Bella says she will stay awake in there and they can both go to sleep. They complain about Jack's snoring and Tommy does a great impression of snoring Jack. It's animalistic, he says. 

• morty locked this topic