Hanging my head in shame...

ok, not sure how many of you remember me from last year... I basically stopped coming here after the season ended, combination of needed a break from my Big Brother addiction, and too many other things going on in life that kept me from the site.

Now it's time for another season to start up, and I'm showing up again... is that ok?

Next question is... do I dare consider getting the live feeds for the season? I KNOW I want them, but I also KNOW how addicted I get to the feeds and posting updates on here...

George

haha I was also here last year and quit coming because it consumed WAY too much of my life. haha and I already forgot my other username so I had to make a new one. I can't wait to get the feeds (even though I'm like you and think I shouldn't because that's ALL I'll be doing...) and I can't wait for this season to start. I hope it's a good one.

Got way too consumed by BB? I answered my phone at the office, "Hello, Big Brother House" on more than one occassion...and I'm not the receptionist. :P

Welcome back all!!

Hello, my name is Dade and I am addicted to Mortystv BB pages!!!!!

<sigh>

Me. too. I drifted away mostly because it was so blommin' difficult to get into the daily thread during prime time. (Too much of the world found out just how good a BB site this is!) But now that Morty's is flyin' at the speed of sound, I promise to return to adding my East Coast support whenever possible.

And now that Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol, and the Apprentice are under the mat, BB will be my only RTV addiction. Time to start watching that Daily Coundown and re-learning the regulars!

Guest Shockalot

Im Glad CTV George is back (and others). I understand having to break addictions as well as needing to do other things in life.

I never even got to half the things I was 'planning to do' during the off-season and ended up doing all kinds of other things I didnt expect heh.

If Southern Alberta keeps going the way it is - it will be far too hot for me to do anything else but sit inside and enjoy the new air conditioner while watching the guests.

lolol considering I'm already wondering WHEN I can sign up for the feeds... I think I have my answer lol But yes, I think you are right, there really was NOT any question of what the right answer was lol

I never ended my Real Player membership. I have been paying monthly at the reduced BB price I got it for last year. The sad thing that you should know....I bought the feeds and I had such a bad internet connection, half the time I was never able to get more than about 3 seconds in a row of feeds. Then it would just be choppy stills every minute or so.

BUT this year, I have actually upgraded to DSL and I too excited that I am actually gonna be able to "watch" the feeds this year instead of listening to them.

I too drifted away from Morty's during the off season. I checked back in every month or so, but I am happy to say its been this way for years. Get the feeds...you know if you don't you will want to kick yourself. Besides, how many indulgeces do you have in your life anyway? 1 more guilty pleasure wont kill ya.....

no it isnt ok stay where you were.

j/k do you but if this server gets flooded like last season and crash i will blame it on you :P

:o

Archived