Isabella Wang discussion thread

morty

0667380368e1fc83_isabellawang.jpgIsabella Wang

Hometown: Mount Olive, New Jersey
Current city: Los Angeles

Three adjectives that describe you: Spontaneous, reckless, and generous.

Favorite activities: Spending other people's money.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Nothing. I low-key feel like I was born for this.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I liked when Isabella Wang won Season 21.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Bribery.

My life's motto is...
"It ain't that serious."

What would you take into the house and why?
- I need someone to fill my lash extensions every 2-3 weeks or I will look like a thumb and not a pretty houseguest.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I had a Tiger Mom and she was nuts. My parents never let me hang out with friends.
- I play tons of instruments, I took Chinese lessons every Saturday for eight years, and I'm fluent but my reading and writing is crap.
- I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro... but I didn't tell my mom because for spring break when I asked her if I could go with my boyfriend she said no... so I went anyway. She still doesn't know. I told her I went to my best friend's house and she would call my best friend (Cassie) and Cas would say that I had diarrhea and was sick and could not get to the phone.
- When I was in fifth grade my dad took me to China (fly back to the motherland frequently because Chinese) and he left me in the middle of nowhere for two months because he said I was being a brat and that he grew up eating toothpaste during the culture revolution.
- I do not like to smoke weed or people who do because I find them lazy and downers and boring. Why would I want to sit around and gorge on food...?
- I was really into fitness for about six months and lost 50+ lbs.

When I was in fifth grade my dad took me to China (fly back to the motherland frequently because Chinese) and he left me in the middle of nowhere for two months because he said I was being a brat and that he grew up eating toothpaste during the culture revolution.

LMAO!

• 2 weeks later...

What makes her want to throw everyone under the bus?  I feel that she is playing both sides of the house.  I really want to see Jess call her out in a house meeting.  Jess is going home next week unless Nicole gets HOH.  I hope DR push Jess to call the house meeting.

She’s not stabbing people in the back. She has diarrhea of the mouth and tells people what she did wrong.  She told Kemi about exposing black widow.  Kemi had to play it cool because she was on the block.   I’m glad Kemi got in her face because Bella still does not see how she screwed Nicole, Kemi and Jess game.

On 6/17/2019 at 12:31 PM, morty said:

When I was in fifth grade my dad took me to China (fly back to the motherland frequently because Chinese) and he left me in the middle of nowhere for two months because he said I was being a brat

Is she really saying that she survived for two months by herself in the middle of nowhere when she was 10? And she went to Africa, climbed Kilimanjaro and during that time her "Tiger" mom was fooled by her friend telling her anytime she called that Bella had diarrhea? There is something off with this woman.

Something is really wrong with her.  Maybe she is not listening to people when they are having conversations with her.  She is just making up stuff that other people said during their conversations.  Tommy and Nicole became aware of this during the meeting with Nick and Bella.  I feel Nick knows she is doing this but he's in a showman with her.  She had Nick attacking Nicole about her personal problems.  Nick "The Therapist" should have known that this was wrong.

Straight up mean girl, no soul, No idea of her surroundings or anything but herself. The sooner she goes the better. Shame on Nick!! He saw, originally, that Nicole was sincere but let Belly, oops, Bella change his mind. I don’t get it, she’s just a bully

On 7/21/2019 at 1:10 AM, WickedOne said:

I'd throat punch her and send her backflipping off the bed. 

Lol 

Can you believe she said “Maybe I shouldn’t talk so much”.  I’m hoping that she learns from this as a person.    Being on the block has truly humbled her. 

1 hour ago, 4thepeople said:

I predict this girl will be the most hated BB player in history. 

Nah, not even close. She's just an annoying brat. There were players that "fans" hated so much that they did all they could to get them fired, made threats against their families, some got booed on their way out until production told the audience they couldn't do it. 

3 hours ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Why doesn't she have a home to go home to? What about her parents? Assuming they'll forgive her for embarrassing the family.

She was living with a boyfriend when she left for BB. Assuming he's done with her after Nick's been banging her for a month. 

On 7/23/2019 at 10:10 AM, PAULISABUNION said:

Why doesn't she have a home to go home to? What about her parents? Assuming they'll forgive her for embarrassing the family.

Nobody wants her. That. Simple.