Analyse Talavera discussion thread

morty

dd2f184da54baf38_analysetalavera.jpgAnalyse Talavera

Hometown: Northridge, California
Current city: Simi Valley, California

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing, and confident.

Favorite activities: I love tanning and going to the beach. If tanning could be an occupation that would no doubt be my calling. Some people call me a lizard which is kind of ironic because I am actually deathly afraid of them. I also love shopping. I love clothes and having a really good style. I really wanted to go to fashion school when I was in high school but I thought playing soccer was cooler. And lastly, I love just relaxing and hanging out with friends and talking and going to lunches or dinners.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
The most difficult part for sure will be not being able to see my little dog Fergie. I swear she's my emotional support dog and whenever I'm with her I'm just so happy until she gets into the trash or destroys the house. It will also be hard to not know what's going on in the world. Whether that is with my family friends or the media.

It will also be difficult living with the same people for so long but I know I can handle it because I have done it throughout college. And even though there have been times I have wanted to fight my roommates or scream at them, I somehow still survive.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
My favorite houseguests were Dick Donato, Daniele Donato, and Tyler Crispen. I loved how Dick and Daniele were on the same season at one point. I thought it was the coolest thing. I love how Dick was so evil and basically a dick to people and caused drama. I loved Daniele because she was basically the same age as me when she started Big Brother but I love how she is a California beach girl like me and seems really sweet and innocent but has a sassy bitchy side like me. I also really love Tyler because he played one of the best games in Big Brother history.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
My strategy for winning the game is to play both sides of the house but keep it super low-key. From watching previous seasons, the people who seem to always play both sides of the house tend to go really far. I will not tell anyone I was doing this, even my best friend in the house, because it would blow up in my face. I will try really hard on comps that I know I need to win and not so hard on ones that will either ruin my game or show I'm playing both sides.

My life's motto is...
Just like it says in my Insta bio... "Be a badass with a good ass!"

What would you take into the house and why?
- I would want to bring my makeup of course so I'm always looking fresh and good!
- I would want to bring my skimpy bikinis so I could attract the guys and get them on my side.
- A picture of my dog Fergie because I'll miss her so much!!!

Fun facts about yourself:
- I love joking/ pranking/scaring people.
- I cannot start my day without a cup of coffee.
- I like to collect pennies with their heads up because I think its good luck.
- I am so emotional I cry for literally everything (especially military coming home videos and wedding videos).
- I only eat my cheeseburgers plain with ketchup

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Wait does “give it up” mean she’s already slept with someone? I’m not totally up to date on all of the happenings...

Yeah, she and Jack. Then she described it to others in the house. I'm sure her family are proud of her. I'm not exactly a prude, but have some discretion. Nothing like telling the nation you're easy. 

17 hours ago, WOC said:

Yeah, she and Jack. Then she described it to others in the house. I'm sure her family are proud of her. I'm not exactly a prude, but have some discretion. Nothing like telling the nation you're easy. 

Ewwwww, gross.  Doesn’t she realize she’ll never get votes in the end with that behavior?

I wonder what the statistics are on that. If someone that’s slept someone in the house has ever won the game?

8 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Ewwwww, gross.  Doesn’t she realize she’ll never get votes in the end with that behavior?

I wonder what the statistics are on that. If someone that’s slept someone in the house has ever won the game?

Nicole was pretty infamous for her love of penis and she won, but pretty sure she was exclusively hand and or blow jobs.

In the past seasons of showmances, the guys were very protective of the women.  The guys were willing to give up their game to protect their showmance.  Jack only cares about Jack.   The sad thing is that she is still in love with Jack and willing to give up her game to protect him.

3 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

In the past seasons of showmances, the guys were very protective of the women.  The guys were willing to give up their game to protect their showmance.  Jack only cares about Jack.   The sad thing is that she is still in love with Jack and willing to give up her game to protect him.

What's up with him wanting to dump Analease for the lesbian anyways? She's 22 and will blow his game up if he dumps her now.

11 hours ago, WOC said:

What's up with him wanting to dump Analease for the lesbian anyways? She's 22 and will blow his game up if he dumps her now.

I hope she does blow up his game and he is OUT of the house soon.  I cannot stand Jack because he thinks he is running the house and always will be doing it.  I am waiting for Sis to tell him to take a hike because he is not good for her game.

• 3 weeks later...

Sis and Jack want to make a deal with Cliff for his vote.  They will offer him safety for three to four weeks and then he can go on the block.  If Jack leaves this week, the main targets are Sis, Tommy and Christie.  She is going to let Jack destroy her whole game.  I wonder if she is going to self evict once Jack leaves the game.

22 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Sis and Jack want to make a deal with Cliff for his vote.  They will offer him safety for three to four weeks and then he can go on the block.  If Jack leaves this week, the main targets are Sis, Tommy and Christie.  She is going to let Jack destroy her whole game.  I wonder if she is going to self evict once Jack leaves the game.

LOL!   I didn't know that Sis even had a game 

7 hours ago, omahaguy said:

LOL!   I didn't know that Sis even had a game 

Her game is house receptacle. She basically admitted that was her plan pre-house, and the girl has delivered on her goal. Nick already has his eye on her for once Jack's gone.

This child has managed to completely cover up her looks with this piggish behavior. She is an oxygen thief!  Whata Waste. Does she think we don’t recognize that she is purposefully flashing the cameras. I don’t have the words. Who picked these losers?  Cliff is the only one worth watching 

37 minutes ago, WOC said:

Please America, give her a super duper secret power to save her! She's never said anything bad about anyone! Save her America! Save her! :rolleyes:

Of course America loves her!   That's why they sent her on the Field Trip!  :rolleyes:    These two women on the block crack me up!  Do they forget the live feed people that see all?