Christie Murphy discussion thread

morty

On 8/24/2019 at 10:11 AM, DOOD said:

I'm actually wondering what Christie's reaction will be when the game is over, and she discovers how  much of an overwhelming majority hate/dislike her as a person. Will she have to be put on suicide watch?

I'm not joking. She seems as if the kind of person that thrives on what other people think of her. I seriously question  if she is stable enough a person to deal with an overwhelming fame of being disliked.   

She's a weak link.

Probably had to give up her daily dose of anti-can't handle basic life meds that everyone and their mother pop nowaDAZE. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tommy the snake blabbed everything Nick told him in his campaign to the other snake Christy.  Christy then tells Tommy she was worried last night that Nicole told Nick what she heard on the loudspeaker outside about Tommy and Christy knowing each other.  Tommy replies "they aren't allowed to talk about that to anyone". I'm assuming Cliff and Nicole were told not to discuss the subject with anyone.  I find this completely unfair.  Kat, Holly and Jackson were accused of the same thing and got no protection or assistance from BB.  Production shouldn't be assisting them to that point.  I don't care for Nick but having his game blown up by Christy and her still getting protection is disgusting.  Let Ms Manifest Queen and irritating "Obsessed With You" King talk there way out of their secret.  If those two are protected until the end, I'm done with BB.

Also, I found it disrespectful, rude and disgusting that Christy munched on and talked with food in her mouth while campaigning to Nicole.  

2 hours ago, Kspen said:

Tommy the snake blabbed everything Nick told him in his campaign to the other snake Christy.  Christy then tells Tommy she was worried last night that Nicole told Nick what she heard on the loudspeaker outside about Tommy and Christy knowing each other.  Tommy replies "they aren't allowed to talk about that to anyone". I'm assuming Cliff and Nicole were told not to discuss the subject with anyone.  I find this completely unfair.  Kat, Holly and Jackson were accused of the same thing and got no protection or assistance from BB.  Production shouldn't be assisting them to that point.  I don't care for Nick but having his game blown up by Christy and her still getting protection is disgusting.  Let Ms Manifest Queen and irritating "Obsessed With You" King talk there way out of their secret.  If those two are protected until the end, I'm done with BB.

Also, I found it disrespectful, rude and disgusting that Christy munched on and talked with food in her mouth while campaigning to Nicole.  

I COMPLETELY agree with you.  This is bullshit.

I wonder what would happen if Cliff or Nicole were to whisper to someone about the connection? What would BB do?   Kick them out?

I'm surprised that they haven't used it to their advantage ... but I guess they all have to fall in line behind the HOH   (sigh) ... do they not know that they are in this to WIN the game, not just play follow-the-leader?

I agree, it's unfair to have silenced them and Tommy & Christiey are taking advantage.   How fair is that?

17 hours ago, JustJanToo said:

I wonder what would happen if Cliff or Nicole were to whisper to someone about the connection? What would BB do?   Kick them out?

I'm surprised that they haven't used it to their advantage ... but I guess they all have to fall in line behind the HOH   (sigh) ... do they not know that they are in this to WIN the game, not just play follow-the-leader?

I agree, it's unfair to have silenced them and Tommy & Christiey are taking advantage.   How fair is that?

That's the way I feel.  If Cliff or Nicole actually did hear what was said, they should be able to use that info to further their game.  They should be able to blow up Christy and Tommy's games as Christy has done to others.  I understand this "secret" is BB's twist this season, but to interfere in the game to the point of overprotecting them is wrong, in my opinion.  Nicole keeps saying she thinks there's something more to their connection.  So, maybe she didn't actually hear what was said.  But Tommy told Christy that no one is allowed to talk about it.  After hearing from production that they can't discuss what was said outside, Cliff and Nicole HAVE to know something is up.  And really, what could/would BB do to either Cliff or Nicole?  If they threatened to give them a penalty nom (after allowing Jackson to cheat on slop) or evict them, I think BB fans would be very vocal about their disappointment.  I enjoy the show but think everyone should have a fair and even chance in the game.

I agree with everyone so unfair.  Tommy and Christie are truly playing a dirty game.  I pray Nicole or Cliff win and get one of them out. Preferably Tommy because watermelon and the buzzard don’t trust Christie.  That’s the only way Cliff and Nicole have a chance.  I tell you this much Other than Cliff these wannabes of BB21 won’t get my support in anything. Hopefully BB won’t lose me altogether.  Seriously disappointed in this years cast.

Christy talks so fast that you can hear her exhaling and inhaling while whispering her bs.  And I'm tired of her "Truth" speak.  Nothing but lies while swearing on her sister.  She keeps telling Jess and Nicole that her deal with Jackson was for only one week.  I hope she goes out 5th like she said in her deal, right after Tommy goes in DE.

• 3 weeks later...