morty

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DOOD said:

I completely disagree.. To have an unfair advantage, is cheating. 

Definitely a huge advantage to be the only two people to have someone that was a childhood friend and then almost family in the game that you can trust absolutely. 

I agree.  Two people knowing each other is totally unfair.  It like the season with Vanessa and the twins.  The only way Vanessa made it to the final three was due to the twins.  I hate it when Tommy and Christie talk bad about Kat and Holly while they are like family.  The only thing that could save this season for me is seeing Tommy and Christie losing the game.

3 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I agree.  Two people knowing each other is totally unfair.  It like the season with Vanessa and the twins.  The only way Vanessa made it to the final three was due to the twins.  I hate it when Tommy and Christie talk bad about Kat and Holly while they are like family.  The only thing that could save this season for me is seeing Tommy and Christie losing the game.

Christie is just gross.  I don’t know what’s worse, watching her eat or listening to her annoying voice.  And Tommy is so far up her ass he doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.  Doesn’t he realize that Christie will dispose of him eventually?  He’s nothing to her but a means to and end. 

Why is she crying?  She's the one that said Kat had to go because Kat/Holly/Jackson was a group of three.  It got back to Jackson that he's her number one target.  She talked crap about Jackson and Holly all last week (he listen at the door).  She did not try to make a deal with Jackson last week.  Now she is stating that Kat was her best friend.  Every time she cries is gonna make her eviction that much sweeter.

31 minutes ago, WildDivine said:

She chews with her mouth open, talks with her mouth full, plays with her nose ring then chews on her finger nails. So so much to get disgusted with here.

She's hard to watch. My daughter has a nose piercing, if she played with it, it would be gone. The eye rubbing/picking, go wash your face! The obnoxious eating habits.

The house has too many gross self pickers, Nick - gross. Kat - gross. Holly, I noticed split end picking. I get  grossed out when people pick on themselves and when they pick at other people. Gross.

It’s time for her to go.  The swearing on her sister’s life is a new low for her.  Christie and Sis threw Nick, Nicole and Jess under the bus to save themselves.  I’m surprised that she’s not making Tommy do more of her dirty work.  Not only is her gameplay becoming sloppy, it’s becoming sad to watch.  I’m waiting for her to turn on Sis so that she can truly hit rock bottom.

She is the biggest sore loser of all of the houseguests.  Shut up.... enjoy your last few days in the BB house....and go out with some shred of dignity.  She acts like everyone else lies and cheats but she has played an honest and loyal game.  Just last night she wanted to include Nick in her last ditch effort plan to Jackson to stay in the game.  Now she's throwing him under the bus.  Her and Sis are total mean girls.  Them begging America to give them a power was pathetic.  She's just angry that Jackson took the shot at her before she could at him.  I don't blame Jackson for putting both of those cry babies on the block after their nasty behavior, words and plans against him and Holly.  I haven't liked Jackson since day 1 but I totally agree with his noms and his explanation.  Bye Felicia!!

36 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

And why, whenever they sit down to eat, is there always one camera on her? She looks like a horse eating a bail of hay.

For once, I was actually kind of ticked they didn't have a better camera shot of her sloppy-eating the corn on the cob yesterday would have been another great/disgusting meme of her nasty eating.  You could tell it was gross from the one good angle, but it was too far away to make a good clip from.

She says Nick is manipulative.  Pot meet kettle.  It's disgusting how often she swears on her sisters life while lying.  And the fact that production is protecting her and Tommy's secret relationship after the blow horn incident and she said it was "not fair" that even happened in the first place makes me want to see her go next.

I'm actually wondering what Christie's reaction will be when the game is over, and she discovers how  much of an overwhelming majority hate/dislike her as a person. Will she have to be put on suicide watch?

I'm not joking. She seems as if the kind of person that thrives on what other people think of her. I seriously question  if she is stable enough a person to deal with an overwhelming fame of being disliked.   

5 hours ago, DOOD said:

I'm actually wondering what Christie's reaction will be when the game is over, and she discovers how  much of an overwhelming majority hate/dislike her as a person. Will she have to be put on suicide watch?

I'm not joking. She seems as if the kind of person that thrives on what other people think of her. I seriously question  if she is stable enough a person to deal with an overwhelming fame of being disliked.   

I think the problem with Christie is the same with the last few seasons cast members.  They were cast to play a role instead of being a player.  I think the only reason she's on the show is due to knowing someone in casting.  She might have been told it was going to be easy to win.  It appears that production is helping these cast members out by sharing information in DR sessions.  Several of them said that DR is giving them lines to say for the show.  I feel the crying is fake like Vanessa did in her season.  She will be fine after the show because of her big paycheck.   I wish BB would go back to having more players than cast members.  I feel the only game players this season are Nicole, David, Ovi and Cliff.  All the others are there just for the money and fame.

13 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Man Christie is dumb.  (2:26PM BBT Friday is where I got this) She didn't even know about the Legend of King Arthur/Camelot/Excalibur/Merlin. How can you get to her age and not know this basic information? This is foundation stuff in school.

I do not know. Most people learn  based on what has stimulated their curiosity and provoked them to learn more. She's probably heard of it, but never given it thought.

Given her personality she seems only interested in what relates to her. She sees herself as some sort of spiritual  guide, as if this world is only present to suit her needs. She's evil using people's weakness to her advantage, using others insecurities, and distrust to reinforce her ego.

Definitely the kind of person I'd NEVER want to be around - rotten, shallow, narrow-minded, stubborn, and self-centered.

15 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Their making fun of her revolting chewing was EPIC! 

:devilish:

FINALLY!! Its bad enough to have to watch her chew her cud, but talking with that mouthful is enough to make me barf. Seriously needs to be sent to the jury house NOW